Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the darkest truth / or Biggest lie you've been told?  (Read 267 times)
8CommaClub (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
Merited by BTCMILLIONAIRE (1)

Well the biggest lie i ever told is i have a very good job and high salary but the truth is i just work in just a store ang my salary is not as big as what they think.

Were you doing this to get laid?
Obviously the biggest lie ever in my life was told to me by my parents. In my childhood, they used to say that if I pray to god, then all of my wishes will come true. It took me many years to realize that there is no god, and whatever time I spent on doing prayers was wasteful.

I like to do affirmations and mantras. Positive self talk is more beneficial then talking to an imaginary person in the sky who watches everything you do.

that hitler was the bad guy

Silly Goyim. lol

The biggest lie I guess is that the earth is Round. #flatearthsociety

The truth is stranger then fiction it seems? :S

The darkest truth or Biggest lie I have been told is one which billions of people around the world have been told, every day, on mainstream media, since September 11, 2001. This whole story, as told by mainstream media, is a 100% lie from A to Z. And the dark true behind is so dark that most of the people prefer to ignore it and to stay in a state of denial, when they happen to face it.

"It is better to be feared then loved , if you cannot do both"

I was a happy child until I found out Santa is imaginary figure. As well as Saint Nicholas. My older sister actually ruined it. That was the biggest lie I've been told.

A fat man coming down your chimney giving you gifts or coal. Our parents are pricks.

There is no justice. Evil is stronger than good (proved by science)

But what is justice? And good and evil is subjective right? What you believe to be evil , is what i consider to be good , and what i consider evil is what you consider to be good... Example muslims think fucking a 9 year old is okay. But here in the west , we call you a "pedophile"
Does it make it right? Does it make it wrong? I think it's just our ingrained moral beliefs which paints the picture after all.

"A government serves its people and voting in politics matters."

A government by the people for the people has been vaporized and replaced with a shadow government who runs the world like puppets.

Voting in politics reminds me of George carlin telling everyone that voting doesn't matter and they're all dumb for doing so.

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

A government by the people for the people has been vaporized and replaced with a shadow government who runs the world like puppets.

Voting in politics reminds me of George carlin telling everyone that voting doesn't matter and they're all dumb for doing so.

When I still went to school literally all of my peers insisted that voting mattered. I kept taking apart all of their arguments whenever they tried to get me into voting but they just couldn't get over chanting propaganda like some sort of mantra.

Merited for actually engaging and not just spamming random shit by the way.
8CommaClub (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

When I still went to school literally all of my peers insisted that voting mattered. I kept taking apart all of their arguments whenever they tried to get me into voting but they just couldn't get over chanting propaganda like some sort of mantra.

appreciate it. Yeah i remembered when i was younger too , People would force voting for someone down my throat and all i really wanted was to be left alone in peace. Of course as i grew up , i started seeing politics as a game of power for the elite and seeing each party ramble on and on about how theyre going to change shit etc...But nothing ever happens.

Example , Justin trudeau said back in like 2015-16 that he would legalize marijuana...Still no legalization yet. Now it's going to be July 2018... Which is like 2-3 years which could have been a VERY profitable year for Canadian businesses. Of course , now the government wants to grow all of our medicine , which i think is a nono personally...

But yeah , besides the point , Politics is not something i care for , nor do i think it matters. The only thing that really matters perhaps...Is Money. It makes the world go around , and it makes everything work. Imagine what society would be like , for instead of learning english for 12 years of your life (I'm canadian) we learned how the monetary system worked ,and how fractional reserve banking worked and how central banks work , and what "Quantitative easing" was...

I wonder what would happen then to society if they figured out we were getting played and politicians can't do shit about it?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

appreciate it. Yeah i remembered when i was younger too , People would force voting for someone down my throat and all i really wanted was to be left alone in peace. Of course as i grew up , i started seeing politics as a game of power for the elite and seeing each party ramble on and on about how theyre going to change shit etc...But nothing ever happens.

Example , Justin trudeau said back in like 2015-16 that he would legalize marijuana...Still no legalization yet. Now it's going to be July 2018... Which is like 2-3 years which could have been a VERY profitable year for Canadian businesses. Of course , now the government wants to grow all of our medicine , which i think is a nono personally...

But yeah , besides the point , Politics is not something i care for , nor do i think it matters. The only thing that really matters perhaps...Is Money. It makes the world go around , and it makes everything work. Imagine what society would be like , for instead of learning english for 12 years of your life (I'm canadian) we learned how the monetary system worked , and how central banks work , and what "Quantitative easing worked" ...

I wonder what would happen then to society if they figured out we were getting played and politicians can't do shit about it?
Politics would be important if it was a collaborative process and if intelligent people were at the heart of it, which overwhelmingly does not seem to be the case. Governments matter when it comes to choosing a country to live in though. I wouldn't want to be in the Middle East, ever. And Europe with its insane taxes is pretty bad too. It's quite difficult for me to pick a place to retire in though, the US is a shitshow, Europe is garbage, and Canada is riding up its deficit massively.

And I don't feel like people generally care about how the world or anything within it really works. Seems like most prefer being tranquilized by easily consumable entertainment, which incidentally is being used to shape average opinions. It's not really that hard to learn about money, a kid could literally do it just fine and be more (financially) successful at 18 than most adults ever will be in their life.
I also strongly disagree with public education. I would never send my kids to school unless they specifically demanded it and could reason very thoroughly why they consider it beneficial to their development after being confronted with all relevant facts.
8CommaClub (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

But yeah , besides the point , Politics is not something i care for , nor do i think it matters. The only thing that really matters perhaps...Is Money. It makes the world go around , and it makes everything work. Imagine what society would be like , for instead of learning english for 12 years of your life (I'm canadian) we learned how the monetary system worked , and how central banks work , and what "Quantitative easing worked" ...

Politics would be important if it was a collaborative process and if intelligent people were at the heart of it, which overwhelmingly does not seem to be the case. Governments matter when it comes to choosing a country to live in though. I wouldn't want to be in the Middle East, ever. And Europe with its insane taxes is pretty bad too. It's quite difficult for me to pick a place to retire in though, the US is a shitshow, Europe is garbage, and Canada is riding up its deficit massively.

And I don't feel like people generally care about how the world or anything within it really works. Seems like most prefer being tranquilized by easily consumable entertainment, which incidentally is being used to shape average opinions. It's not really that hard to learn about money, a kid could literally do it just fine and be more (financially) successful at 18 than most adults ever will be in their life.
I also strongly disagree with public education. I would never send my kids to school unless they specifically demanded it and could reason very thoroughly why they consider it beneficial to their development after being confronted with all relevant facts.

The smart people are at the heart of it all ((((THEM)))) but they're just not in the spotlight. Because the game of power dictates that one remain in the shadows so that in case anything happens , they will not be punished , only the one in the spotlight. ie Trump.

I agree Europe is falling apart it seems , because of the whole migrant surge. I'm looking at the ukraine for all the sexy women also the male to female ratio , but it's still dangerous to be there.

And i learned about money too when i was 17 when the education system had failed me. I learned how to do my taxes , and how to do so many things that government sponsored education would not.

Public education is terrible and should be eliminated , and should be replaced with something completely different. But of course if they did that , then the wheels in the cog in the giant machine wouldn't run , and thus nothing would work because everyone knows how the system works and thus says "fuck that"

I'd home school my future children , so that they can specifically work on things they love , and work on their strengths. Imagine how smart we would be , if instead of learning english for 12 years , we learned at the age of 4 how to fix a car , how to drive a car etc.

The world would be filled with geniuses and absolutely incredible human beings destined for Greatness. But those in Power do not wish for this , so they keep us mundane and down... Unfortunately.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

The biggest lie for me are those fairytales and positive movies with happy endings like in Disney. It really annoys me to see those scripts where the main character stand up against the bully then everyone likes him after and he became popular and no one has treated him bad ever again.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

I know it's a bit cliche and almost everyone have said this but the biggest lie that I've ever said is, "I'm okay." It may be too mainstream but not everyone truly understands the implication of having to lie what you feel just to save the trouble of having them be troubled over you. It's one of the most damnest thing.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

For me, it's about the love honestly, loyalty and friendship. People pretend to honest, loyal, faithful and
trustworthy. They say all those stuff and more just to make themselves feel like it. Friendship is
a deceiving tool with people. The biggest lie I've been told is about the truth with people,
the real score and deal with honesty,love and loyalty. It's as rare as they come.
It's hard to find authentic friends who claim and show who they say
they are. Love is overrated, it's influence by power, motive
and financial security these days. It's an ugly truth.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: