Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with your crypto?  (Read 1891 times)
cosgui (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Depending on the type of altcoin I would decide to hold or sell them. I will analyze that altcoin, if in the future, I anticipate they will rise, I will hold and wait for higher prices in the future. And if altcoin prices go down, I'll sell them. So I have not answered your question. There are a lot of factors for you to grasp between or sell crypto.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

What do I do? I hold, trade occasionally when I have an idea on what's going to happen next in the markets.  And of course, I spend my bitcoin as much as possible if I can. Forget global adoption if everyone simply just holds; we need to actually spend them for better publicity.

What's the better route? Yep. You pretty much answered your question. Try em all out, then continue doing what you do best and or what you enjoy more doing; whether it'd be daytrading, longterm trading, gambling(which I don't recommend ofcourse), etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

of course you just have to do with your altcoins or cryptos just hold the wait until the price encrease and earn some money.
but most of them use their altcoin in trade to earn money too quickly
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

what im thinking about my cryptos? i think my cryptoa is like secondary income, i can get some money with trading and doing some campaign in bitcoin forum and the market. so i think i love about my crypto. and i think the price of my crypto is not matter

ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

I only do 1 thing buy Everytime the coin falls and keep hodling long term and only spend when i have to buy something. Basically i treat bitcoin like fiat and use it as a real money. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

I only trade with coins and tokens that I hold. Most of the time I just try to increase my current holdings with trading. It is less risky this way, because you will either end up with a coin/token you are already comfortable with holding or you end up with Bitcoin.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

In my first earning of crypto, I sell it though the price is low because I need money that time. Next time, I will hold it and wait for the price is to rise.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

buy and hold ofcourse for the good and promising coin/token and sometimes im doing day trade to make some profit so i can buy more coin/token that im holding and when my holdings already 100% increase i take my capital and put to another promising coin/token vice versa.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

As a beginner you can trade with a small amount of money!

It makes no sense to keep COINS in large Numbers at the beginning!

If you get a profit in a deal, you'll get an interest in the deal, and you'll be better at studying digital money!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

you can be all around on Cryptocurrency but stick to the things that you think you are mostly familiar with for the time being, If you are familiar with mining then do so and if you are hodling do it for long term on bitcoin and Ethereum only, Because that is the two main Crypto that I am sure that can make you tons of profit when you invest with it, But needs to read and research for other Cryptocurrency.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Right now i hold my bitcoin and wait till its value regain its strength. If you have an extra you can buy some more coins and hold it until its price will soar again to its peak for your own benefit and advantage.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

Hold is not better then trade, you can trade via your holding money for gaining more profit. yes it's also your personal preference, how can you use your wealth. I also can suggest you you can some hold and other some invest for build a better future.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Trading is a lot of work, you are already mining and it is great, why just mine and hold, it is not a bad idea.
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

I do with my crypto. I will hold until i get good price, Because i think crypto it’s my income, So i very be carefull.
ali8ali

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Most of time I'm trading but you also need to know when to HODL Smiley But trading is much more fun..  Grin
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

I have bought very less crypto with money. Most of the crypto I have got is for a service I used to provide online in 2014. I was lucky that the client was paying in BTC and I took the offer as I thought that this will be additional cash lying as investment. I think I made the right decision.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Right now I just hold my crypto because now you can see for yourself that the price of coins is now down and it's not very good if we trade now.
besides that I am also working to add my coins to multiply because if I just wait for the price of coins to rise I think we are wasting precious time.
while swimming drinking water is more suitable than you just swim waiting for a big ship, than you wait for bitcoin prices go up then work to increase the number of coins in your wallet.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
tukiMiN

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.
yeah, I guess you have to do it all because I feel it too. trading, hold, and investing in a project so you really feel what's going on. indeed all of it has a risk that is not small. but with that, you will gain experience and you will know what you have to do with the crypto you have.

and if I have a crypto then I will look for news whether the coin is potentially for the future. and I will take a decision that I will do with the crypto.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: