Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For ICO Team  (Read 173 times)
CCitiesLZones (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

Please look at this ICO and DM me if you think you have something to offer in return for CCLZ tokens. When we open our crypto free trade zone, this currency will be used by all residents and businesses to transact with city hall, for utility bills, etc. So its a viable project. And it is scalable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Please look at this ICO and DM me if you think you have something to offer in return for CCLZ tokens. When we open our crypto free trade zone, this currency will be used by all residents and businesses to transact with city hall, for utility bills, etc. So its a viable project. And it is scalable.
That is the biggest lie of the century.Tell me a single ICO which doesn't promise that their product will be the next big thing in the world and how it would throw away the current system ? Guess what ? I haven't seen any of those ICO's doing shit except selling their tokens on exchanges.

It all boils down to 'Quick Money Making Schemes'.You will really find a naive personality who would work for the tokens that don't exist as of yet.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

I can create any content related to the ICO, however I only accept BTC/ETH/LTC. PM me if you are interested in a white paper along with other content.

Positivebetting
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

Can you post the link of your ICO website here?
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

Can you post the link of your ICO website here?
CCitiesLZones.Igbodefender.com
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

That is the biggest lie of the century.Tell me a single ICO which doesn't promise that their product will be the next big thing in the world and how it would throw away the current system ? Guess what ? I haven't seen any of those ICO's doing shit except selling their tokens on exchanges.

It all boils down to 'Quick Money Making Schemes'.You will really find a naive personality who would work for the tokens that don't exist as of yet.
It is not a lie. Article 30 of The ZEDE Law of Honduras allows private developers to create cities where they can choose the nature of currency and monetary policy. See an unofficial English translation below.

Article 30. states: Monetary exchange control measures are not to be enforced within the Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE). The means of payment that circulate within the Zone of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE) should be freely convertible. Currency markets, gold, securities futures, commodities, and so forth can exist freely in the Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE). The ZEDE must guarantee the free movement of capital within, into, and out of its jurisdiction. The flow of this capital of Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE) into the rest of the country or the national market must follow the applicable national standards. Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE) are given the authority to establish controls that limit the use of physical payment means within their jurisdiction and to have domestic monetary policies.

ZEDEs are startup cities created by Honduran Law, and invoking Article 30 of that law as shown above, I hereby reiterate that if the CCitiesLZones Team gets enough funding from this ICO, we will make our ZEDE the world's first Crypto Free Trade Zone where no business opting in can reject payment in cryptocurrencies from a client.

Businesses will be able to choose which cryptotoken they accept but will Not be able to reject crypto payments if a client wants to pay via crypto.

As the Honduran Government would have given our team rights to run the city, I also state that our management of the city which I am revealing will be called city hall, will only accept CCitiesLZones as payments for city services like utilities, land registration, etc.

All these as you can see, are backed by Honduran law, which has given ZEDEs municipality status.

We are going to scale the project by building similar 100%-crypto-adopted First World Cities functioning like offline decentralized exchanges in other countries. We will complete negotiations, get ZEDE-like rights and.implement. Our token shall gain value by being the mode of payment for city hall, and all other tokens on earth can also gain value by having referral arrangements with city-based businesses.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

It is not a lie. Article 30 of The ZEDE Law of Honduras allows private developers to create cities where they can choose the nature of currency and monetary policy. See an unofficial English translation below.

Article 30. states: Monetary exchange control measures are not to be enforced within the Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE). The means of payment that circulate within the Zone of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE) should be freely convertible. Currency markets, gold, securities futures, commodities, and so forth can exist freely in the Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE). The ZEDE must guarantee the free movement of capital within, into, and out of its jurisdiction. The flow of this capital of Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE) into the rest of the country or the national market must follow the applicable national standards. Zones of Economic Development and Employment (ZEDE) are given the authority to establish controls that limit the use of physical payment means within their jurisdiction and to have domestic monetary policies.

ZEDEs are startup cities created by Honduran Law, and invoking Article 30 of that law as shown above, I hereby reiterate that if the CCitiesLZones Team gets enough funding from this ICO, we will make our ZEDE the world's first Crypto Free Trade Zone where no business opting in can reject payment in cryptocurrencies from a client.

Businesses will be able to choose which cryptotoken they accept but will Not be able to reject crypto payments if a client wants to pay via crypto.

As the Honduran Government would have given our team rights to run the city, I also state that our management of the city which I am revealing will be called city hall, will only accept CCitiesLZones as payments for city services like utilities, land registration, etc.

All these as you can see, are backed by Honduran law, which has given ZEDEs municipality status.

We are going to scale the project by building similar 100%-crypto-adopted First World Cities functioning like offline decentralized exchanges in other countries. We will complete negotiations, get ZEDE-like rights and.implement. Our token shall gain value by being the mode of payment for city hall, and all other tokens on earth can also gain value by having referral arrangements with city-based businesses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: