Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉  (Read 32251 times)
chuchu1637

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:43:47 AM

no earnings for few days....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wizboi

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:37:08 AM

As always great job to the team at rollercoin. Just git my 10th withdrawl and inly have had the one time where there was an issue but you guys replaced the satoshi and apologized. To anyone complaining. This site is not a scam, if your issuses havnt been resolved tgen its probably a problem on your end not on the rollercoin teams end. Love tge new room by the way. That basement was getting stuffy and mold was everywhere. One more thing. Everyone complaining about new update, this is no different then with any app game or site. Updates always have issues and guess what issuses usally get resolved give it time and stop being little jerks. Everyone has issues but most arnt little crybabys about it because they know that most the time issues will be resolved. So thank the team for their hard work and be patient.
Wizboi

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:43:31 AM

Rollercoin,

Hello, I am playing in your site now and I would like to invest my effort and good time in this. I would just want to ask if you're still paying now. I will take your ''not responding'' as a no. Thanks!
They take a bit of time to reply but they always do. The team is small still. I waited 2 weeks for reply once but i got it. They have been paying and still are. Waiting on my 11th withdrawl cirrently
DelBeNo

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:50:34 PM

An expensive pay to win site. Pros: engaging, competitive, leaderboards. Cons: All power gained by games is lost, no instant withdraw is lame for todays standards, and dashboard history page doesnt seem to work at the moment. It
Will cost you $5 usd per day minimum to gain traction and climb towards your micro reward.
All in all if you aren't stupid rich or good at promoting then spend time doing something else. Or waste a good majority of your time here spinning your wheels. Not a good freeplayer for us faucet whores.
Simone90

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:43:22 PM

Hello guys! Just entered and deposited. Do they pay? Do they pay even without investment?

Thanks in advance.
AndreasAspros

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:55:46 AM

The page is down? It don't even loading
chuchu1637

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:59:55 AM

just received payment from rollercoin of 42000 satoshi,  thx very much
chuchu1637

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:41:55 AM

thx for the payment again !
RGBlue

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 02:52:58 PM

i got a question  Huh how many racks and miners we can have?
chuchu1637

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:11:17 AM

thx for the payment
Ondrej_1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:23:03 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING!!!!

Hello all, I just want to w3anr everybody, that site become to be a SCAM. I am a long time user, in the beginning I invested a lot of time to the site to buy miners. The site was deveoping, updating the games so you couldnt accumulate as much hashrate as quickly as previously. I wanted to sent to my wallet over 10k satoshis I accumulated (already sent over 200k in total) but my withdrawal was canceled. So I wrote them:

Hello all,

I am your long time user. I am not so active recently as I didn't have much time. I wanted to make a withdrawal to same address as always but my request was cancelled as you can see on the attached picture. Can you please let me know what is going on.

I suppose this is just some regulat check.

Let me please know what to do to make a withdrawal to the same address I used for previous withdrawals.

Thank you

They replied quickly, so far so good.

Hello, I will look into this and get back to you.
Best regards,
RollerCoin Team

next email surprised me:

So, if you do not explain how do you play 3 thousands games during 1 day, you'll be banned
Best regards,
RollerCoin Team

No time reference, so I thought they are reffering to my recent activity when I was sure I played only 3 games, so I replied to them:

Hello,

its quite impossible. Last day I played 3 games, not 3000. Smiley Couple of days before I logged in and saw my miners are not working so played around 20 rounds. Cant this be a glitch in your database? With 3000 games played my daily income would be I suppose hundreds of satoshis, not around 60 I have.

I sent them additional email:

Hello again,

I tried to log in and see what is going on but I am banned for really no reason as I did n't do anything wrong and I 100% didn't play 3000 games as you say when I played only 3 games last time and around 20 games about 2 days before. My satoshi income shown was around 62- 72 satoshi per 24 hours if I rememeber correctly. This doesn't correspond with what you are saying. With 3000 games played (as you say) my 24 hours income would be way different, correct? You have to have it in the history, I would like to prove it to you but I can't login now.

All I have now is the picture attached where you can see last processed withdrawal on December 13, next withdrawal request was the last one cancelled on May 13, so to gather 10,000 satoshi for withdrawal took me exactly 5 months! This really doesn't correspond with your statement of 3000 games per day. This have to be a glitch on your side.

Maybe at the end this picure could help. I asked for the withdrawal quite early after reaching 10k satoshi (which took me 5 months to gather). As you can see on the picture I have 10279 satoshi in the time of doing this picure, with around 60-70 satoshi per day, where is your 3000 games per day? I would have to have way more satoshis on my account, as my daily income would have to be way much higher.  With what you say my hash power would be massive. So minimally this can hopefully prove it have to be a mistake and there is no logic in what you are saying to me.

Another idea, if you measure time spent on your page actively, you might see again it is impossible to play 3000 games as you say, where my time would correspond with 3 games played last time and 20 games before this with quite a long gap before this.

I had couple of miners which when working were giving me around 0,24 satoshi per 5 minutes (1 block) with the 20 games to play to return them back to working status (including the power from those 20 games). Can't the problem be in this? Those miners probably didnt work for some and when I logged and played the 20 required games to resume them, I saw there is a new version of the arcanoid and new game similar to flappy bird. Can't be problem in the new games?

As it is not so long, I can even tell you what games I played. I played arcanoid, the variation to flappy bird and your variation to space invaders with one game when the hamster is dropping the coins and you have to click to them. Nothing else. Can you please compare it with your database?

So can't be the problem there? It is quite clear that the page was updated and as I didn't play games for some time maybe the problem is hidden there. Just guessing  but you have to have everything in your history.

Could you please send me some prove from where you see I played 3000 games as this is impossible and doesn't make sense to me? This is simply not true and you closed my account for no reason. Maybe you don't like players who are too long with you and asking withdrawals, I don't know but I tend to believe this is not your intention and simply this is some missunderstanding or error.

I have invested a lot of time into your page and bought couple of miners so being banned for something I know is not true and I didn't do really pisses me.

Can I help you for exaple by sending some files/history from my computer what would help me to prove you what I am telling you? I am offering my cooperation to prove you the problem is on your side and I didnt play 3000 games as you say. Please let me know if there is something how I could prove it to you and I will gladly help.

You can do this to each of your loyal customers when you decide not to pay them. You will simply write them you played 3000 games and we ban you and thats it. It is not a proffessional behavior.

Could I please ask you check my case again as I am sure for 100 percent I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't play 3000 games.

Thank you in advance.

PS: Also when you will find the glitch and resume my account I would like to kindly ask you for some compensation for all this. Wink Maybe this will help to find you some glitch you have, I don't know but my guess would be something with the new games, long time not playing and resuming the miners. This what I did.

They replied only:

We have statistics in admin panel, you were cheating earlier.
Best regards,
RollerCoin Team

Very proffesional. So I thought what might them think I was cheating and wrote them one more email.

Hello again,

I am thinking all day why do you think I was cheating on my account and I have one more idea. In the beginning your games were little bit different and it was best to play the arcanoid game (from the players perspective) as there was a starting position of the platform guaranteeing you that the ball went to the top row and ended the whole round pretty quickly and you had the haspower. You simply had to know where to start with the platform and simply move it to one another spefic place to end the round quickly as the ball moved exactly same each round. In that time I was nr 1 miner for some days on your site and in that time I have invested a lot of time and played hundreds of games daily to accumulate satoshis to buy miners but I didnt cheat and didn't do anything forbidden. I simply used what the game offered to me. It was also possible because you didnt have any countdown or confirmation that you want to gain the power etc, only the games had countdown and I was rotating mostly only 2 games, the arcanoid and the shooting game as those two gave me best profit in time and played hours in row.

In that time Arcanoid with knowing this was best game to play and you could gain lots of hashpower quickly. After some time you changed the algorithm and the ball didn't start same direction every time. In the time before the change I played a lot because with this method you could accumulate good amount of hashpower but you still had to play it and you still had to start with the arcanoid platform on a very specific place to end the round fast. But this was not cheating, I was just using what the game offered to me and when you missed the starting spot or the second spot for the platform, you still had to play it normally.

Do you consider this as cheating??? Your games allowed to be played like this. I just played the game but managed to find the best way how to play it for fastest profit but you still had to sit there and play it. I just found probably the best and fastest way how to play a round of the arcanoid and when you made it to certail level, you had nice amount of hash quite quickly.

I could show you how I played the game if I could play the old version of the arcanoid. This also worked only after achieving certain level of the game because before it, the ball was slower and didnt have the proper trajectory, but once you achieved I think level 7 or 8, the ball gained proper speed (the last level of speed which stayed same then) and you could use this trick. But it is a mastering the game, using only what the game allowed, not cheating.

How do you see it?

Please let me know

Thank you.

No reaction and I am still banned as cheater. If they did to me, they can do it to anyone so big WARNING. THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!
khongchacchan12

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:12:36 AM

good work games, i like it, thanks for sharing
chuchu1637

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:40:23 PM

get paid,  thx
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:04:38 AM

It would be nice if this game used its own currency or token. It can be virtual mining but paid in tokens not btc. It would be its own blackchain in its own little world. I think it would be intersting to see.
The problem with this game is that it uses bitcoin and it based on its price so its 2000satoshi and its divided by many people so you hardly get anything. If it had its own currency the value would be based on how many people ming so we would be paid out more. Please consider it. It also means the site owner doesn't haveto give out btc but rather their own currency and the 2000 satoshi per block that would have been shared can be used to fund the project instead of selling through an ico.

kryptomaan

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:36:45 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 02:26:10 PM by kryptomaan

Now its already 3000 satoshis per block......but, it seems mission impossible to earn smthng. even traditional faucets pay more.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:11:42 PM

Now its already 3000 satoshis per block......but, it seems mission impossible to earn smthng. even traditional faucets pay more.

I found out about this faucet a while back, ( I think before I it as in this thread) it was even difficult to earn then and there must be way more players now, you right if you do the maths it just doesn't make sense. It is a great idea and is fun but they need to make it pay out more and maybe have a way to earn your own miners that do not go away. Then you can buy miners to get ahead if you want to. They would have to find a way to monetize the free players though.

RGBlue

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 03:32:36 PM

The server still slow as fuck, its really annoying to play like this... please rush this fix  Undecided
JoseVelez

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:28:27 AM

rollercoin  question what the full SAT number ? and if it reach 12 racks would there be more  racks or it stay at 12?   Huh
spaha

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:50:26 PM

I am done with it. Withdraw fromJune 6 never arrived to wallet.
jerart

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:32:21 AM

may i asked something,

How many satoshi rate of each miners?
thanks for the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: