Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🔥🔥Etheera - real estate for the blockchain portal🔥🔥  (Read 28148 times)
stijnwink

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Hi.
I like your project and I see it's developing pretty quickly.
I think I'll investigate it more and consider joining ICO.
Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Etheera

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

Fantastic dev news:
The Portal App 1.0 is in final testing and dev! We hope the iOS + Android Team will do a great job and validate then ASAP!.

The 100% decentral Portal is born!
NO FIAT, NO BANC systems, just Bitcoin + Altcoins!

Simple steps:
Sign in, choose the plan that suit, quick Blockchain transaction in your favourite coin and ready to go!

List your properties and offers in less than 5min!

Etheera

https://i.redditmedia.com/ydCJEK4KSAZHUBwppcocjBbX_oVAVKbUrKAAQxcmteU.jpg?w=616&s=7e143a2c8eb14279c8a1a7357d2ece31
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

Etheera — Fantastic dev news:

The Portal App 1.0 is in final testing and dev! We hope the iOS + Android Team will do a great job and validate then ASAP!.

The 100% decentral Portal is born!
NO FIAT, NO BANC systems, just Bitcoin + Altcoins!

Simple steps:
Sign in, choose the plan that suit, quick Blockchain transaction in your favourite coin and ready to go!

List your properties and offers in less than 5min!

https://medium.com/@etheera/etheera-fantastic-dev-news-b77ffa20f7de
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Etheera is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

Huge request to change the link to whitepaper. In this form, it is not convenient to work with the document. I cannot highlight text in full screen mode. And if you work in the window it is very inconvenient-you have to scroll not only the document but also the page of the site. Cry I would be very grateful. Smiley
I understood. I will ask the team to lay out a separate PDF document.
Today I went to the website. To my great regret, nothing has changed. Tell me when changes are planned?
Etheera

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Softcap announcement:

We are totally happy about to state and confirm that we've closed deals with an Investment company and a few Angels delivering us the softcap goal! Yes finally! The paperworks are signed and done and the transactions will happen next days. Once this transactions made, we will state the Company officially on our mainwebsite and from then also add the daily live feed stating the raised ETH's, sold ETA's and the number of contributors.

Join Token Sale now at www.etheera.com

Best
Etheera
Etheera

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

@GREENch

You can by one simple click download the pdf and have it the way you like.

This can be print it or use it in any other programm to highlight important lines.

This PDF plugin allow all that. But the best is to simply download it.

Thank you
Etheera
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

Hello,

We have added Etheera ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/etheera).

If you have any question about Etheera ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
GREENch

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

The Etheera ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.

Thank you for the work done. In native language, information is easier and faster to understand.
Etheera

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Last hours with 40% Bonus!

Its the last few hours with the great Bonus of 40% per ETA Token. Get your Etheera's now!

https://www.etheera.com/tokensale-eng

Tomorrow then 20% until march 31th!

Best
Etheera
stu greenwood

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

interesting idea..will monitor for now..good luck
MishaSER

Activity: 1050

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

Hello, if my memory does not change, you are not alone in this market, I would very much like to see the final result.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MishaSER

Activity: 1050

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

I would like to see how much is already collected and what is the price of 1 token?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

I would like to see how much is already collected and what is the price of 1 token?

The team of developers publish all news in social networks. I think that they will update the page as soon as possible.
Token price: 0.000002 ETH
Etheera

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

General Info:

Dear All, we really appologize our days beeing offline with no stated news and postings on our processes. In fact there are so many news availble we like to share now one by one to keep you fully up to date about Etheera, the Token Sale and whole processes..

Thank you,
Team Etheera
www.etheera.com
Etheera

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

Softcap we announced previously to reach:

We got a very serious request from one Swiss Based Company to pay off the Softcap Offline worth of over 2.5 MIo EUR. We did a serious job and believed in that deal as there was a registered company name(not possible to be a fake), website and more that showed us the serious proof on checking everthing. Sadly on the end we noted this was a very professional new way of ICO ribb off scams that happened as Person identitys and the company identidy was stolen from the real company. So all was a professional fake and we didnt got the softcap there but thanks god we also didn't lost Etheera Tokens worth of more than 2.5 MIO EUR! So we are still on raise and focused to reach the goals.

We acted with some meetings with swiss news papers regarding this story to may help other ICO's not get ribbed off.

Etheera
Etheera

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

Etheera Portal Mobile APPs process update:

With some coding issues we had in the past days, we can finally say the build into APPs is in run and should be online and avaible in the next days for Android and for Apple may some more days. We will straight inform you once the links to download will be availble. Anyway we're happy to see that we are still much better in road than as per our announced roadmap!

Best
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Etheera

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Token Sale NEW accepted currency's update:

After getting feedbacks from some larger interessted Investors that work only on BTC or other altcoins but not with ETH, we decided to improve the token sale in very positive ways! Right now we are building a second site where participants that not like the direct touch with the smart contract and ETH will be able to open an Account, enter the dashboard, pass the KYC Process and deposit in BTC + Altcoins. On the end they will need to state us an ETH adress where we will be able to send then ETA Tokens manually. So there will be a transfer of about 50% of the ETA Tokens from main wallet into another wallet which is going to be managed by Escrow of that Payment Gateway.

We hope that this site will be up in the next 3-4 days and we tiotally understand larger investors which dont want to loose a great amount by exchangings from example BTC into ETH.

We keep you posted about this process.
Best
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Etheera

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

We are just in final discussions to welcome an experienced and well connected new Team Member on our board from India. He is going to take the lead and actions with Business Angels, investment companys and larger Private Investors bringing fresh wind into our Project and beeing the lead contact for such requets for Etheera.

We like to state the Name incl LinkedIn contact profile once we signed up on both sides.

Best
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: