Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5062 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:51:02 AM

I think it will be also good if they will launch a free airdrop to members to gain more supporters and promoter for the project right? Is the concept of their platform is from a freelance site?

I agree with your suggestion sir. Probably, Airdrop event will encouraged us to be more active here on this thread. It will totally brings hope for the supporters to continue in supporting Conn3x project. I just wished that they will hear our voices here and grants our request.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.
And this project is the same as those ICO before who were gone after collecting a huge amount of funds. They are not communicating to their supporters anymore. Hopefully, this project won't end up like that.
If this is a real working project, the team must communicate with all the participants even after the ICO. I hope so and will be.

This is still new and probably people were so curious to know what is the real status of the platform. If the team can provide enough details to show to us that they are worhty to be supported then maybe people will be attracted to participate in the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.
And this project is the same as those ICO before who were gone after collecting a huge amount of funds. They are not communicating to their supporters anymore. Hopefully, this project won't end up like that.
If this is a real working project, the team must communicate with all the participants even after the ICO. I hope so and will be.
That is right. The bond and connection between the team Conn3x and the people, users, supporters and investors should be in a good shape, just like you have said even after their ICO. A good communication is very important in a project to gain a lot more people which will fuel the continuous development of this project. I hope that Conn3x will remain strong and keep striving.

Yeah, communication gives big impact especially if the project is new. If the team can handle properly the platform then it can actually have the high chances to achieve its success. Let's just hope this project will have the chance to show what they can distribute to the society.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Hi Conn3x Team,

I have some questions about the registration of your company website and team members.

As we can see in the whois website, the company is registered with a german domain platform.

Where is your company registered? Or where is your main allocation?

I just see one team member as advisor who is from Germany/Hamburg - but he is finally just an advisor or ?

How about the Linkedin account of other members?  Some members have just telegram username and this is not enough for identification. And one of your dev's linkedin acccount is not available.

PS ( It is also interesting, that you have a german telegram channel )
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

That will literally be the biggest upset if that happens. They have a good chance of being one of the best projects they have the potential to be successful. I hope they follow the right path and succeed.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

The platform should be advertised more. Advertising such concept would be beneficial for many people. I heard that their telegram has huge following, do they share any news there?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.
It is hard to reach the hard cap considering that the social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter banned advertisements of ICO sales. Hopefully they can find ways to still advertise their ICO in some alternative ways.

All things can be possible and maybe the ICO will be facing some difficulties due to the recent news that we heard but this is not the hindrance to reach their hard cap. If the project will be handled by some expert then we should expect a good outcome of their project. So hopefully, this project will not be affected by this current news.

I am just hoping someday these big companies can  create a stricter regulations in advertising ICO so that the legitimate ICO projects can still advertise in them.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.
It is hard to reach the hard cap considering that the social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter banned advertisements of ICO sales. Hopefully they can find ways to still advertise their ICO in some alternative ways.

All things can be possible and maybe the ICO will be facing some difficulties due to the recent news that we heard but this is not the hindrance to reach their hard cap. If the project will be handled by some expert then we should expect a good outcome of their project. So hopefully, this project will not be affected by this current news.

I am just hoping someday these big companies can  create a stricter regulations in advertising ICO so that the legitimate ICO projects can still advertise in them.
If they are taking special eye with active monitoring on advertising the project in a better run there can be a better success with more positive signs. We can achieve all the goals easily.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

The platform should be advertised more. Advertising such concept would be beneficial for many people. I heard that their telegram has huge following, do they share any news there?
Conn3x team is actively involving in all the conversations in their official telegram channel and there was loads of supporters and investors who are actively involved for the doubts with the technical team to ultimately achieve a great success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

That is right. The bond and connection between the team Conn3x and the people, users, supporters and investors should be in a good shape, just like you have said even after their ICO. A good communication is very important in a project to gain a lot more people which will fuel the continuous development of this project. I hope that Conn3x will remain strong and keep striving.

Yeah, communication gives big impact especially if the project is new. If the team can handle properly the platform then it can actually have the high chances to achieve its success. Let's just hope this project will have the chance to show what they can distribute to the society.
It is as expected by any team initially at times they might have some miss however all things was addressed and further to all the works assigned team will be following all the instructions and will also validate.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

i hope this one the success to this project and the swap done successful
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

Conn3x team is actively involving in all the conversations in their official telegram channel and there was loads of supporters and investors who are actively involved for the doubts with the technical team to ultimately achieve a great success.
The Conn3x development team is really very active with its followers. This is one of the good sides of the project, and this will attract even more followers and investors in the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

Yeah, this kind of project have a huge potential to success in the future. Somehow as I visit their bounty campaign I noticed on their signature campaign requires too many post which is 40 minimum number of post. Well, hopefully those participant could reach that number of post which is too many for me.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

They need community involvement as well and make some visual plaforms to make thier project more interesting.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

Conn3x provides us with smart jobs. Who can understand and shorterly explain to me what it will be. Which vacancies will be on this platform?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

Conn3x provides us with smart jobs. Who can understand and shorterly explain to me what it will be. Which vacancies will be on this platform?
I dodnt know that they also have that kind of ability on thier platform bud. If thats the case will we could see alot of job seekers accesing this platform.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

They need community involvement as well and make some visual plaforms to make thier project more interesting.

You are right, to be able to make this project successful, conn3x should have an active community that will help the project to increase its popularity.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

As what I think, they will have a platform for freelance and other job related services. There has been a lot of project like this one but the difference is that the coin for this project is minable.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

Yes, I hope so. I really agree that this project gonna be succeeded because this project is really good in the future and there are so many chance to getting success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Yeah, this kind of project have a huge potential to success in the future. Somehow as I visit their bounty campaign I noticed on their signature campaign requires too many post which is 40 minimum number of post. Well, hopefully those participant could reach that number of post which is too many for me.
The project not only is interesting in respect of investment, it first of all is ready for that in him everyone users could earn.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: