Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin needs to die  (Read 602 times)
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

An interesting topic to be discussed and analyzed. So, the question we must ask is: What will happen if Bitcoin dies?

1- Abandonment of almost 80% of the money invested by large investors
2- Calamity in transactions and negotiations
3- Negative criticism, will anger the image of the crypto
4- All altcoins will follow in a matter of time the death of Bitcoin, where we know that all depend on Bitcoin

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

I don't agree to be honest, bitcoin is the brightest idea here, we are here just because of satoshi's vision.
Don't forget the lovers of btc, everyone here in crypto knows about bitcoin, even if it gets dumped hardly, new peoples will come and buy many coins, thats the real deal.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

Much people consider that bitcoin is weak and it is time to assign a new main coin instead of bitcoin. My opinion there is no equal competitor for bitcoin just right now. Certainly there are several very perspective coins but they are not so popular like bitcoin so I am sure that bitcoin is a top coin right now.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

I don't think that crypto world will be better without Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be fine without all the altcoins, but altcoins will be a lot worst without Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

If Bitcoin dies, it will bring all other coins with it. If we can notice, the value of Bitcoin has a great impact to the value of other coins. If we wish to cease the existence of Bitcoin, it might be the death of cryptocurrency.

fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Bitcoin does not need to die. I think wanting bitcoin to die is just wishful thinking because it is here to stay bitcoin is the biggest coin in the market and it has one of the best projects out there. it will keep growing at an incredible pace and all other coins will just follow it. there's no way to actually stop bitcoin from growing and wishing for it to the question for the whole of the crypto currency market to just die with it
Chelovek789

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

Bitcoin does not have competitors among altcoins this is proven by time. The only reason bitcoin can die - a new technology, but so far all new projects are based on the principle of btc
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

You here are very wrong. Why would he die if cryptorines are only at the beginning of development?

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

bitcoin will remain alive for me, with the passage of time cryptocurrency will be more advanced and will be more and more altcoin growing and certainly more expensive will cost bitcoin, it's pretty hard to give a speculation that bitcoin will easily exhaust and lost, thus the price will be higher bitcoin and survive.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die even if it's all over. it will only be even more in demand and rising in price.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin. The best idea and the whole crypto madness started after Bitcoin was created. I don;t think that Bitcoin needs to die. I think that Bitcoin should be honoured and respected.

r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Neither of which is eternal.  We must assume that our world is developing.  There are always new more promising technologies that replace the old ones.  But bitcoin will exist all our generation of my opinions.  Not the whole world is using it for 100% reason that it will die no longer
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

Sorry but that is an absurd statement, Bitcoin leads the market yes, and it is also by far the most valuable coin. But it has that element of security to it and if you ask anybody with little or no knowledge about crypto to name a coin it will be the first and probably only one they think of. Money cycles in and out of Bitcoin to the alts but if Bitcoin is to be toppled from its top spot it needs to happen organically by growth of the competition.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

In my opinion if Bitcoin die we can bury the whole cryptocurrency, I believe people forget that everything in life has a growth process Bitcoin and altcoin is not behind, however it took a lot for Bitcoin to have this high investment, i believe also the altcoins are respecting its process, we should always think in tomorrow.
I think so too, and the good news bitcoin continues to grow until now, bitcoin still continues to exist but the price is now decreased and that's good news for potential investors to immediately buy it

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

I dont see any reason why bitcoins need to sacrifice and paved way for other almost 1500 alternative currencies to survive. If all things being equal and bitcoins die for another currencies to lead, what will happen to the new dominating currency, lets assume is Ether. It means sooner or later ETHer also need to die for other currency to dominate?

bitcoin will not die because I do now by buying or selling altcoin because by buying we can pump the price of bitcoin to go up and if bitcoin goes up then all will be happy, and if bitcoin die I do not know what will happen with altcoin without bitcoin because I know both bitcoin and Altcoin need each other

torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

I believe that if a person knew nothing about the crypto currency, then most likely he would first learn about bitcoin. Because people can know bitcoin, but do not know other coins. Bitcoin is known all over the world. More and more people if they hear about the crypto currency, they remember immediately about bitcoin. And if bitcoin dies, many people will simply stop believing in crypto currency and invest their money in it. Therefore, I do not think that bitcoin should die, despite its shortcomings.

Of course bitcoin won't die even it crash it can recover again. No valid reason to go on if bitcoin wasn't in crypto 'coz it was the founder of crypto currency. So to make the long story short bitcoin will remain in crypto world wide forever.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Some truth is in your words, but the question is in the other and what will happen next with the market as this will affect the investor community. You understand that this is very easy and does not quickly pass, it will take a very long time to make up for this loss and take its place.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

I dont see any reason why bitcoins need to sacrifice and paved way for other almost 1500 alternative currencies to survive. If all things being equal and bitcoins die for another currencies to lead, what will happen to the new dominating currency, lets assume is Ether. It means sooner or later ETHer also need to die for other currency to dominate?

Yeah maybe OP is what we need to sacrifice so no story telling will happen again .

After this how many paragraphs what he only needs to make sacrifice bitcoin for the sake of others
Whats this a Ritual?

Remember this OP bitcoin will live,and you may die first but bitcoin will remain here

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

Actually, I don't see the exact influences or impacts that should the Bitcoin have to die. I'm sure that the presence of the Bitcoin is exactly a starter of the emerges of many other cryptocurrencies. In this situation, supporting the bitcoin means supporting the other altcoins. There will be a huge improvement of the impact when the bitcoin dies.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Gogi134156

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

I don't really think that if bitcoin will die it'll help market. Because if bitcoin will die every other currency will die too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: