Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send bitcoins to your future self after you die?  (Read 191 times)
creamy08

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:42:06 AM by creamy08

So you've accumulated a massive bitcoin investing fortune, but you are going to die soon and haven't been able to enjoy it. You have no children. How can you pass on your bitcoins to future self? First you need to figure out how to target a message and have it noticed by the future self. Then you need to figure out how to securely transmit the key in a way that nobody else but your future self will be able to use. Or you need to entice your future self to download a bitcoin wallet - then somehow have the current wallet detect that the new you has created a bitcoin wallet and send the bitcoins there. Come on bitcoin. Want to talk about programmable money and the money of the future? Let's see you do this and then I'll be impressed. It would be funny if I could put this in a JIRA ticket as a bug.

This is an superstitius believes of you mate.Your topic is about something that is not  proven by someone(correct me if i'm wrong),myself dontbelieve in reincarnetion or whatsoever.If i would died i would not make me to get myself busy preparing for future life(reincarneted life) that i'm not sure that would happens,i will simply tell all my belongings to my family or to my children.
OP i have no issues with your beliefs and i respect it.It your life.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

So you've accumulated a massive bitcoin investing fortune, but you are going to die soon and haven't been able to enjoy it. You have no children. How can you pass on your bitcoins to future self? First you need to figure out how to target a message and have it noticed by the future self. Then you need to figure out how to securely transmit the key in a way that nobody else but your future self will be able to use. Or you need to entice your future self to download a bitcoin wallet - then somehow have the current wallet detect that the new you has created a bitcoin wallet and send the bitcoins there. Come on bitcoin. Want to talk about programmable money and the money of the future? Let's see you do this and then I'll be impressed. It would be funny if I could put this in a JIRA ticket as a bug.
wow your imagining the things that i think it won't happen.Future for yourself  to received bitcoin well,i think there is no one.If have a bitcoin i will give to those who is needy or donate to any orphanage or to church.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

All living things will surely die. In investing we must also be careful and think about the risks that will occur as well as in bitcoin. We must have inheritance rights even though we are young. At least we have a note. For our inheritance rights.
I strongly agree with his opinion (jinxing) but here I will add a little advice if you do not have a child you better adopt a child because a descendant who can continue our property and our company someday you die it's all there to continue. it would not hurt you to invest your important treasure you have an heir.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: