Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] I got banned  (Read 246 times)
MrFoxDeveloper02 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 10:41:01 AM by MrFoxDeveloper02

The problem is resolved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
Merited by mprep (1), bill gator (1)

You're nuked:
Code:
Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1256457
And that's permanent, without warning, only for Newbies. What you wrote is a useless reply, just like thousands of other Newbies do all day.

Read Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ. It also tells you ban evasion is not allowed, in other words you're not allowed to post anywhere outside of Meta with this new account.
I haven't seen any of your other posts, but this thread clearly proves you can write normal posts. What made you decide to write useless oneliners? Were you trying to rank up quickly?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

So, what does this rule really mean?

if we like some project or something we can NOT simply say that, we like it or it's a nice project etc???
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

[...]if we like some project or something we can NOT simply say that, we like it or it's a nice project etc???

Of course, but you should be able to explain why you think the project is good and not just write "it's a nice project".
For example, why do you like the project or why not? What do you like about the project and what do you think is bad etc.?

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Honestly your account is brand new and its not worth it to recover your account much better to stay use that brand new account..
This is your main account that you wanted to unbanned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1256457
And i found only 1 post in your account in google which is deleted here in forum..

The chance that you can unban your account is 1% but you can be still try maybe you are lucky today..
I suggest to stay use your new account or make a new account with awesome name. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
Merited by Meraki (1), inyakizuryel (1)

Honestly your account is brand new and its not worth it to recover your account much better to stay use that brand new account..

But if I do that it's going to break the rules of the forum, and I want to respect them to be sure to have no problems in the future. I'm stuck... Embarrassed

The rules that you've read is for signature campaign, with you're main account ranked brandnew/newbie is not applicable to join any signa.
And you're nuked because the mods think that youre just activity farmer. This will serve as a lesson to think twice before posting senseless post bro. (No flames intended)

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

It was newbie account if I understood correctly? What was special about it? Nickname? The high number of merits? Just use this one, will suit you well and don't write useless oneliners in the future. Or was it felt so unfair that it hurt your feelings? But it so much easier to get over with it. I supposed to rank up soon (2wk period) before merit system introduced. First I felt that I need to argue and support all "merit system sucks" posts here in Meta. But I decided to get over with it and be thankful for what we have here. System and whole this forum is not perfect but it never claimed it will be one. Just deal with it! Cool

pdhupper

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

I was thinking in the same way, but the reply was (and I assume) completely useless. We can say that we like the project, but in private message, otherwise it's polluting the forum. Smiley

Many members don't allow direct messages from newbie's accounts, I tried to send a simple message to a Sr member for some mining help and came to know that he did not allow accepting messages from newbies. You can't post on Forum and you can't send DM, but you have to try in order to do something good for yourself/everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: