Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoHub Exchange grows exponentially and offers a complete service!  (Read 359 times)
antietrader (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:22:42 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:25:07 PM by antietrader

Hi,

I recently listed my coin, Best Physique Coin on an amazing crypto exchange: CryptoHub: https://cryptohub.online/

This exchange offers a wide service to developers as well as miners and stakers. And of course traders!

You can basically organize everything using their platform, for example airdrops, targeted at those people you want to allow to receive some free coins!

Right now the exchange offers you listing for a fixed price of crocodile cash, a crypto coin that will increase by 10's % this year, as it is a good coin as well as the base currency for the exchange.

We currently drop coin in our first airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerimaster

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

Hi,

I am a coin dev and want to put my coin up for voting on cryptohub exchange, which is 100 croc. I bought 100 croc. However, I need the give the source code, which is held ransom by the exchange holder for a reason not known to me. Basically it comes down to this: two exchange developers separated (as friends), leaving many dev's with empty hands, because the exchange holder also owns the source codes of their coins! Think twice about listing there. To me this has been a bad road trip, due due taking a wrng turn, ending up in a hillbilly village with shady figures! Don't say I didn't warn you!!!

https://icqbase.com  info@icqbase.com send email, we can list your coin.
antietrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

Actualy, it was 10% more, 2,2 usd
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

Hi,

I am a coin dev and want to put my coin up for voting on cryptohub exchange, which is 100 croc. I bought 100 croc. However, I need the give the source code, which is held ransom by the exchange holder for a reason not known to me. Basically it comes down to this: two exchange developers separated (as friends), leaving many dev's with empty hands, because the exchange holder also owns the source codes of their coins! Think twice about listing there. To me this has been a bad road trip, due due taking a wrng turn, ending up in a hillbilly village with shady figures! Don't say I didn't warn you!!!

Is this exchange Outletbit? Looks the same and they are gone now.
gerimaster

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

Hi,

No.
antietrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Hey guys, I need to apologize, cryptohub is not a scam, somebody talked in name of the exchange, the person is now no longer able to run his scams. We further follow this brand new exchange and did a deeper analysis, you can read it on our website: https://coinbrakers.weebly.com/crypto-hub-exchange.html

We hope that we have clarified this matter out enough, so the exchange can go forward from here! No heartfeelings!
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Hi,

No.

Do emails get answered? I have not received a response.
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Hey guys, I need to apologize, cryptohub is not a scam, somebody talked in name of the exchange, the person is now no longer able to run his scams. We further follow this brand new exchange and did a deeper analysis, you can read it on our website: https://coinbrakers.weebly.com/crypto-hub-exchange.html

We hope that we have clarified this matter out enough, so the exchange can go forward from here! No heartfeelings!

I would love to see your take on the max amount of coins you are allowed to stake. If you put coins above that amount on the exchange, does the exchange keep the extra stake? The max coins you can stake seems a bit low. I know the exchange needs to make money to survive but just seems a bit much.
antietrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I am not related to the exchange nore it's owners or personnel, I think you can best ask them more information!

I hope I helped you by directing you in the right direction!
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

I am not related to the exchange nore it's owners or personnel, I think you can best ask them more information!

I hope I helped you by directing you in the right direction!

Based on dealings with the site, it has potential, but the owners/support tends to be unprofessional at best. The site works smooth and issues, since it is small, get fixed quickly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: