Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices will go up this week ?  (Read 1019 times)
Zepp74

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

Everything ive seen is the market is bearish for the first 90 days of 2018. Right now all alts rely on Bitcoin's price to move up or down. Maybe in a year or 2 when these alts start to break away and stand on their own they might be independent of Bitcoins dips.   
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

It will go up just stay positive  Smiley
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

Tomorrow :
CBOE Future Contract Expiration
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

Another (positive ?) report from the CFTC.

Well, already positive moments have come, but it is still far from ideal. We hope to have a maximum of two more a week and then we can already look real. Altcoins hope will increase simultaneously with bitcoin, although there is already no great confidence in it.

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Not necessarily this week,but in the near future should already go the growth of bitcoin and altcoins!A strong buyer should appear on the stock exchange!

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

Last few weeks bitcoin faced a lot of problems and now there are some company who want to regulate with it as i see in some news around the internet . But I'm wondering why until now  the price in the market didn't show a positive reaction and the price keep volatile. Any thoughts?
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

all it is difficult to predict but if it is true then it's good news, especially if you want a longer investing not just in this week I can the next few months.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Tomorrow :
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

I believe on this report and cryptocurrency is going to resume the next bullish momentum from next week. I think we have to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency and buying them now should be what any wise investors should do.  I believe if bitcoin pass through $9,250 it will trigger the next price movement.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

That is good news. Glad to see it's being talked about positively again. Like others have said I think it's game on after we hit $9250-9500. Will be a very interesting spring! Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Some information is true There is some information can also be deceived for their benefit. which I am doing more now while still waiting for the price that is below the current price.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

I expect the price of bitcoin to rise to $ 10,000. If this happens, the prices will go up a lot and the altcoins will move again. Everything can rise up to 20 percent by the weekend Smiley
and then we can breathe more without harm Cheesy

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

if we break 9k

Some says if we break $10k  Grin It would be nice to see BTC on $10k mark again, I'll probably jump for joy because altcoins will definitely pump up too when BTC pumps up. As long as it doesn't go below $8k again I'll be happy too but hope to see all coins in good rate again by March.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

Certainly a good news after so many red marks. We do need some uplifting reports to enlighten our spirits. Well let's all keep our fingers cross and hope for the better.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

prices went up today upto 10% , but still waiting for marketcap to be again more than 500 billion$  .
bcoz that dip was really scary in last 3 years . and to be stable btc should cross 11k mark .
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

Things went well !

https://cryptobriefing.com/the-us-house-of-representatives-just-looooves-blockchain/

sofina24

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

I am agree with you and i believe this too. And i am also think something good news is coming for crypto world. I think everyone is hopping about market price now. But won't worry market will recover soon i think.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

Tomorrow :

Tomorrow also :

you just made a good prediction  Wink
i hope this will continue and btc will reach it's normal $14k to $15k price, the market right now is still on a deep price so it will recover only base on bitcoin's movement in the next days.

filo89

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

If the price of BTC will break the resistance at 9500 it will go over 10000, but i don’t know if it will happen now or after another dump
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

if we break 9k

Some says if we break $10k  Grin It would be nice to see BTC on $10k mark again, I'll probably jump for joy because altcoins will definitely pump up too when BTC pumps up. As long as it doesn't go below $8k again I'll be happy too but hope to see all coins in good rate again by March.

Exactly, that is the way we have to because it will increase the price when their is no specific barrier to reach ATH. If the price of Bitcoin increases surely there is a chance that the price of all other coins also increases.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:17:49 AM

you always think as a optimistic, you can win one day.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

It seems true. While this alone almost all the coins increase, thus not impossible all the coins will experience a big increase this week. therefore just begin investing now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: