Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5062 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

I joined the group in telegrams and I want to say that for a long time I have not seen a group of more than 24,000 participants, I think the project is developing very quickly.
With such a great idea it was evident that the project will succeed but 24000 participants is some another level. I think that the project goes a long way and becomes successful in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:35:03 AM

I see the team is very good promotion of the project on the Internet and if so will be listed on the exchange in the future, a good future awaits a coin.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Very many participants in the telegram and they are very quickly added, in less than a week almost 5,000 participants were added. We need to join the company of signatures.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

Very many participants in the telegram and they are very quickly added, in less than a week almost 5,000 participants were added. We need to join the company of signatures.

Well, this is a good sign the promotional campaigns of Conn3x is effective at had a big impact on the potential investors. Sadly they don't have airdrop that I am interested to join in.

yadan86

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:51:00 AM

Well, this is a good sign the promotional campaigns of Conn3x is effective at had a big impact on the potential investors. Sadly they don't have airdrop that I am interested to join in.

i hope dev will continue to be more active and will always update this project after project TGE success end .
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

In the market downturn, it is not easy  to achieve this result, and more and more people will be joined in the future, which will be constantly spreading, and the marketing activities and projects have received great attention.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:32:54 AM

Yes, a huge people that mean huge potential investor, of course maybe because of their bounty a part but this is very good signal when you join any projects.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

Yes, a huge people that mean huge potential investor, of course maybe because of their bounty a part but this is very good signal when you join any projects.
After few days when i comeback at this telegram group i see they reach 28k, this is so big community, hope the team can handle this group well.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

After few days when i comeback at this telegram group i see they reach 28k, this is so big community, hope the team can handle this group well.
Well they have already big community which is a big help to the project. Conn3x is beeing popular lately because of their hard work. I just hope that they can handle the crowd in their telegram group.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

well, even I find the Masternode price overhyped, the bounty campaign is really very good organized and promising. They spend nearly 1 Milli  for the campaign and every marketing guru in bitcointalk can find something to start;  twitter-facebook-blogs-youtube-signature  and even affiliate marketing.

so lets talk about the project: "Conn3x strives to be the leading company in the job marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri (Apple) or Alexa (Amazon). "

Till now, I have seen two similar projects with smart task based job marketplace, but this one is very professional organized. They have over 30 Team members from different kind of sectors and some of them are highly experienced. You can also get in contact with all of the team members via Linkedin.

They organized a win-win-win startup project: they earn massive from Masternodes, they have a running ICO and if the project succeed they will be one of the first blockchain based smart task contract online job marketplace.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

Whoa thats a staggering amount. I hope all of them are legit users and not bots. And if they have bots, i hope the bots to users proportion is very less. It is evident that the team has done a great job in marketing.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

Well they have already big community which is a big help to the project. Conn3x is beeing popular lately because of their hard work. I just hope that they can handle the crowd in their telegram group.
Hopefully bounty participants want stop spreading the good news about this project even if cryptomarket is not realy doing well.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

For those who havent joined thier airdrop heres the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgdN10SguLD9BE-GiVUnY0_G3_OkP4h-vmBJsQCLbpbUwsmA/viewform
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

Wow, that's a huge number of members in the telegram group community. Hopefully it will reflect too to the people who support the project by investing on! Conn3x team is really doing a great job of getting the attention of many people.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Wow, that's a huge number of members in the telegram group community. Hopefully it will reflect too to the people who support the project by investing on! Conn3x team is really doing a great job of getting the attention of many people.

I hope that telegram group of Conn3x aren't dummy accounts because of bounty programs. Can someone provide me a link of their telegram group chat? I want to join and see what the admins are doing on their group chat.
rabotacoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

I hope that telegram group of Conn3x aren't dummy accounts because of bounty programs. Can someone provide me a link of their telegram group chat? I want to join and see what the admins are doing on their group chat.
you can pay attention to the information that is presented in the first message. There you will see a link to the Telegram channel. I'm sure the administrators there work well, you can contact them with your questions.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Yes, very quickly there were participants in the group of telegrams. Hence the dissemination of information about the project works well. So the team and advertising agents have done a good job, since the number of users has increased so much.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

The main purpose of Airdrop is to build hype on the project, if they can utilize their participants they will be able to attract more potential investors.
PDAngel

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

Do you meaning bounty of signature campaign for Conn3x? You can join here with them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073049.0
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

Great team, great company, awesome job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Yes, as we can see a lot of people pay attention about this team day by day. Hope everything will be good and this project have successful ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: