Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs Ethereum - which coin do you favour as a long term investment?  (Read 255 times)
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:57:49 AM

It's tough question, ETH & NEO both features different but goal are same. But NEO will become more popular for trader for free gas holding NEO. Lot's people don't know about free gas so when this news available to most of people it will grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

I prefer NEO platform because it has more advance technology than ethereum's plus the erc20 tokens seems to be oudated by NEP5 tokens which is under NEO's platform,NEO is has already started to expand,in fact there are new coins that are being developed in NEO's platform which is great because the community has started to take some step forward so we can have more complex coins than erc20 tokens.
Yes it is, many people now comparing both ERC20 and NEP5 tokens with their respective advantages. From the point that I see, the NEO is a good progress for the next smart-contract project development, so it is not just dependent on ERC20. NEO, which is a Chinese-made Ethereum, use Blockchain technology to digitize the assets using smart contracts and common programming language. Currently I am more interested to invest in NEO and see its development in 1 this year.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

IMO i prefer ethereum for long term based on it s potential  which is until now it keep pumping although there are some fluctuation.  And as i see eth is the most secure alt in the market and it has a good team behind so even you hold it for a long term no more worries and for sure it will give us a good return after.  And also NEO is not yet popular so perhaps its not good for long term. 
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

I think both are good coins, but the difference lies in its fame where eth is already well-known compared to NEO and most ICOs are already using Eth but it seems that in the future Neo will also be comparable.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

The real difference between neo and ethereum is adoption of technology based on region.Neo getting popular because lots of Chinese investors looking to invest for neo based project and also rumour about Chinese government support for neo. Where ethereum is already proven blockchain technology for creating smart contracts and holding lots of successful projects even some gaming solution like crypto kitties and decentralised exchanges etherdelta , idex .
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
Merited by onurgozupek (2)

both of them has a good potential.. maybe you can divide your investment for 2 part for two of them..
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

The difference between Ethereum and NEO; Ethereum is "developing in response to new demands" while NEO is "developing their platform in anticipation of future demands". So I prefer NEO because it will favour for long term investment.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

Neo is the murderer of ethereum and some people call it the shadow of Ethereum, since Neo is allegedly using a almost identical system with ethereum, much speculation that Neo will be a tough competitor Ethereum for the foreseeable future.
For long-term investment of course i choose Neo, the reason as i mentioned above.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

If you have the money to buy both it would be great, Eth has the first move advantage and it will not be overtaken by Neo anytime soon, Neo on the other hand is very early at this stage could give better gains at the moment. It would depend on how much you want to buy. One advantage of neo is the Gas it gives you also need to put that into consideration.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

I really like both Ethereum and Neo. I think if it's hard to decide which coin to choose, it makes sense to give 50% to Eth and 50% to Neo  Smiley Anyway if i had to choose only one, it would be Ethereum.
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

I also like both, but at the moment on the eve of chinese new year NEO looks more promising
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

I have been researching NEO to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and its storage options.

Many articles exist that explain the “differences” between Ethereum and NEO, but they do the debate little justice. They skim over things, don’t explore them well, explore only one aspect, or aren’t holistic in their analysis and don’t explain why the differences even matter and what their relevance to the real world is.

Therefore, I would like you to share your opinions about NEO and Ethereum, explain which one is a better long term investment then justify your reasoning.

If you are going to check the interface and their similarities it is almost the same actually, They are both good to  hold em in long term which can give us big rewards after 2 to 3years from now. So for me I don't need to choose between the of them. Due to I hold them both in a long term anyway.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

I prefer NEO platform because it has more advance technology than ethereum's plus the erc20 tokens seems to be oudated by NEP5 tokens which is under NEO's platform,NEO is has already started to expand,in fact there are new coins that are being developed in NEO's platform which is great because the community has started to take some step forward so we can have more complex coins than erc20 tokens.

For me, it doesn't look like the erc20 tokens are being outdated by neo's. In fact its seems that projects are still coming and coming with the erc20 token. It still keeping up. And the market is still really active. Eth has its advantage now. And neo is still just starting and has so much rooms for improvement. If compared to a Man's cycle, Eth would be a teenager and neo is still a baby. So I would suggest to go for eth.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
aklaika

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

I have been researching NEO to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and its storage options.

Many articles exist that explain the “differences” between Ethereum and NEO, but they do the debate little justice. They skim over things, don’t explore them well, explore only one aspect, or aren’t holistic in their analysis and don’t explain why the differences even matter and what their relevance to the real world is.

Therefore, I would like you to share your opinions about NEO and Ethereum, explain which one is a better long term investment then justify your reasoning.
both is good is good
but you can chose the creator you like
and I think you should hold both because in crypto there is nothing imposible
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:58:55 AM

if you can hold both ,that would be great .if not , in terms of ROI ,i think NEO has more potential to grow than ETH (given marketcap value of both) .However,in terms of value ,i think ETH is more valuable asset as most ICO now rely on ETH .

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

both of them have a great future IMHO, so they will be my long term investment, devide into 70% for Ethereum and 30% NEO. for me ethereum is still will my Biggest percentage investment because it has solid project & development also have a large community .
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

I'll go for both to enjoy the best of both worlds. You'll never be wrong with choosing  both of them for long term in my honest opinion.

boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

Both will do well in my opinion.

Ethereum is doing well as it is the default blockchain to go to for new token launches and they have the most developers working on the blockchain developments. Hence this is the most reliable smart contract blockchain in my opinion. Many are just trying to compete with ETH but none has really garnered the same type of support like ETH.

NEO will be the Ethereum of China. New ICO from china are launching on NEO and they seems to be tolerated by the chinese government despite the government banning ICO and crypto trading. I believe that (my personal opinion) that NEO must have agreed to share information with the government and to comply with all the government's regulations. This would give NEO a real stake in China's crypto future.

I am vested in both. But I think the greater gains would come from NEO eventually.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: