Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 05:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st coin anyone? Should I sell it?  (Read 246 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

Right now, I have a new question.
Is Litecoin Cash real? Or Scam? It is forking at 1371111.
Any ideas?
https://litecoinca.sh/   here is the link

it is just another shitcoin that is being created by forking a legit project out there. there is nothing special about this coin except the fact that you get free money if you are holding any litecoin by the time the fork takes place!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

I have alot of them... should I sell them or not? I see no hope.
First you’re a newbie that claims to have a lot of bitcoins and asking whether you should sell them or not, to be sincere I don’t really believe what you’re saying. But if it’s true, I would advise you not to sell them, cause it’s not yet time. The price of Bitcoin will go up and everyone is sure of that, we just need to have patience. We are still at the beginning of this year, so it’s hard to tell whether the price will be rising or falling. Better for you to wait till middle of the year before taking your decisions.

Yeah i'm not really following OP.

But if he really is a newbie and unsure, hodling is the way to go for the long term.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

The coin recently shows a good increase in capitalization, there are forcasts that the coin will go to a large pamp. So, hold on for now, you will have time to sell it
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

I have alot of them... should I sell them or not? I see no hope.
I would not in your place have counted on the advice of some doubtful advisers, I think that you should try to learn to do some forcasts. Now I would not sell

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: