Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

Although we ignored the potential of the project, which is quite high, we must see the work carried out by the Team Biotron so far, it is admirable and shows all the commitment they have to their project. Congratulations
I think that no one was ignoring potential of this project. Most people from this thread are it's  supporters
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

There should be super reliable protection of personal data of users, I hope the teams have already thought over everything to the smallest detail.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

As Facebook is currently again in media all over the world thanks to the data abuse problem a lot of people are starting to delete Facebook again. I saw an interesting statement for this: As long as something is free for you, you are the product. (or something like that, not 100% the same words maybe).

At least with companies like Biotron we can make some money out of our data.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

If they don't, they should. It would make for a better user experience

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone

You mean running Biotron as a sidechain on Ardr?

No, Biotron can have its own blockchain

So why bring in Ardor?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:18:06 AM

The token sale will start soon. I’m impatiet to see how much biotron will raise, I think some people are interested by the project, especially in this period with all these private data, I think biotron can have a nice sucess.

They already raised a respectable amount of eth with a huge 200 eth limit.

It is a sure thing that they will raise a lot of money on public sale.

200 eth in these days isn't a lot

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

The token sale will start soon. I’m impatiet to see how much biotron will raise, I think some people are interested by the project, especially in this period with all these private data, I think biotron can have a nice sucess.

200 ETH is everything they raised or the investment limit for a individual investor?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

200 ETH is everything they raised or the investment limit for a individual investor?

if that's the maximum limit of 200 ETH it's pretty much even though it's now the ETH price is down
but it is also not easy to find individual investors who are ready to invest that much

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

if that's the maximum limit of 200 ETH it's pretty much even though it's now the ETH price is down
but it is also not easy to find individual investors who are ready to invest that much

i don't think so. if we can see how potential Biotron and devs can give a great proof, 200 ETH will easy to get

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

200 eth is the minimum contribution limit for private sale round for per investor.

It is not a small amount even eth dropped. It is more than 100.000$

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

If they don't, they should. It would make for a better user experience

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone

You mean running Biotron as a sidechain on Ardr?

No, Biotron can have its own blockchain

So why bring in Ardor?

Just mentioning a great blockchain example. With sidechain/childchain
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

200 eth is the minimum contribution limit for private sale round for per investor.

Considering 4000 ETH was raised until now(which mentioned in the biotron website) i think there are many people invested 200 ETH and more in Biotron.

jonnytracker

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Considering 4000 ETH was raised until now(which mentioned in the biotron website) i think there are many people invested 200 ETH and more in Biotron.

200 per person or 200 as presale cap ?
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

I checked the Biotron website again and found the info below,

Exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH.
4000 ETH already raised.

So min invest amount is 200 ETH per person as far as i understand.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

4000 ETH already raised.

I can't find such kind of information on the website, but opening a public sale with such high entry cost would be rather crazy IMHO. I think there's a misunderstand around...
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

4000 ETH already raised.

I can't find such kind of information on the website, but opening a public sale with such high entry cost would be rather crazy IMHO. I think there's a misunderstand around...

I'm sure it's a presale not the ICO itself. that would be crazy.

jonnytracker

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

4000 ETH already raised.

It's private presale, not an ico. Most project has early investors. I think the info just got leaked
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

The main ICO round will not have this 200 ETH minimum requirement. I think this is pretty self-evident.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

The main ICO round will not have this 200 ETH minimum requirement. I think this is pretty self-evident.

Do you know what the minimum investment requirement will be? Usually it's pretty low, so everybody would have a chance to invest.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

Do you know what the minimum investment requirement will be? Usually it's pretty low, so everybody would have a chance to invest.

An admin in their Telegram group already confirmed a while ago that there won't be a minimum contribution during the public-ITE. This huge barrier of minimum 200 ETH is only for their private-ITE round.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

i don't think so. if we can see how potential Biotron and devs can give a great proof, 200 ETH will easy to get

The current down trend makes people doubtful and it gives an impact to ICO's as I guess. Yes, I agree that biotron has a big potential but we can't ignore with the recent condition.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: