Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an Investment advice  (Read 433 times)
GOODCASH (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

I have 0.50 ethers and want to invest half in BTA ICO (if that begins) as I am waiting since last year but don't know if they have a plan to launch it. Therefor I don't know if they launch or not or maybe sooner so I don't want to spend those ethers but need your advice regarding where to spend half of other ethers? Please only suggest me some good ICOs just like Maker token for long term (an year)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

List this atlist in exchange. First, that is to raise money to get another exchange. participants must register on the exchange and then show the roadmap to the world and buy or hold the token
GOODCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

Thank you. But can you please suggest me a few on which you believe will be good?

List this atlist in exchange. First, that is to raise money to get another exchange. participants must register on the exchange and then show the roadmap to the world and buy or hold the token
Ewok

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

If all you have to invest is .5 ether I would be careful putting it into ICO's. There are still great ICO's out there but the days of short term 5-10x gains on many ICO's are mostly gone. You'd likely be better off putting your ether into a couple projects that have been around for a while and have shown their teams are trustworthy and consistently working/improving their coins/tokens. Do your own research but personally I think VeChain/ICON/Walton are very safe bets that have a lot of room to grow in the medium to long term.

If you are looking for a more risky investment that could pay off huge look into COSS. It's a crypto exchange that pays 50% of its fees to token holders and will be opening a fiat gateway in march(hopefully, we'll see if they pull it off). As of now your ROI with their current trading volume is a little less than 1% a year, however if they reach the top 10 in daily volume traded (~270million daily), your ROI at current prices would be 150% in just dividend payments, not to mention the appreciation of the token price. Kucoin is a good example of how quickly an exchange can dramatically increase its volume in a short period of time. IMO, once coss can stabilize its engine (its still in beta), it will have a huge increase in trading volume as it will be able to add new trading pairs without worry about backend problems.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

at this moment you have an ongoing presale for an ICO called blocksquare, and the tokens are selling at 0.08 usd. The ICO will start in march and the tokens will be selling at 0.50 usd. It is a interesting realestate project going to disrupt the market as we know it today. The team is good, and they have already the money to make a viable MVP.
GOODCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

I understand that investing all of the money is too much risky but BTA is the project on which I can trust as they did their job before the ICO. they've created the software which their whitepaper claims. You can get more information here https://www.twitter.com/BitcoinFuturesA or you can also test their software here https://awhcloud.win/TokenPriceCalculator.html. therefor I am not worried about investing it. I also understand that those days have gone when we were able to make 50x through ICOs but still we can make atleast double after the ICO but there is too much risk involved. If you talk about investing in coins trading on exchanges then I think maybe you've hear about the recent scams and pump and dump coins, investing in platforms like bcc, dav etc has become too much risky so how we can trust on these exchanges you mentioned? just a few days ago I invested in XMRG and later the dev has created billions of coins out of thin air as there was no an active platform for coin just like XMRG so only projects where there should be a software or a working product can be good for ICOs. therefor I only want to know such platforms just like Maker, DRGN, Wax

If all you have to invest is .5 ether I would be careful putting it into ICO's. There are still great ICO's out there but the days of short term 5-10x gains on many ICO's are mostly gone. You'd likely be better off putting your ether into a couple projects that have been around for a while and have shown their teams are trustworthy and consistently working/improving their coins/tokens. Do your own research but personally I think VeChain/ICON/Walton are very safe bets that have a lot of room to grow in the medium to long term.

If you are looking for a more risky investment that could pay off huge look into COSS. It's a crypto exchange that pays 50% of its fees to token holders and will be opening a fiat gateway in march(hopefully, we'll see if they pull it off). As of now your ROI with their current trading volume is a little less than 1% a year, however if they reach the top 10 in daily volume traded (~270million daily), your ROI at current prices would be 150% in just dividend payments, not to mention the appreciation of the token price. Kucoin is a good example of how quickly an exchange can dramatically increase its volume in a short period of time. IMO, once coss can stabilize its engine (its still in beta), it will have a huge increase in trading volume as it will be able to add new trading pairs without worry about backend problems.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

I have 0.50 ethers and want to invest half in BTA ICO (if that begins) as I am waiting since last year but don't know if they have a plan to launch it. Therefor I don't know if they launch or not or maybe sooner so I don't want to spend those ethers but need your advice regarding where to spend half of other ethers? Please only suggest me some good ICOs just like Maker token for long term (an year)

I don't know what your overall tolerance for risk is, but if you only have a small amount of ETH to buy tokens and are scared of losing it all, then seriously consider to buy into a basket of cryptos (such as CombiCoin managed by Triaconta). If not and you're ready to outright gamble, you want to make sure that you get into the best ICO possible (or a post ico token that is undervalued). This involves a lot of reading and research - and probably the most important part - doing your own due diligence.

P.S. Don't see the above as investment advice. I am just sharing my point of view based on my personal experience in this space. You should consult with a professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:31:30 PM
Merited by cipher-x_09 (1)

So far only few ICO are seems to be interesting to invest for me that includes VLB, Jibrell and EBcoin. I am not much into ethers since my focus is on bitcoin investment, but this alts really has a good future ahead and was expected to hit the market next to bitcoin. I think holding it will really give a good profit in later time.
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Imagine I'll tell you to buy some #1 tokens, #2 and #3. Would you blindly believe me and buy them? If you earn some money you'll probably thank me. From another point of view if I give you a bad advice you will probably blame me in all the troubles. No one wants to be blamed. Another even more important thing is that you won't be able to determine whether a person here wants to help you or just wants to take you money. Some scam organisators might come and tell you that their token is the best of the best and you should buy them ASAP. In order to make their claims look true they can ask their accomplices to confirm the information.
I would recommend you to do your own research to avoid any risks and lossess. Just read some news, whitepapers, look through the topics here to find out which tokens or coins are most popular and trusted, look through the ICO lisitings, they sometimes rate ICO (it's not the rate you have to trust blindly but it can be used as an additional source of information) and I'm sure you'll find tokens or coins which suits you.
Even keeping your money in ETH is not the worst idea after all.

chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

I say first of all stay away from ICO's. I tried them and most I my gains come after they release the coins and everyone dumps the first batch. Also remember to diversify. That way you can minimize losses.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
VladWulf

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

I wouldn't recommend asking for investment advice here.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

The best advice i can give you is to buy ETC for all you ETH right now.

WHY ?

Because ETC will have a hard fork around the 5th March. And all ETC holders will recieve Callisto 1:1 this means if you hold 100 ETC you will get 100 Callisto coins for free.

Not only that but we might see a huge pump in price. Just look at ETC now and its growing slowly but steady everyday. ETC traiding for 29.54$ right now and around the 5th March we might see ETC at 100$ or even more. Than sell some or all your ETC and invest in what ever projects/coins you like.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETCUSDT/z8KYoRPJ-ETC-Hard-Fork-Air-Drop-coming-medium/

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

I wouldn't recommend asking for investment advice here.

Where else? Reddit? /biz/? None of them are particularly great but i think most advice he'll get here is just to hodl.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

I say first of all stay away from ICO's. I tried them and most I my gains come after they release the coins and everyone dumps the first batch. Also remember to diversify. That way you can minimize losses.

Or to get in during ICOs, especially pre-sales, and be a good HODLER. Grin
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

now you have to carefully select the project for investment. broke up a lot of scammers who simply collect money and disappear. At the moment, I'm also looking for a project for investing and I can not advise anything specifically
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Maybe it will not be appropriate, but soon enough the project will begin which is headed by Paul Durov - Gram. This is one of those projects in which it is really worth participating, and in which you can safely invest.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

Invest in a project that will give you dividend yearly. I will suggest NPX , as I invest in them and also do their signature campaign. All, an agriculture base ICO like Cocoa marketing , their PRE - ICO is on, check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871985.new#new , http://www.kukucoin.io/ and get bonus.
GOODCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

Thanks for all of your advices, I will review all of them first and decide later. Thanks again
GOODCASH (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Thank you for the advice. I know and I am more careful than you because it is my money. selecting BTA as a first choice of investment has a reason. The dev has done alot of work before their campaign get started, I can think it a scam or just pump and dump token but dev has done alot of real work instead of selling their tokens in the ICO and also the campaign is not started yet, furthermore, if I buy token after the ICO then I am not sure that I'll be able to buy or get some profit as the token price is not controlled by human so nobody can pump and dump it, its current price is around 0.0097 btc but I think because dev promised on twitter that price will be cheap in ICO therefor if I get them cheap in the ICO, I'll invest for sure. therefor I am clear on this, but beside this ICO, I am not clear about other ICOs thats why I am asking about them and I'll take your advice seriously. & again thank you for giving me a good advice.

now you have to carefully select the project for investment. broke up a lot of scammers who simply collect money and disappear. At the moment, I'm also looking for a project for investing and I can not advise anything specifically
melsell1

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

Don't rely on what others say. Take a look at different ICO ratings, scan their websites, conditions, teams behind it... You'll see yourself ICOs you should stay away from as well as ones that  may be worth investing
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

If you think that what you have is promising, hold it. But if you're in a doubt, do the best thing because you'll never know what will gonna happen next.

BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

A good opportunity to invest now is BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

With that little money, although I'm not a financial adviser but I would suggest that you're going to visit this site https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ and start researching on those top gainers and losers Altcoins and try to study whether they would pump back or recover and eye that Altcoins for your future reference.
I just did invest on some Altcoins by checking those top gainers and losers because most of those Atlcoins have high momentum and I never failed investing on Oyster Pearl because before it was the top loser and then few weeks after it became the top gainer that which I earned a lot of profits.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Psytax

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

Thanks for all of your advices, I will review all of them first and decide later. Thanks again
I think u should also try investing in BPS ICO.
EricExxo

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. 99% of new crypto traders lose more than 50% of their assets in first few months.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Check out Sapien ICO. They've already raised around 50% of a hard cap during preasale. You still may be in time to get a 20% bonus that will end in 30h.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

Pay attention to SelfKey. ICO ended in 6 minutes, all sold out. They have great news and it's just a stunning project. Now the price is very low, approximately the cost as for ICO. Because of a crash market. But I think that this is a lot of X in the future. However, the decision to take yours.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

At first research the ICOs in their backround  and the team and developer behind so that you can avoid from the scammers ICOs that could result to your lossing investment. You might also buy during pre sale in the ICOs.
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

Since the market is on a down way, I think it is better to buy some cheap major coins like ETH and eos, I think it will recover soon and this coins will pump a lot firstly.

camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

I’d definitely check out dragon (DRG) the gambling token. Had insane pre ICO sales and it’s ICo starts on the 15th of Feb, it’s got great potential. Dock.io could be really great too, a service that will give you ownership of your data and help you network.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

Why are you hasty for looking for an ICO to invest? You can just hold that ETH you got. Wait for ETH to pump again up to $1,200 and then decide to invest into such ICO's. I wouldn't advice you to invest to ICO's for now as the market is still on recovery from one the biggest correction we've been through. But if you are really hasty and you are looking for a good ICO to invest go at your own risk.
Since the market is on a down way, I think it is better to buy some cheap major coins like ETH and eos, I think it will recover soon and this coins will pump a lot firstly.
I would follow this advice OP if I were you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Never hesrd of that ICO. You are making an investment of your half ETH.  How do you sure that crypto is good? Is that listed from ICO rating,  ICObench,  etc.. Think twice dude,  .5eth is big.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:40:54 AM

Please only suggest me some good ICOs just like Maker token for long term (an year)
You are looking for an ICO that's reliable and real with their road map? I would suggest go with VLB - Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain.
This token is definitely good for long term and not just for a year but it can grow stronger just look at their partners and if you are not so sure about with their partners.
Read out these https://vlb.io/assets/doc/light-paper.pdf and https://vlb.io/assets/doc/whitepaper.pdf

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:21:08 AM

Seeing how today's bitcoin price started to pump again, I think it's a great opportunity to start investing now because for sure after few days or week the value will go even much higher and will surely give a high rate if return. ICOs may also start to appreciate again but I think you need to be wise in choosing your investment because some of them don't actually succeed and too risky to invest.

hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

Need an Investment advice? Investment advisors manage money. They select investments, like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, and purchase these investments in your account with your authorization of course.Some investment advisors work in a holistic way looking at all aspects of your financial life and putting together a comprehensive investment plan. This is often called "wealth management.Other investment advisors have a narrow focus, such as being an expert in dividend paying stocks, or municipal bonds.Like financial planners, the wealth management type of investment advisor must understand your basic financial goals.This means they need to know when you will need to use your money, and what you will use it for. They must gather personal and financial data about you. They should take the time to understand your tolerance for risk, your expected rate of return, and your financial capacity to incur any investment losses. A holistic investment advisor will use this data to analyze your existing investments and make recommendations about what you should do going forward. A narrowly focused investment advisor will usually not put together a holistic plan. Instead, they focus on sharing their strategy and results within their area of expertise. It is common for a wealth management investment advisor to hire narrowly focused investment advisors to manage certain parts of a portfolio.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

When I compared your porfolios with most people on this forum is seems small, what I will advice you to do is to look for projects where it seems the hype is high and can do a flip, you cannot compared yourself with big holders in this space
Fafabol

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Never hesrd of that ICO. You are making an investment of your half ETH.  How do you sure that crypto is good? Is that listed from ICO rating,  ICObench,  etc.. Think twice dude,  .5eth is big.

Personally 0.5 eth isn't too much now as eth is just around $800 so it's better to hold and wait a good pump like $1500 and in no time you'll get a good and guaranteed return. That unlike in investing in ICO you don't know if their token will be success and will have a good price in the market.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Have you checked Safinus? I consider this project is the best one at this moment. The idea is pretty clear and promising.
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

The technique itself is simple. You invest, you wait for a favorable time and you bring it out. If you want a long-term investment, wait until this coin is legalized in any country. Then the price grows.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Recommendations are very important. I think ETH or BTC is as lucky as advice and important to follow. must be well analyzed.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

The technique itself is simple. You invest, you wait for a favorable time and you bring it out. If you want a long-term investment, wait until this coin is legalized in any country. Then the price grows.
the ways you mentioned can be tried. and my advice, find a coin that has a high value for greater profit percentage and manage your investment well in order to succeed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

the ways you mentioned can be tried. and my advice, find a coin that has a high value for greater profit percentage and manage your investment well in order to succeed.
Let alone the benefits in the world of crypto always have risks, so seriously consider buying a basket of cryptos such as like the CombiCoin that belongs to the best possible ICO (r post undiscalued ico token.) It involves a lot of reading and research - and perhaps the most important part - do your own due diligence.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:57:37 AM

I suggest that you buy ICO coins after they list it on exchange because the trend today for ICO are not like before. They get dump on the exchange before they pump up. Just be careful on picking because majority of ICO today are scam and didn't produce result as they promise.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

So far only few ICO are seems to be interesting to invest for me that includes VLB, Jibrell and EBcoin. I am not much into ethers since my focus is on bitcoin investment, but this alts really has a good future ahead and was expected to hit the market next to bitcoin. I think holding it will really give a good profit in later time.

i suggest you follow this suggestion! i really think keeping it for now will give a good profit in later time.alts really do have a really good future ahead.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

Before doing or participating on it mate, make sure you have enough knowledge and research about on that coin. If it is good to invest in, just go grab the opportunity mate.
afk891

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

Find some good ICOs, and invest in them. Though there will people be dumping  the coins after the ICO, there are ICOs that have bounty programs that prevents this by doubling or some percentage if you yield the coins for a long term.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

For myself I decided invest in long term project.
My last choice - NagriCoin.
queky18

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Adult Industry moves on blockchain, with this cool project of StasyQ
They have good partenerships with celebrities from adult movies and they are up to start a service for providining content, payd with their token.

Already working platform with payment for Adult Movies : https://www.stasyq.com/275

265 000 followers on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/stasyq.official/
70 000 followers on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/stasyq.official

CEO Statement : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VevQsUPm2QA
ANN ICO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7c9tNZ0e_E
Their models : https://www.stasyq.com/

Join ICO :  https://stasyq.io/?ref=30cde89544caa549a813d660c4b27967
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

For me invest at the right project where the assurrance of your money is 100%.Read some blogs and article about good and top ico that is good to invest. I am doing a research before planning to invest and in my toplist  now is Shivom .They seem really interesting  but love to hear your opinion.Check it out and never miss this amazing platform.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: