Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][LANC] LANCECHAIN - THE FIRST 0% COMMISSION FREELANCE PLATFORM🌟  (Read 3825 times)
Zreknarf

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

Freelancers are very important to get ahold of. They're very skilled since they have to work alone.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

Very interesting and promising project! I think so

I agree with you, what exactly did you like so much?

A lot has already written about the project, as everything is interesting and accessible here, I have another ...

What are you talking about? I'm directly intrigued)

I really like the development team, really cool guys

To be honest, I do not even know who is there and what they are

Several people are there who took part in very large projects, I like it
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

A lot has already written about the project, as everything is interesting and accessible here, I have another ...

And what can it give you?
lordmick

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Not only me, but all project participants
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

Not only me, but all project participants

So in the end? What is useful in this fact?
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

LANC looks the promising platform, I hope will equal all my hopes!! I with great anticipation wait for an exit to the platform!

Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

this is an interesting project. I hope it'll develop in the direction of improving conditions and will rise to a high level in the market Roll Eyes
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

I'm interested in having analogues of this platform. Will there be a lot of competition from the point of view of the market?
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

I'm interested in having analogues of this platform. Will there be a lot of competition from the point of view of the market?
I think that every project of this kind is interested in attracting as many participants as possible, so it all depends on the creators' interest and their imagination in attracting investors.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

I like advantages and conditions that this project provides. I'd like to participate in it.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

I like advantages and conditions that this project provides. I'd like to participate in it.
tell me exactly, please, what conditions you were attracted to. maybe I'll learn something interesting for myself.
strelok25

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

this is an interesting project. I hope it'll develop in the direction of improving conditions and will rise to a high level in the market Roll Eyes
Whitepaper was good and looks very promising and nice to see the team looks very professional. I hope your great project will success. Already bookmark your website waiting for the announcement of ICO.Will this service be available to any country? Those countries that are prohibited to participate in ICO, can only use the service offered by the project?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

yes, I'd also like you to share your thoughts on the basic information. I'm sure you have enough experience in this area. Cheesy
lordmick

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

is it a freelance platform without a single commission percentage? this is something new!! I'm very interested.
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

Whitepaper was good and looks very promising and nice to see the team looks very professional. I hope your great project will success. Already bookmark your website waiting for the announcement of ICO.Will this service be available to any country? Those countries that are prohibited to participate in ICO, can only use the service offered by the project?
unfortunately, I don't belong to developers. I'm a potential investor, and I'd also like the project to flourish, because its relevance is very important in our time.
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Which bonuses will be on the platform for those who bought tokens during the ICO? Will tokens available for purchase on the site itself after ICO?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

is it a freelance platform without a single commission percentage? this is something new!! I'm very interested.
I agree. for me, as for a freelancer, this is a very important aspect due to work at home.
Seidr

Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

design of the project is impressive, as is its simplicity. nothing simple, everything is convenient, understandable and compactly written Roll Eyes
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

specifically for me, such properties of the project as guarantee payments and the absence of a commission for any transactions are important. This will protect me from unscrupulous customers Embarrassed
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

Another freelancing platform Smiley There is a good number of freelance platforms now. Will be interesting to see which ones will ultimately make it and reach critical mass.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: