Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5062 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.
Yes ypu are right $10000 is ridiculous for a coin which is not yet certain if it will succeed or not. I think thats too much for a masternode setup.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.

Well, the master node is profitable in the first. But after it will go to the market trade or exchanges. Many will dump this coin just to gain profit from their investment. So that will affect its current price.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

Hi. The project is wonderful, the idea is very interesting!   With such a hardworking team, this project will become popular and in demand in the market!
Yes, i determine to join their bounty at now, i hope i can gain some Conn3x before they come to the moon.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward on this project for their up coming bounty campagins. Well, it is possible that this project Conn3x will be to the moon it's value which have a huge possibilty that it will happend as benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community. Great team. 👍

As usual, bounty program is the effective way to make the project popular. Moreover, investors will tend to get some interest to discover the platform if it has a potential to success due to the advertisement which is easy to find. I am expecting that sooner or later the dev will announced some good news about this project.
bounty has a very big role to make as a media campaign of a project can be successful, so with the bounty will be more leverage to be able to make as the introduction of the project to the public.
At this point everyone is waiting for the upcoming bounty campaign. Finally the team will gain some recognision and henceforth, the level of competition will increase.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

Hi. The project is wonderful, the idea is very interesting!   With such a hardworking team, this project will become popular and in demand in the market!
Yes, i determine to join their bounty at now, i hope i can gain some Conn3x before they come to the moon.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward on this project for their up coming bounty campagins. Well, it is possible that this project Conn3x will be to the moon it's value which have a huge possibilty that it will happend as benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community. Great team. 👍

As usual, bounty program is the effective way to make the project popular. Moreover, investors will tend to get some interest to discover the platform if it has a potential to success due to the advertisement which is easy to find. I am expecting that sooner or later the dev will announced some good news about this project.
bounty has a very big role to make as a media campaign of a project can be successful, so with the bounty will be more leverage to be able to make as the introduction of the project to the public.
At this point everyone is waiting for the upcoming bounty campaign. Finally the team will gain some recognision and henceforth, the level of competition will increase.
Conn3x project is just getting started, they are just utilizing everything before they make another move. Putting bounty also gonna gain alot of investors and make fund fast. Can't wait also for the bounty.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Conn3x project is just getting started, they are just utilizing everything before they make another move. Putting bounty also gonna gain alot of investors and make fund fast. Can't wait also for the bounty.
True, also I am, is very excited for the Conn3x to launched their bounty campaigns that will surely gain a lot more interested people, users, supporters and serious investors of this project. Every project start in a simple way then just turned out to be one of the well know project because they continue striving to unleashed the competitors in this community of crypto currency. So I hope that Conn3x will do the same.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Pre-sale started with 90% Bonus! which is very huge discount and according to your website pre-sale sold out, I see now there is only one option for you, and this option is to keep the same price during all stage, because I don't any one will buy with different price since people that got it that got with 90% Bonus will just wait for exchange to dump the price.
You should have started with reasonable bonus like 45%.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

Masternode     
Yes ypu are right $10000 is ridiculous for a coin which is not yet certain if it will succeed or not. I think thats too much for a masternode setup.

That's pretty much double the rate of the average masternode shitcoin, not to mention you need to be quick enough to recover your 10$k before the ponzi collapses
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Perhaps, having bounty campaigns will surely helped this project to be known here in bitcoin community. And I will be glad if I would be accepted in signature campaign of Conn3x. Does anyone here knows when is the bounty campaigns starts? I hoped you will shared the links so we can participate on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

well, just forget about the 10k per masternode, which I think is very very expensive and not neccessary; you guys have to work with bounty managers, who already level up in bounty campaign technology and do not need from their contributers to report their postings every single day in the bounty thread. I mean wir living now in 21th century and you are using blockchain technology. Is it too much expected, when we ask for to use an automatic tracker for tweets, rt and shares?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

As to roadmap,ICO is already began.so how the ICO is going.Is there need any contribution is need to participate in the ICO & will they give bonus on the contribution.
The ICO will be on March 27, and the presale, as they say, is already sold out. With a 90% bonus, this project is being generous to their contributors. Should have been used to marketing to get more people involve in this Coin.
The news is nice about ppre sale though there is no bonus in ICO.As of now all the crypto are recovering,hope Conn3X have got the benefit & will do great.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Pre-sale started with 90% Bonus! which is very huge discount and according to your website pre-sale sold out, I see now there is only one option for you, and this option is to keep the same price during all stage, because I don't any one will buy with different price since people that got it that got with 90% Bonus will just wait for exchange to dump the price.
Quite right! This should be considered by the team. 90% it is impossible to begin with such figures. There will be an incomprehensible jump in prices when the coin goes to the stock exchange. This will affect the negative feedback.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

I think they're working and conceptualizing their bounty programs so that it will help them massive growth on the community and many new investors that are interested in the project will invest.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

As to roadmap,ICO is already began.so how the ICO is going.Is there need any contribution is need to participate in the ICO & will they give bonus on the contribution.
The ICO will be on March 27, and the presale, as they say, is already sold out. With a 90% bonus, this project is being generous to their contributors. Should have been used to marketing to get more people involve in this Coin.
The news is nice about ppre sale though there is no bonus in ICO.As of now all the crypto are recovering,hope Conn3X have got the benefit & will do great.
Yes hopefully the market gets back more specialy ethereum since this is the most used coin in my own opinion
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

Yes hopefully the market gets back more specialy ethereum since this is the most used coin in my own opinion
in fact, today all people are very worried because of market leaps. I'm sure very soon this will all be restored and this coin will grow well.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

That is right, 90% bonus is just like almost giving a free token and will probably end in a bad results. It is really too much for a start because some people will always compared the price in a pre-sale. I doubt the team will face some problems regarding the price of the token.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Masternode     

That's pretty much double the rate of the average masternode shitcoin, not to mention you need to be quick enough to recover your 10$k before the ponzi collapses

This is not a good idea to have this kind of set-up. That value is pretty damn big and I would prefer to find another way to invest with that amount. Maybe the dev will change the price so that it will be more reasonable wherein the risk is not so big if somethings wrong happen with the set-up.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Masternode     

This is not a good idea to have this kind of set-up. That value is pretty damn big and I would prefer to find another way to invest with that amount. Maybe the dev will change the price so that it will be more reasonable wherein the risk is not so big if somethings wrong happen with the set-up.

Yeah, the dev must consider those investor can't afford that huge amount. It seems this project have a huge potential in the future and I'm hoping that this project will able to handle the different issues that may encounter on this project. Also, they must have a features that can be attractive among other ICO projects which is somehow similar on this project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

in fact, today all people are very worried because of market leaps. I'm sure very soon this will all be restored and this coin will grow well.

Basically, to be worried is just normal especially the red days of crypto currency. As I read on their white paper I'm so impressed on their platforms that can be sure benefited by many here in crypto currency community. I'm hoping that this project will support as well as those investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Masternode     
It is really very big cost for 1 masternode. But all the matter is that the project is also designed for serious and long-term investors. Only thus it is possible to eliminate undesirable audience.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

That is right, 90% bonus is just like almost giving a free token and will probably end in a bad results. It is really too much for a start because some people will always compared the price in a pre-sale. I doubt the team will face some problems regarding the price of the token.
Conn3x might have a master plan to meet the goals so they have implemented 90% bonus at the beginning may be to gain the funds in raid manner initially which even helps to develop the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: