Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin to you? Is it the same as it was when you got started?  (Read 293 times)
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:48:06 AM

When I just started with bicoin I just thought this was extra work to earn a little money and not expect much profit from it. and now I find that bitcoin is really good, it's a good investment opportunity and is the best job on the net that i know

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:05:15 AM

For me bitcoin is an investment and it is still same in my thoughts as before. I wanna make good money by inveating in this and this is proving that I made good decision to invest in this. Will sell it soon when it will grow more and more
bitcoin is a very good opportunity for income farms and able to build a sting to try and try to get it and that triggers me to be the bitcoin is I can get a good income and make my life good .. and I just rely on signature campaigns for I have an additional fee every week and I can save for other purposes or savings for the future, I need to be so expert or understand in other areas such as investment, trading or others and sometime I will try it after I understand and learn it.
itsamemario (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

When i got started with  Bitcoin the transaction fees were nothing, changetip was a real thing, i could send $2 for 0.00002 etc.  It made sense for merchants to accept it for B2C transactions and it added value to everyday.  Bitcoin today does nothing like this.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

When I know Bitcoin, it is an innovative technology to me. Right now, it is still the same old technology but the price is very different.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has grown 8 times already! On it to earn excellent money!
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

When i first time to heard bitcoin or other cryprocurrency i this is like other networking that one of the scammer so i didn't believe it but right now bitcoin in my life was a big help and when i try it for the first time i didn't real understand what is the purpose of bitcoin in daily life and how it works to remove my confusion i conduct more research, read some article so when i start as i said it was a big help and right now continues earning and have additional incomejust because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: