Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes  (Read 117 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 02:02:21 PM by aleksandra_kickcity

I am sure most of us believe in Bitcoin. We hope it will grow ant BTC will have any higher price. But what is the point?

We hope it will grow to raise our capital and earn more. That is great, I agree. But remember, just 6 months ago we believed in the other things. We believed Bitcoin will be the useful independent currency that will change money forever. We believed Bitcoin will be international currency and will let us travel without money issues. What is more, we believed Bitcoin will make us equal.

Now we have just another value we can put money in. Nothing special, nothing important, nothing interesting  Huh

And who am I to talk about it? I am just a community manager in KickCity event platform. If you are interested to know about me and my work more, join Telegram community https://t.me/kickcity_chat
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

What are you talking about? It is made for making money. And I try to profit it
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

What are you talking about? It is made for making money. And I try to profit it