Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5062 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Quite expensive masternode cost, but can the team have a bounty? If you earn a little bounty and the masternode will be cheaper Wink
I hope so. Bounty is the best way to entertain your project because most of the project here was publishing bounty for their project.
Me too. I hoped that they will be able to established bounty campaigns for this project. As you can see, most of the successful projects here in the bitcoin community are relying to this kind of campaigns because it will be published in social medias and here in the forum.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Quite expensive masternode cost, but can the team have a bounty? If you earn a little bounty and the masternode will be cheaper Wink
I hope so. Bounty is the best way to entertain your project because most of the project here was publishing bounty for their project.
Me too. I hoped that they will be able to established bounty campaigns for this project. As you can see, most of the successful projects here in the bitcoin community are relying to this kind of campaigns because it will be published in social medias and here in the forum.
Yes you are right. I will also excited for that matter to happen. I also wants the Conn3x to have their bounty campaigns and I am glad to participated with this project. I will continuously support this to the best I can in spreading the information regarding the Conn3x. I hope that a lot more people, users and investors will come to this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

I am really looking to understand about Conn3x purpose for launch and the operations, they really required some more better information which exactly gives us the idea about their launch.
yes of course we really need good information about this project, I think with detailed information we can easily know this project. hopefully this project can be trusted.
Conn3x is another freelancing site which gives more opportunity to people who wants to work in their home. If younwant more information about this project. You can go to their ANN and look at the whitepaper.

In fact from what I read on their website, it is not a freelancer platform, but it will work like a middle man between users and the already existing providers ( freelancer platforms ) which allows to protect your info and share them just when it's necessary.
Thank you for clarifying, this will definitely help others to understand how these platform works. So, this kind of platform will probably be so useful especially in a big company which makes everything easy to do the task.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

Conn3x shall really be focused on allocating the funds and managing in satisfaction to all the key areas which will do benefit the supporters that will in-return benefit the project by reaping the idea to all the social channels.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

The project looks quite interesting, as far as I understand, the faster you start mining, and this tokens will also lie on your wallet, the more profit?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Wow the bounty is live, i think that this might be the best opportunity for this project.Thats pretty great.

Yes, you are right there mate. This a good time and opportunity to join the promotion and also to invest in the ICO because as of now the crypto coins price is down and not yet stabilized.
this is very bad crypto price is unstable, but in it you are also true we can participate to invest in this ICO because I also believe we will get a decent profit. and from it also hopefully the benefits of this project can give us all the blessings that exist.
Thete is an advantage and this advantage for the crpyto price to be unstable you can invest when it goes lower. Now participating in bounty is great because you will get benefits without investing. Conn3x really listen to the request of all people. Keep it up!.
We have seen a lot of times that the value of the coins went down but still it recovers after few weeks. Participating with these kind of ICO can surely give you profit iff you are wise enough when to sell your tokens in the right time.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Conn3x shall really be focused on allocating the funds and managing in satisfaction to all the key areas which will do benefit the supporters that will in-return benefit the project by reaping the idea to all the social channels.
before launching the project Conn3x have analyzed the strengths and weakness of the existing providers and with potential strength Conn3x optimized the search and payment process with the possibilities, this is a good step.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yes, the project needs to have a high ico ratings and also must have many serious investors so that they can have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

"We analyzed the strengths and weaknesses of the already existing providers and are firmly convinced that we can op mize the search and payment processes with the possibilities available to us."

Well, there are too many cryptocurrencies, looking for to be a solution for payment process and search process in general. What makes you different from them?

Have you quoted the words of the developers? Good question for developers! Today, many similar projects. But for good support, you need a briefing in the project to distinguish you from others.

In my opinion this is just another get rich projects based on blockchain. They use the benefits from blockchain but can not offer a good project where all crypto world can benefit from. Just imagine, if 1000 people buy each 1 Masternode.  Nice profit in just a couple of months.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Im predicting that this will be reviewed by ico review sites and as well as miners so hopefully you guys will be able to deliver on thier expectations.

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

Yeah me too, this days, when project is new many miners are interested to mine the coins. Also a lot of members are joining the airdrop or any bounties, So I just hope this project will also have too.

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

I guess they're working on the airdrop and their bounty campaigns, we'll just wait for the upcoming updates of the devs and the staffs of the project so that we can also participate on their offered programs.
I hope the developers all the same will offer us a campaign of generosity, I think here many are waiting for this moment. I will follow the updates to the Conn3x project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

The implementation of AI is going to change the way we perceive cryptos!
I really hope so because it looks like A. I. Usage is really huge these days with coins I just hope it's implementation wouldn't bring about bugs and linkage

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

They have a huge number in the telegram group but as what I can see, most of them are just added without permission by people who wants to meet a condition in order to get rewarded.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

The concept is good but I think this is limited only in companies who wants to find the best applicant. Also, there are bunch of AI which is also free of charge and gives the same services like this platform.

Great, as I watch their video it's very inspiring which can benefited here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the dev me add some possible strategy to have a great amoun in the future since many are trying to look forward on this project.
Yes i also seen the video and it's really vwry good .Anyone can easily understand this project by watch it.nowdays many of companies neeed theur AI so this project will hlp them to make their own AIl.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

In your words there is a determined sort logic. Indeed in fact addition of the project to a few showing of itself of service would be to it to hand and in the near future this fact would be able to attract more adequate audience to project, and there already and news would go more active on the part of developers.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

Conn3x is really focusing for the success, Today Conn3x Adviser Tim Buhr presents the Conn3x Wallet, which is made available to everyone after the ICO. It will be available on all operating systems. Of course, the Github code is also completely finished. It is also released together with the Wallets.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

the project is relatively new, I hope this project bundle easily reach the final destination and no problems arise, conn3x is focused with the mining program, that means its project will reach the final destination easily

Yeah, the project is really new a and still need to improve more to be able to achieve success, for me the best way to make it successful is to have a very active community and a lot of investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

the project is relatively new, I hope this project bundle easily reach the final destination and no problems arise, conn3x is focused with the mining program, that means its project will reach the final destination easily

Yeah, the project is really new a and still need to improve more to be able to achieve success, for me the best way to make it successful is to have a very active community and a lot of investors.
Having an active community is very good for a project in the long run because it creates a great impact on the minds of the new users coming in the project certainly has potential to be a big project I hope the community and the team stays actors so that more quality investors can invest into the project.
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

interesting project to follow, I see a good prospect of this project, I also see information about the specifications of this coin, the price is not excessive with the total supply of coins is not excessive, I will see bounty this project

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: