Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sell][in stock] HashBuster ASIC Miners  (Read 71999 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:18:40 PM

Great service!! Good old dutchies Wink
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trademan1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:42:16 AM

Just a bit of an update, and I don't mean from DHL tracking service!.
Ive read a lot of negative feedback regarding recent DHL shipping from Germany updating their website so my fingers are crossed that they will get their shit together soon and let me know the status of my package. Although im not holding my breath.
Also need to let everyone know that WTTBS is still hashing on my behalf so my faith in him is still 150% positive.
If anyone who does buy from him ever has any issues, I can personally say from my own experience, that you wont be left out in the cold like a lot of other sellers would do to you.(BFL nightmares ring a bell?)
From my point of view, im getting the benefit of having the hashbuster already delivered after only 4 days of paying for it, which is entirely due to the efforts of WTTBS, so if he will let me, im going to arrange to pay him some sort of hosting fee after I get mine delivered because as ive said before, he definitely is going far and beyond what would be expected from any seller, either from direct seller or an online one.

With all my glowing recommendations above, some of you might think that im associated in some way with WTTBS, eg, family, friend, business associate etc, but I can assure all of you, I am not associated with this seller in any way apart from having bought a hashbuster online about a week ago from his website. Im new to this forum and im guessing that this is the medium that we are supposed to let other know about our BTC experiences, good and bad, so far, mine have been fairly excellent.

Cheers.
Red_Wolf_2

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:15:15 PM

My gear finally landed in my country yesterday, after a week and a bit in limbo once it left the Ukraine. In talking to my local postal service, they said there had been some pretty bad conditions in terms of weather and overloading on some of the services, which may have been why it took so long. Ukraine EMS said (from what I could understand - language barrier) that the packages were routed via either England or Amsterdam, so I like to think they took a nice holiday on their way to me.

Can't speak highly enough of the responsiveness and helpfulness of the Hashbuster crew, they looked into where the shipment had gone and kept me informed on how things were going there. Certainly a welcome change compared to some of the other ASIC vendors out there!

Probably should put something here.... Maybe an LTC address?
LeNdJidEvsyogSu2KbC1u3bfJSdcjACFsF
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:25:44 AM

Must admit, I'm very impressed with the Micros. Probably going to order some more when they're back in stock...

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:09:01 AM

Must admit, I'm very impressed with the Micros. Probably going to order some more when they're back in stock...

I have some left on stock. They come with heatsink and cooler. We ship international.
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:11:28 AM

I have some left on stock. They come with heatsink and cooler. We ship international.

What qty, cost etc?

wttbs
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:42:21 AM

What qty, cost etc?

5 left on stock. 750€ a piece. 3650€ for 5 items
Check www.welcometothebitcoinshop.com
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:15:44 PM

What qty, cost etc?

5 left on stock. 750€ a piece. 3650€ for 5 items
Check www.welcometothebitcoinshop.com

Sadly a bit high for me... the 0.8btc price was perfect!

JoRoidx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:07:07 AM

Micro miner running @24.73 without overclock temp running around 40 degrees.
Miniature individual heat sinks on each asic chip with fan on top and large heatsink on back with fan.

ste0024

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:34:53 PM

HashBuster nano never detected with bfgminer 3.81 and all since 3.5.1

when resolv this !!!
JoRoidx

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:34:49 AM

ste0024 are running bfgminer inside a VM?

JoRoid
ste0024

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:46:16 AM

no windows 7 64 bits
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:16:58 PM

any update on when they will be back in stock?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
JoRoidx

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:28:54 AM

Hashbuster nano nor the Micro has drivers for Windows that actually work.
You need to run BFGminer on linux- Like Ubuntu
[/size]
ste0024

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:32:43 PM

Hashbuster nano nor the Micro has drivers for Windows that actually work.
You need to run BFGminer on linux- Like Ubuntu
[/size]

and bfgminer for windows !!!

funny to read this Hashbuster nano nor the Micro has drivers for Windows that actually work.

not for me !!! you can see picture with BFGminer but not work.

more 2 month i test and lost money with this shit
Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 12:13:25 AM

I don't suppose you considered asking Luke-Jr about windows support for the units by any chance? Or maybe considered spending $35 on a Raspberry Pi and ran them off that? They work perfectly well!

mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Etherscan.io

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:12:31 PM

Hi

I just got my bare bones PCB and wanted to test to see if I could get my PI with bfgminer 3.8.0 to detect the board (bare bones, no chips yet). When connected to the PI I get a green light but bfgminer is unable to see the board? Is this because the board is still without the chips? I would have thought that I should have been able to get board detected even without the chips?

Cheers

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
Ximoxion

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 04:00:10 PM

How do I install hidapi on Ubuntu?  I need help badly.  Apparently I need the 'hold my hand and show the little boy exactly how' type instructions cause I have wasted 4 hours with the hidapi download packages, and Google and have come up with nothing but errors and my ./configure of bfgminer telling me I don't have hidapi installed. 

I'm not using windows.  The hashbuster.micro I have craps out there.  So far I have seen it do one hash and then sit there losing hash power down to zero on Windows.  Plus, I can't dedicate the Windows box for mining anyway.  I have a perfectly good Ubunutu box that runs a BFL Jalapeno and many block erupters, so I see no reason that I can't switch from cgminer to bfgminer, compile and go.  Except, I am finding that you need to be a linux expert to get some of the hardware to work.  It seems I can find a plethora of single sentence matter-of-fact statements of what I need to do, but no real tested outline for the less the linux expert who needs step by step help.

As far as bfgminer is concerned, I have managed to get all my pre-requisites (except hidapi) to install.  I can do a ./configure and get all the way through with only the end telling me that I need hidapi for the Hashbuster.  It says for nanofury and hashbuster, install hidapi.  I'd love to.  But how?

I have acquired the hidapi package from their download page at git hub.

If anyone can help me with this, of just getting my Hash Buster Micro to work in Ubuntu I would be greatly appreciative.

Red_Wolf_2

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:33:00 PM

Did you run ldconfig after installing hidapi?

wttbs
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:46:56 PM

I still have some on stock and price drop to 650 euro, 5 items for 3150 euro!

http://www.welcometothebitcoinshop.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: