Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we want adverts on our social media?  (Read 69 times)
Howdoo (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

If you’re like me, you’ll be sick of them. Unsolicited, constant, repetitive. What’s more, I don’t receive a penny for engaging with them should I choose to.

Hence why brands are doing the only thing they know: sending even more our way. And also why we’re just treating it all as background noise to be (mostly) ignored.

But what if the rules of engagement changed – and we were actively rewarded for engaging with ads – would that make you change your habits.

It’s an interesting question, which is covered in our new blog post on https://medium.com/howdoo. Tell us what you think!

www.howdoo.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

If you’re like me, you’ll be sick of them. Unsolicited, constant, repetitive. What’s more, I don’t receive a penny for engaging with them should I choose to.

Hence why brands are doing the only thing they know: sending even more our way. And also why we’re just treating it all as background noise to be (mostly) ignored.

But what if the rules of engagement changed – and we were actively rewarded for engaging with ads – would that make you change your habits.

It’s an interesting question, which is covered in our new blog post on https://medium.com/howdoo. Tell us what you think!

www.howdoo.io

I don't see any ads I sue adblocker and so far I am enjoying it the moment I have installed that extension. Who knows what ads can do in the background since they run with javascript code. I don't like them, I don't like to be bombarded with products to buy so simply I have switched it off and so far I don't give a damn if I can get paid. It is better without ads my life is much easier.

Anyway I don't believe you can get rich by being paid to see ads, this is not how it works since of course marketers want cheaper ads and better ROI and get you to buy something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: