Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow  (Read 14417 times)
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

This topic is the most interesting ,because like the growth of altcoins, I can only guess,and it is my opinion that you can grow violas such as ADA,NEO,LTC,DACH,WAVES,XMR,EOS.This year showed USDT and Verge (XVG) these coins have great potential,a very great prospect of growth in the future.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

I always recommend sharing money with a lot of altcoins, by dividing money into many altcoins, we have the opportunity to get big profits, and some altcoins that we deserve to choose are ethereum, Tezos, Steem, TRON, Oyster, bitcoin private and so on.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

Most of the altcons will grow only when bitcoin grows. In the end of  march there will be tokens burned by several projects. This will definitely impect on the price

Not all of them will only grow when btc grows. Some coins are kind of resistant to market falls or at least does not fall so much. I think when most ICO start delivering their product and tokens/coins can be used to pay for services/goods and people actually start using them - we will see *hopefully) separation from bitcoin. Or at least bonding with it will not be so tight.

I also feel like the value of tokens will rise as soon as projects start releasing real-world applications, something tangible and useful, something that has a purpose and daily usage. I would like to see App Store or Google Play Store full of blockchain-related apps and every smartphone having token-based apps, startups taking down these massive companies that are not switching to this new technology: new Uber, new Facebook, new Netflix, new fast food delivery system that's peer-to-peer and uses cryptocurrency to make transactions and does promotions giving back tokens to their users. If we do not crash and finally see apps rolling out this year, the world will seem like a right place to live.

I am personally waiting for this fitness-based project that promised to roll out a sports app that will reward you tokens for completing exercises and losing bad lifestyle, habits, weight. Then you will be able to change acquired tokens to Nike apparel, shoes, gear etc. I am currently trying to get rid of my chronic pot habit as it slowly makes me a retarded person. Hope Lympo team will get me back on the right path:)

If you would like to check it out: https://lympo.io
Read the text above!
IOTA into coins which continued to experience increasing development. with its increase in attendance are able to generate more profits that bring it into coins. In addition it also supports for the growth of IOTA to the future that much better again.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

For my 3 altcoin decisions, Ethereum, Litecoin and Lisk are great potential coins to develop inside 2018. In light of its execution, Ethereum has possibly develop in the previous months and as yet recuperating. For Litecoin, still had a decent execution and cost is balancing out. In conclusion, Lisk likewise has a promising and advancing value esteem which additionally has a decent potential for value development in 2018.

I believe that the altcoins you have mentioned in the message will be the best gainers this year (close to December). I do not think that they will grow i autumn but December can change everything.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

it's very difficult to guess the coins that will grow in price if you see the current market situation has plummeted to reach the lowest price, I don't deny that many have suffered losses because of that, so for coins that have the potential to develop in my opinion only NEO and XRP are currently
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

There are a few coins in my investment portfolio from which I expect a lot of growth in the coming months. I think that good growth will show ETH, ADA, NEO, TRX.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

altcoins will grow, I do not even doubt it, because I know what exactly altcoins will give very good interest, if the trend changes and the market starts showing growth again, so wait and buy until the prices are very tasty today
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

There are a few coins in my investment portfolio from which I expect a lot of growth in the coming months. I think that good growth will show ETH, ADA, NEO, TRX.
There is no doubt that ethereum will continue to grow stronger in the future, and i also think that some altcoins that only have a low price now can also grow there value in the future just like tron and nem for sure this 2 altcoins will have a good price.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

I think tha that good alts are eos, stellar lumens, cardano, ethereum and litecoin and I think that they will show growth. But anyway we should keep in mind that one unexpected news can change everythng
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

Any blockchain project has the right to life. They all have a chance to take off, the main question is who will be supported by the community.

KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I believe these coin prices will be rising again and it will give us a big profit.

dash
tron
eth
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

There were a lot of recomdetions in this topic, but none of the could be considered as reliable, especially, when I found out real fate of the several promoted coins. I would like everyone to double check these recomendations, because some of them is just a part of marketing campaigh. Make your descisions wisely.
nbausa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Altcoin is still growing and will continue to grow. The benefits of Blockchain technology are enormous, there is still plenty of altcoins to continue to evolve and will bring a lot of benefits and important applications in the future.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Now more and more talk about Ripple, which is trying to outrun ethereum. Ether for me remains in the priority, but I also would like to buy Ripple
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

Everyone has been waiting for a long time to turn the market and the "bull rally." Especially the Altcoins, which have fallen in price since the beginning of the year by 8-15 times. They will give a big profit after the market turns.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

if you look at marketcap based on market demand, it is mostly dominated by bitcoin fork projects, dash, pivx, we can see after a few days, weeks, there are indeed some from the ETH and NEO platform derivatives that have reached the top 10, but only a few days. and in my opinion NEO is a stable cryptocurrency in terms of price so far, after a sharp decline in March
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

I think, the Altcoin will grow as:
- ETH
- NEO
- LTC
- XMR ...
ignorans

Activity: 101
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:37:17 PM

NEO
ADA
STRATIS
PRL
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Investing in any altcoin during the ICO stage is very risky. I perefer to buy tokens, when I see what certain team is capable off, because they can wright almost anything in WP, but they do not have enough skills to make their plans true. In such terms, we all need to be very attentive.
Ponchik34

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

I think that projects that stay alive after this crysis has nice chances to growth. For example, I have bought some 3DES tokens that was listed on IDEX and crex24.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: