Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Find Crypto Stats?  (Read 165 times)
urboisat (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

Is there a website that lists stats for most if not all cryptocurrencies such as transactions per second, fees, ...?

All i can find is bitinfocharts but doesn't tell you what they are capable of just what they have done recently and a lot of altcoins info doesn't appear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltCoinMarketing

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

Probably look at IDEX & EtherDelta where most altcoins are that don't make it to an exchange.
urboisat (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Probably look at IDEX & EtherDelta where most altcoins are that don't make it to an exchange.

Hi, i am looking for a resource that can provide stats such as transactions per second, average fee's,...
falenoolecoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

Is there a website that lists stats for most if not all cryptocurrencies such as transactions per second, fees, ...?

All i can find is bitinfocharts but doesn't tell you what they are capable of just what they have done recently and a lot of altcoins info doesn't appear.

You can going to coinmarketcap, and there pick token/coin what you need and click "Markets" - there will be list all of trading exchanges.
urboisat (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

You can going to coinmarketcap, and there pick token/coin what you need and click "Markets" - there will be list all of trading exchanges.

I was wondering if there is a site out there that will provide the technical details of a project such as tx/s, avg fee, ... so that i wont have to start looking through everyones whitepaper as much in detail and some whitepapers don't even have this info.

So i guess there is not any resource like this out there.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:18:44 AM

This is a very good question. There are indeed many websites that focus mainly on price, market cap, etc. but very few of them on the technical aspect of projects.
Let's hope that your question gives the idea to some people to create such a site that would undoubtedly be very useful.
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

Honestly if I did the first time I hear what you're saying. What other stats? What she fails? maybe the end of some days or weeks?
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

This is a very good question. There are indeed many websites that focus mainly on price, market cap, etc. but very few of them on the technical aspect of projects.
Let's hope that your question gives the idea to some people to create such a site that would undoubtedly be very useful.

Yup, also interested in this and want to know more.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Coincheckup is a cryptocurrency analysis and research platform designed to offer you transparent information on each cryptocurrency and help your investment decisions. Check out the latest predictions
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

https://cryptostat.org

Cryptocurrency exchange statistics for bitcoin markets in relation altcoin prices in terms of price, volume and visual graphs.

We all know the extensive amount of technical, fundamental and statistical analysis that needs to be done in order to effectively trade. This site was created to combat the overwhelming mass of data, and act as a one-stop for everything you need to successfully trade.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

Didn't seem to be, because there appeared so many tokens, so all tokens of the docking block browser is a very troublesome thing, so I don't think anyone is willing to do it, most of the time I only use coinmarketcap,

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

coinmarketcap.com
easy to access, and there can see all the latcoin information along with the available onsite sites. it will make it easier for you to see all the information about crypto.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

You could checkcryptocompare.com. You'll see many useful details there about new and existing projects. The site also has information on ICOs. That's the best I've found.

semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

I am currently looking at the newly released crypto currency from various ico listing on a highly trusted list of websites, besides that I see the new altcoin listings have a high potential for investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: