Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌  (Read 1707 times)
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

This project looks promising. To be clear, users won't have to be on your platform to get paid? How does that work? I think it's a great idea, btw, because it's hard to migrate people over to an entirely new system. I just don't fully get it yet. Smiley

Hey Xoof!

Thanks for the good will,

You can consider Disqus, it runs on thousands of website, does not force people to use its own website to participate.

Our system will also be running on any website, so people won't have to be migrating over to an entirely new system like you said Smiley

That is perfect! I don't know much about Disqus but I will do some research on it. This sounds like a really great solution to the problem I mentioned. Nice work.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Can you please explain more about the affiliate platform? Is there a link to learn more about it or can you provide some details? It sounds very interesting.

Hello GoBelle!

Joint Affiliate is a referral based monetization platform for publishers.

It will be designed for the expansion of our network. Basically, we’ll introduce an affiliate platform, allowing publishers to earn commissions for generating sales and leads for advertisers.

This is a good feature. Referrals are going to be very helpful for this project. I like this idea and I think it will help Joint Ventures succeed.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

I like that you are creating an economy for publishers. I think that's needed. Why did you guys decide on using the blockchain to accomplish this?

Hey celestio,

Blockchain is essentially needed to create a transparent and secure ecosystem.

Our aim is to prevent major fraud and middlemen commissions concerns of the advertising industry by using blockchain technology. Blockchain technology promotes transparency and creates a secure network for engagement. All the information about the content economy will be accessible through blockchain explorers.

All the transaction can be monitored with the help of block explorers, by pool transactions of token contract and if there will be a pool account, who get how much amount and when.

I like it that you guys chose blockchain because it's the future of pretty much every app, imo. I think the transparency and security are too useful not to use. I can see the benefit of using it in Joint Ventures especially. Block explorers seem very useful in this context and I'm interested to learn more. Do you have any blogs that explain this in more detail?

We can refer to page 15 of Whitepaper for that purpose;

https://jointventures.io/wp.pdf

We'll also write a detailed medium blog post about how and why are using blockchain.

I'm reading up on the whitepaper and its clearing up my questions. I appreciate the help.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
sp7290

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

It is great to see a new concept proposed by the Team. Will attract the audience who love the idea of the link between real "touchable" assets and cryptocurrency.

++ Strong Team
++ Interesting and unique idea of diamond trading through Blockchain
kriptokoin (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

UCY

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

The moment we’ve been waiting for has finally arrived  Cheesy Joint Ventures’ ICO has just started!

You can purchase JOINT via OVIS exchange through Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Join Token Sale > https://www.ovis.com.tr/ico?ref=831209575622823

Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

Could you see this taking the place of bounty campaigns? If not, what do you think the big difference is?
GoBelle

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

The moment we’ve been waiting for has finally arrived  Cheesy Joint Ventures’ ICO has just started!

Nice, I might put a couple ETH into this, unless the minimum allowed is less than that?
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

How did you come up with the name for this project?

You know that a joint venture is a business arrangement in which two or more parties agree to pool their resources for the purpose of accomplishing a specific task.

Our project is founded by 5 founders, who used to know each-others. They all worked together in different projects but this one was a Joint Ventures for all of them Smiley

What kind of projects have you guys worked together on previously?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

How will the members of the network benefit? There are also resource analogs, where remuneration can be received by both the top-starters and commentators, and they receive in dollar equivalent, which facilitates operations with them in the future. What is the advantage of your tokens?

As speaking of our first product, Joint Comments, it will be an easy to add plug in for any website on the internet. Meaning every internet user will have easy access to it. You can take Disqus as a model, it connects users on every website, users can express their opinions via one account. However they are not getting any rewards in regards to their contributions and their data is being used. Our rewarding system mainly takes users' contribution (like upvote, share, reply, new comment) into account and decides token distribution from the reward pool accordingly.  

Our white paper will be updated and it will be showing the calculation system anytime soon.

Do you know if the white paper was ever updated to show the calculation system?
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

How will the members of the network benefit? There are also resource analogs, where remuneration can be received by both the top-starters and commentators, and they receive in dollar equivalent, which facilitates operations with them in the future. What is the advantage of your tokens?

As speaking of our first product, Joint Comments, it will be an easy to add plug in for any website on the internet. Meaning every internet user will have easy access to it. You can take Disqus as a model, it connects users on every website, users can express their opinions via one account. However they are not getting any rewards in regards to their contributions and their data is being used. Our rewarding system mainly takes users' contribution (like upvote, share, reply, new comment) into account and decides token distribution from the reward pool accordingly.  

Our white paper will be updated and it will be showing the calculation system anytime soon.

I'm not seeing it, could just be that I am missing it though.
GoBelle

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

How long do we have left on the bounty campaign?
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

https://storage.googleapis.com/jointfiles/Joint%20ICO.jpeg

This is excellent news. It looks like you guys have already had a lot of success so far. With a minimum of .1 ETH, pretty much anyone can invest too. Great job so far on the sale!
JointVentures-io

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

Nice, I might put a couple ETH into this, unless the minimum allowed is less than that?

Hey GoBelle!

Minimum investment limit is set as 0,1 ETH and maximum is defined as 100 ETH. https://jointventures.io

You are also welcomed to join our bounty campaign, signature could be a good start Smiley

Twitter bounty campaign has reached its maximum at the moment.

We will organize new bounty campaigns as well,

You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117253.0

Thanks for your support!
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

What is Joint Ventures biggest partner so far? I feel like, in markets like these, it is best for related companies to come togehter and share their dedicated user bases to keep themselves strong until wide adoption occurs.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

This is excellent news. It looks like you guys have already had a lot of success so far. With a minimum of .1 ETH, pretty much anyone can invest too. Great job so far on the sale!

Our aim is to create a community driven project.

Publishers and commenters will play a huge role in this community so we basically want every enthusiast to invest in this project, regardless of their income.

Thanks for your support Smiley  
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

It is great to see a new concept proposed by the Team. Will attract the audience who love the idea of the link between real "touchable" assets and cryptocurrency.

++ Strong Team
++ Interesting and unique idea of diamond trading through Blockchain

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Smiley
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

I'm not seeing it, could just be that I am missing it though.

Main components of the calculation system is defined, yet it requires some little readjustment to release on public.

We were mostly focused on the ICO within last weeks, will update the white paper within a few weeks.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:37:07 AM

I'm just now learning about Joint Ventures and it looks very interesting. Can you briefly explain to me the purpose of the project and what benefit publishers will have by using this platform?

Hey Hopernumbs!

Our aim is to reward every participant of the Joint's content network including publishers, commenters, and authors by minimizing third-party commissions.

Regarding the benefits of the publishers, we can name these ones to begin with;

- They will have a chance to become a part of the blockchain/cryptocurrency community.
- 60 cent out of 1 dollar ad spent is taken by middlemen. We will maximize their income with our transparent money flow system.
- They will be gaining Joint tokens in regards to the quality of their content.  
- User engagement will increase as the rewarding system will attract a lot of users.
- They can increase their traffic through Joint Network by using their Joint tokens.
- They can earn more revenue with the referral program.

Thank you for your explanation. That sounds really great. I like the Joint ventures system. It sounds like it will really keep users engaged which is very important.
What types of things will people be publishing, most likely? Or will it just be anything? Just wondering how it will be categorized for users.

Hey again Hopernumbs, thanks for the goodwill!

Let me tell you that Joint's platform will differ from projects like Steam or BAT, meaning we won't force users to visit our platform, instead they will be visiting their favorite websites and comment like they always do.

Regarding the topics, there could be a lot of category within Joint's publisher network. It could differ from crypto coins to sports, politics to art.

We will be announcing our first publishers within this month.

That's great. I think that keeping the options broad is an excellent idea and will bring in more users with diverse content, which will keep more people interested. We all like crypto, but we like to change it up in now and again Smiley Will you guys be planning to advertise Joint Ventures to non-tech publishers? Also, that's great that you guys are announcing the first publishers soon. I can't wait to find out more.

Sure!

It will be a great privilege to bring non-tech users to cryptocurrency/blockchain community! People will become a part of it even though they have no interest in crypto coins/tokens.

That is exciting news. I can't wait to see wider adoption of the blockchain. This will be an excellent impact of Joint Ventures. Do you have plans about how you will get them involved since it might sound difficult at first glance? I'm sure you guys have a good plan in place Smiley
You are right, I also can not wait. The development of the use of blockchain is now rising sharply and expanding in all directions. Blockchain has proved that the platform is really qualified and worth fighting for the better technological advancement of the future. With the Joint Venture, all participants from a shared network including publishers, commentators, and authors will feel that their services are truly appreciated.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

I like that you are creating an economy for publishers. I think that's needed. Why did you guys decide on using the blockchain to accomplish this?

Hey celestio,

Blockchain is essentially needed to create a transparent and secure ecosystem.

Our aim is to prevent major fraud and middlemen commissions concerns of the advertising industry by using blockchain technology. Blockchain technology promotes transparency and creates a secure network for engagement. All the information about the content economy will be accessible through blockchain explorers.

All the transaction can be monitored with the help of block explorers, by pool transactions of token contract and if there will be a pool account, who get how much amount and when.

I like it that you guys chose blockchain because it's the future of pretty much every app, imo. I think the transparency and security are too useful not to use. I can see the benefit of using it in Joint Ventures especially. Block explorers seem very useful in this context and I'm interested to learn more. Do you have any blogs that explain this in more detail?

We can refer to page 15 of Whitepaper for that purpose;

https://jointventures.io/wp.pdf

We'll also write a detailed medium blog post about how and why are using blockchain.

I'm reading up on the whitepaper and its clearing up my questions. I appreciate the help.

Your welcome Smiley

We are here to answer your questions!
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

How many team members and developers do you have working on this project? Is there an alpha version out yet?

Hello Dipsomaniac,

Our team is composed of 11 members, 5 of them are full time working developers.

We will release the demo before ICO period ends.

That's a good size team for this project. Having 5 FT developers is definitely going to help speed this project along. Will your development be open-source or available on a public repo, like Github? I ask because it's always nice to see progress of development.

Also, I am looking forward to that demo. When does the ICO end?

Hey again! Of course, our development will be open source and can be available on Github.

Our ICO period will last up to 45 days, so we will be releasing the demo till mid May. Will make the announcement here as well Smiley

That is great news I really enjoy keeping up with projects during early development. May isn't too far. I'm excited to see the demo!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: