Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIHL][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] NIHILO COIN  (Read 10461 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

Reserving Filipino translation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CarlosR

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 08:22:48 PM by CarlosR

Spanish translation reserved

My previous work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2934670.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2835057.0
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

https://pool.coin-miners.info/ NIHILO Mining Pool  Its up and running

Fee: 1%

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Stratum settings: (Nicehash Compatible)

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:4233 -u <NIHILO_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=NIHL

For setting up your diff on the stratum you need to use d=your_diff as your password

Example:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:4233 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=NIHL,d=2048

Discord channel https://discord.gg/Kw7fWbx

Tolgatrz

Activity: 250

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

ANN Turkish  translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945164.new#new

bounty adress : NUoYCysiNMvxVXpfwSJXfiNzF5NKRw11N9

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
bair73

Activity: 309
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

NIHILO NAEBALI  Grin Grin Grin
rybaplmcteam

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

It looks good, I join to this project, I hopefully that will go to the moon! From which stock exchange DEV do you plan to start ?
lutuy

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:4233 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=NIHL

cryptloove

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 01:57:45 PM by cryptloove

Japanese translation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2946651.0

good luck !!

My wallet: NNCD2bgazNUPFUkpuFstfyQhSUWwYPJ7Lc
Dean^^

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

NIHILO now traded on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NIHL_BRIDGE.BTC   Grin

rybaplmcteam

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

It will be hard to make this coin popular without airdrop
unmaker

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

vietnamese translation reserved !
to the town man !
Dean^^

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

It will be hard to make this coin popular without airdrop

it's just 2 day old, calm mate because dev will plan for airdrop.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

joined discord
looking forwardfor more information into bounty and airdrop
information on the bounties will be released only on discord or here as well?

thx

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MNTOP

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

mntop.co.in

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

Hello.

We added NIHILO COIN to the voting on https://mntop.co.in

As soon as the voting is over we create and run masternode on our service.
and will publish detailed statistics about your coin.

Best regard.

★ http://mntop.co.in ★
Skimanner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Endless masternode scams lately so could you answer a few questions for us so I know if I should waste any time and money on this coin.

1.) your website says a team of coders, devs, etc have been working on the project for 8 months.  Could you tell me why your github is brand new, as is all the code.

2.). Given that the “team” has paid “researchers, developers and designers” for 8 months why is their so little info.  Nothing personal but I could make your website in 20 minutes.  I don’t see any evidence of anything beyond a forked chain, modified wallet and general website.

3.) most coins like yours that have spent more then a few days on the ideal that have a team have their team members posted in their site with pictures and bios and a white paper.  Why is none of this in existence?

Hope it’s legit cause I’m tired of seeing people lose money time and electricity on bogus projects.  At the very least this coin atleast exists on an exchange so people won’t be left completely screwed and I have spent a lot of time investigating scam coins lately and if this is a scam you have definetly put 10x more work into this coin then all the others I’ve seen lately so I am 75% confident in this being legit, just hoping you can secure the last 25%.  

If it’s legit I’ll support it with hash power, if I can’t decide then I’ll just go away.  If it’s a scam I will put a few days time into finding hard proof and revealing it to as many people as I can.  I have lost plenty on scams in the past and find it a duty to help others prevent losing time and money to crypto scams.  I only got into all of this to help improve the technology and preventing wasted resources on scams is a huge way I can help since not many people currently do so.
CarlosR

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

Spanish  translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2948890.0

bounty address : NadkXXqVjqtkcuMkLPCabKSMAVmzrv5wbk
NihiloCoin (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Endless masternode scams lately so could you answer a few questions for us so I know if I should waste any time and money on this coin.

1.) your website says a team of coders, devs, etc have been working on the project for 8 months.  Could you tell me why your github is brand new, as is all the code.

2.). Given that the “team” has paid “researchers, developers and designers” for 8 months why is their so little info.  Nothing personal but I could make your website in 20 minutes.  I don’t see any evidence of anything beyond a forked chain, modified wallet and general website.

3.) most coins like yours that have spent more then a few days on the ideal that have a team have their team members posted in their site with pictures and bios and a white paper.  Why is none of this in existence?

Hope it’s legit cause I’m tired of seeing people lose money time and electricity on bogus projects.  At the very least this coin atleast exists on an exchange so people won’t be left completely screwed and I have spent a lot of time investigating scam coins lately and if this is a scam you have definetly put 10x more work into this coin then all the others I’ve seen lately so I am 75% confident in this being legit, just hoping you can secure the last 25%.  

If it’s legit I’ll support it with hash power, if I can’t decide then I’ll just go away.  If it’s a scam I will put a few days time into finding hard proof and revealing it to as many people as I can.  I have lost plenty on scams in the past and find it a duty to help others prevent losing time and money to crypto scams.  I only got into all of this to help improve the technology and preventing wasted resources on scams is a huge way I can help since not many people currently do so.
Great to have your comment and constructive critics .To answer your questions please see bellow :
1) We worked on private github before we published the code . The work is done not only on the git code but we worked hard in the last months to get our decentralized marketplace platform were we need , our wallet features are till under construction.
2) a team does not consist only in web developers and publishing  website . Please go to our website and read the road map and you will see that white paper is coming as we are still building on the platform and extra features.
3) You can judge as much as you like , but I suggest you follow us close and bring back comments about us and our team .
Looking forward to have you in our community and please bring all your constructive ideas and help our community to grow .

Skimanner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

Great to have your comment and constructive critics .To answer your questions please see bellow :
1) We worked on private github before we published the code . The work is done not only on the git code but we worked hard in the last months to get our decentralized marketplace platform were we need , our wallet features are till under construction.
2) a team does not consist only in web developers and publishing  website . Please go to our website and read the road map and you will see that white paper is coming as we are still building on the platform and extra features.
3) You can judge as much as you like , but I suggest you follow us close and bring back comments about us and our team .
Looking forward to have you in our community and please bring all your constructive ideas and help our community to grow .

I’m not sure what still adding features to a product has to do with a white paper.  A white paper is a business plan , generally the first thing done on day 1 (changes throughout sure).

It seems your saying that everything worked on the entire 8+ months was the marketplace.  That’s fine it is 95% of the product after all.  My problem is I can’t see this marketplace beyond a super generic screenshot on your website that could be made in 10-15 minutes by me and 5 minutes or less by experts. 

If I had too guess I would guess this is a scam.  Hype up the work done and coming very soon with masternodes, people drive up the price to get a MN in anticipation and then 1.5mil premined coins sell on the exchange and the dev dissapeares.

I have no proof of this and I’m not even saying it’s 100% true just my gut, so everyone else will have to decide on their own.  I’m not gonna put any risk into it but I do have a suggestion for everyone including the developer.

Unless the dev puts most of these coins are into a time lock that can’t be touched for atleast 6 months I would just walk away especially since the location of these premined coins seems to be highly in question... they don’t exist in the top 100 rich list (well not many of them anyhow)
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Mine NIHL at Fatpanda Club!

http://yiimp.fatpanda.club/

Low fee: 0.6%, payment every 15 minutes.

Discord support channel
https://discord.gg/crcJwzZ

Connection settings

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://yiimp.fatpanda.club:4233 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=NIHL

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

Why link to Win-wallet not working with 404 error? Where i can find wallet for NIHL?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: