Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

by reading this discussion, and finding that they accept all ERC20 token, how they conducted the price of it? to many shitcoin on decent exchange, that useless token.
and, how much price per token in USD?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

Interesting project but I miss some information about the running other projects like datum.
What will be with the unsold tokens after ICOs? Will they be burned? I've checked the website and whitepaper and cannot get any information.

Hi Axcel,
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool. Check our latest blog here

Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

by reading this discussion, and finding that they accept all ERC20 token, how they conducted the price of it? to many shitcoin on decent exchange, that useless token.
This is not correct, you probably checked older news . These are only accepted currencies in ITE : ETH, BTC, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, SPHTX.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

Biotron.io

Can you answer to my question , please about own blockchain and swap?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Just came across this ANN. The project looks interesting. One question that came up from reading your opening post:

Accepted currencies: ETH, ETC, BTC, BCH, BTG, DCT, LTC, XMR, DASH, all ERC 20 tokens

What do you mean exactly by accepting all ERC 20 tokens at your initial token event? I mean there must be thousands of different ERC 20 tokens, most of them completely worthless.

Hi Sozialtourist,
When we first started developing Biotron.io we did consider accepting all ERC 20 tokens. Since then, we have refined our product and business model considerably. Our White Paper has all the latest information and today's blog post has the full list of currencies we will be accepting - BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, or SPHTX.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Just came across this ANN. The project looks interesting. One question that came up from reading your opening post:

Accepted currencies: ETH, ETC, BTC, BCH, BTG, DCT, LTC, XMR, DASH, all ERC 20 tokens

What do you mean exactly by accepting all ERC 20 tokens at your initial token event? I mean there must be thousands of different ERC 20 tokens, most of them completely worthless.

There should be something wrong with this line.

Or they will get thousands of shitty erc-20 tokens. Even the good ones are too many and they need to peg them all before the sale.

Yes that was incorrect information.
When we first started developing Biotron.io we did consider accepting all ERC 20 tokens. Since then, we have refined our product and business model considerably. Our White Paper has all the latest information and today's blog post has the full list of currencies we will be accepting - BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, or SPHTX.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

interesting project, but has very much similarities to the datum project.
Hi Genesis,
Datum is just simple data exchanges, so their "product" is raw data as it is collected. Biotron is an analytics company, so we're providing analytics products (location intelligence in the first phase). The key difference is that raw data has much lower value than analytics, so we're able to provide much higher returns to users as well.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

i guess the revenue of providing data will be paid in btn tokens?

Yes it will be paid in BTRN tokens.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Is this project different from DATUM .. I see the similarities
Quite an interesting project! Yes, it somehow reminds Datum, but in Datum the goal is to monetize your data, but in Biotron their analysis, safety and stability, if I'm not mistaken

Hi Mike,
yes you are right.

Datum is just simple data exchanges, so their "product" is raw data as it is collected. Biotron is an analytics company, so we're providing analytics products (location intelligence in the first phase). The key difference is that raw data has much lower value than analytics, so we're able to provide much higher returns to users as well.

some similarity with datum is there, but biotron processes the data collected, according to me it looks like a bit with google/facebook collecting the data they process and then sell them to advertising companies that send targeted advertising to users, only that biotron will share the revenue with users...
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Interesting project from what I can see. It seems that the project will allow users to share their personal data in return for monetary rewards. There is more than one other competitor that I can think of, so I will be interested in learning more about it and its unique aspects.
Hi Helloal,
Other projects are just simple data exchanges, so their "product" is raw data as it is collected. Biotron is an analytics company, so we're providing analytics products (location intelligence in the first phase). The key difference is that raw data has much lower value than analytics, so we're able to provide much higher returns to users as well.
If you still think of some other questions, you can easily ask someone from C-level team of Biotron on our official Telegram group.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

BIOTRON projects that could be much needed. platfoam is quite popular because very little personal data analysis that this project. good job

Thank you very much for your support :-) If you have any other questions, you can easily join our Telegram group and get instant answer.

I like blockchain projects such as this that empowers people by sharing revenue on their personal data. What a good concept! Smiley
Thanks  Wink
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Hi Sozialtourist,

Thanks for your answer. I saw it in the opening post and found it weird in the first place and couldn't believe that you were accepting all ERC 20 tokens. I had no time yet to go through your Whitepaper, that's why I asked. I am glad that you changed this and now narrowed the different types of cryptocurrencies you'll accept.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!

Thank you very much, we will keep that in mind  Wink
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Hi Sozialtourist,

Thanks for your answer. I saw it in the opening post and found it weird in the first place and couldn't believe that you were accepting all ERC 20 tokens. I had no time yet to go through your Whitepaper, that's why I asked. I am glad that you changed this and now narrowed the different types of cryptocurrencies you'll accept.
Now everything updated, look into our WP and feel free to ask anytime Wink
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

The project looks interesting, whitepaper consists of only 39 pages - I think I can quickly learn all the nuances. I'm subscribing to update in this thread, it seems that this is perspective project!
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

This is not correct, you probably checked older news . These are only accepted currencies in ITE : ETH, BTC, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, SPHTX.

New choice is better i think. I just saw this thread and definitely look for more Information.
Seems like a good project.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

The project looks interesting, whitepaper consists of only 39 pages - I think I can quickly learn all the nuances. I'm subscribing to update in this thread, it seems that this is perspective project!
Even if something is not clear, always come here, the devs are always happy to help and promptly answer all questions  Smiley

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

Even if something is not clear, always come here, the devs are always happy to help and promptly answer all questions  Smiley

This type of support from devs is always good for project and investors.

And my evening read will be biotron whitepaper.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

I hope they have a relook at  the 'all ERC20 tokens' and come up with a list because it would encourage a lot of shitcoin owners to pump their coin to wash it with tokens from this project. While I understand the spirit of inclusiveness in the ethereum and more or less, the blockchain community, the alley is riddled with a lot of dead fishes.

This is the first time I see a project accepting all erc20 tokens. This looks weird for me and I wonder how the team will handle it when comes to the token sale phase.
At first glance, the project looks very interesting. But I am confused by the fact that they accept any tokens erc20. It looks very strange.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

I would never sell or give my personal data away (in fact I deleted my facebbok account long time ago) but I understand that millenials don't give a fuck about that

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: