Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy?  (Read 3411 times)
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

Like most people who knew Bitcoin at that time, I was also carried away in that situation, the price of bitcoin that soared to $ 20,000 made people go crazy. even then I thought Bitcoin prices would continue to soar to $ 50,000, and many people sold their assets to buy Bitcoin, and after that the price fell. we are all trapped in such circumstances, and it still continues today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
my friend took me to bitcoin in mid 2018, at first I didn't believe that the car he bought was obtained from the results of bitcoin, but after I actually did the research and saw what happened to bitcoin in 2017 it made sense. now I am consistent in this forum and will continue to maintain my bitocin assets. I think people who succeed with bitcoin are not those who are crazy about bitcoin and buy bitcoin in large numbers, but they are consistent and stay calm to deal with the risks involved in bitcoin.
I agree with you. because when you want to succeed you have to be sure and consistent in carrying it out ... at the beginning of last year I was also taken by my friend to know cryptocurrency and was lucky for me because at the end of 2017 bitcoin has reached a very high price. now more and more people like you who want to hold bitcoin for a long time I believe that bitcoin will be even higher. Grin Grin Grin

but this link doesn't work Huh Huh
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

People are very enthusiastic about the lost chances of those years. Many people have heard about bitcoin, but few people really believed in him.
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Like most people who knew Bitcoin at that time, I was also carried away in that situation, the price of bitcoin that soared to $ 20,000 made people go crazy. even then I thought Bitcoin prices would continue to soar to $ 50,000, and many people sold their assets to buy Bitcoin, and after that the price fell. we are all trapped in such circumstances, and it still continues today.
The future for bitcoin do not worry. In a short time in a year or two it will cost $ 100,000. the main thing is to believe!
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

Bitcoin makes the world go crazy, yes ... there are indeed many people who are crazy about bitcoin, because the profits gained from bitcoin can make people's lives become more prosperous, they know how to get bitcoin and they try to collect as much bitcoin as possible to get rich .They want to be millionaires with a short time. But that all also makes people lazy because they expect bitcoin to always be able to meet the needs of their lives.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
i dont think so? but maybe on people who buy on the top? becayse they loss a lot of money so i think if you dont want to become crazy try to buy when tha value is too low right now than to buy bitcoins when the value is on top it is too risky 100 percent.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

First the world go crazy after bitcoin when the value of it rising and now the world become crazy because of the down fall and current state of the position.
Cybedscaud

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

I think it's not the technology that made the world go cazy but the price action, people saw easy money in bitcoin.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Bitcoin is a big price assets which is shocking to everyone and it's all time high offering to the people to invest for long time to earn the large amount of profit. Intelligent and big investors are waiting for boom in the bitcoin. This thing is making crazy for people in the world.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

As a new currency circulating for just a few years, bitcoin successfully seized the attention of people around the world. Its phenomenal presence records many interesting stories and stories among its users.

One pretty funny story comes from the small town of Vicco in Kentucky. A police chief Tony Vaughn "insisted" that his salary be paid in the form of bitcoin.

He also submitted a formal application letter so that he could get bitcoin as income. In addition to Vaughn, an interesting story comes from a young Norwegian man, Kristofer Koch, who was able to buy an apartment that was quite luxurious after he had forgotten to save bitcoin for a long time.

Not only phenomenal, bitcoin is also popular as a controversial currency. Bitcoin is known as a legal entity like other currencies and the potential for loss is very high.

James Howells recorded losing all of his bitcoin after he cleaned his personal computer from a virus attack. All of his bitcoins disappear without a trace.

Here are the other madnesses of bitcoin that are interesting to watch as quoted from Hazard Herald, Motheboard Vice, USA Today, and a number of other sources Thursday (01/16/2014):
1 of 8

Using Bitcoin, pizza prices can go up to Rp 97 million in three years

When it was first published in the United States (US), bitcoin is still equivalent to a penny in Uncle Sam's country. Three years ago, when bitcoin was officially launched in February 2010, one bitcoin was still worth US $ 0.03 or IDR 364 (exchange rate: IDR 12,118 per US dollar).

At that time, a bitcoin owner named Laszlo wanted to try to get dinner with the virtual currency. He also posted posts on the BitcoinTalk.org forum to order two servings of pizza.

In his writing, he said he wanted to order 2 large sized pizza boxes, no matter if it wasn't from the restaurant and was the result of personal cooking. Most importantly, the sender wants to be paid using bitcoin.

The offer is very large, he is willing to give 10 thousand bitcoin to anyone who delivers pizza to his house. Interestingly, a British man fulfilled his offer and bought him Papa John's pizza which was sent directly to Laszlo's house.

In accordance with his promise, Laszlo handed over 10,000 of his bitcoin to the man. Currently, the price of 1 bitcoin is already around the level of US $ 800 or Rp. 9,700.

That is, the price of two packs of pizza that Laszlo had bought had jumped sharply to Rp. 97 million in just three years. Prices are very 'crazy' for two packs of pizza. The payment is also the first bitcoin transaction process in the US.
2 of 8

A police officer in Kentucky insists his salary is paid by using bitcoin

Every day, bitcoin is constantly the main topic in various media. Some curious people began to buy it while others were not interested and chose to avoid it.

One interesting topic came from a small town in Vicco, Kentucky. Police Chief at Vicco, Tony Vaughn became the main topic of national news after he applied for his salary to be paid in the form of bitcoin.

The request was filed because Vaughnn saw the price of a bitcoin that soared to more than US $ 1,000 in November 2013. His request was granted at once and Vaughn became the first government employee to be paid using virtual currency.
3 of 8

Pay college using bitcoin

Although still very controversial, the University of Nicosia on Cyprus accepts bitcoin payments to study at S2 level. The lecture program offered is only available in the science department.

The university openly accepts tuition payments in the form of bitcoin. This country is well known as the center of bitcoin transactions around the world considering the many facilities in various fields that can be obtained with the digital currency.
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

What? Bitcoin make the world go crazy Grin. Because some people unbelieve bitcoin price can rise up too much. And some people frustated because happy about the price very high. And the other side some people going crazy because to get bitcoin it's so difficult. Smiley
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

because bitcoin excels in many ways ... from its security ... bitcoin can also act as a global currency ... as savings ... as a protector of inflation ... and the coolest bitcoin is unstable ... of course we expect bitcoin to soar high
dn2000

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

Bitcoin is a great investment option and is still the "safest" among existing currencies. The time to buy is very good. The currency is steadily falling, and in my opinion, whoever is buying regularly will have a good profitability in the coming months. Unfortunately, amateur "investors" only think of buying when the price goes up ...
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

because many people are tempted by bitcoin income which really gives real income. so they flock to work with bitcoin.
alpcaba45

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

most people do not know about all cryptocurrencies. they only know bitcoin. so everybody wants to buy bitcoin when the cryptocurrencies get a little higher.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Bitcoin making the world go crazy because of its amazing moving  fast forward  and doing good in the market ,because bitcoin also means money, income, investment and easy to used and understand.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Bitcoin making the world go crazy because of its amazing moving  fast forward  and doing good in the market ,because bitcoin also means money, income, investment and easy to used and understand.

Bitcoin making the world crazy is because its price that goes up and down drastically, also even many bad news happens bitcoin still finds its way on top and nothing beats it.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

Because it is a revolutionary idea and most of us have understood it. Buying and holding cryptocurrencies for long term will yield most of the profits as well as making world a better place economically.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Well, it is still considered something new and it has many applications. Apart from being a digital currency, it is also a distributed ledger and a means to record transactions and make transactions at the same time. Soon it will be able to have smart contracts run from it just like on other blockchains, I heard that was in the works too. It has changed many lives but still, it is in its relative infancy as it hasn't gone anywhere near mainstream yet due to many factors including market manipulation tactics and volatility, which is its biggest drawback at the moment.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Yeah i agree with you that is the real reason behind why people risk money to get bitcoin because the craziness starts when market price for bitcoin move from time to time just like as of this moment where people are dumping bitcoin and bitcoin market price falls down to almost its baseline or maybe it could be more than that since we do not know when will bitcoin recover its market price.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: