Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29496 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

I understand your point but isn't it really hard for you to find a promising ICO? I mean, almost every ICO nowadays demands KYC. So do you buy your tokens off the exchanges after the ICO?
You can join or cooperate with your trusted friends (who arent concerned about KYC) for that, so your friend will do the KYC and you just put your money on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Do you have a cap on private investors round or you can ge
I would like to know if Biotron has processes in place to prevent users from faking their own data. If the endresult is users selling their data directly to interested parties, i can imagine some users who will try to fake some data to appear more valuable to the interested parties.

similarly to the KYC process the data you provide will need to be verified before entering the system i assume, otherwise the whole concept fall.

I don't think they will use kyc similar thing for their system.

It probably limits their joiners.
I never would make a KYC.
Big companies already have too much data from me.
To connect the data with my person would be the end of privacy.

also I read in the wp:
Pseudonymisation
also takes place. It is a procedure whereby any identifying characteristics of data are
replaced with a value which prevents the individual from being directly identified.

But I have to read more to fully understand this part of the project ...

like people previously stated.

-every ico need now kyc to secure their place if some legal issues are upcoming later
-find friends to invest in a group, then only 1 person has to kyc
-go to exchange and buy after the tokens hit on it
-join bounties Smiley if there are any and or, hope for airdrop Smiley
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

I would like to know if Biotron has processes in place to prevent users from faking their own data. If the endresult is users selling their data directly to interested parties, i can imagine some users who will try to fake some data to appear more valuable to the interested parties.

similarly to the KYC process the data you provide will need to be verified before entering the system i assume, otherwise the whole concept fall.

also I read in the wp:
Pseudonymisation
also takes place. It is a procedure whereby any identifying characteristics of data are
replaced with a value which prevents the individual from being directly identified.

-every ico need now kyc to secure their place if some legal issues are upcoming later
Especially for this project a KYC is ok for me. It is nothin illegal or an anonymous token.
And today there are nearly no ICOs without KYC
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.

Is there a statement how high the profits are for users who give their data? Like how big is the share of the profit for such data.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. The profits can’t be too small or else people won’t bother with it.

I wold indeed be interesting to know what amounts of money are possible. I guess it will be a couple of dollars per day at most but it would be some nice and steady passive income.

Well some dollars a day would indeed be a nice passive income for users, but somehow I can't believe it will be that high. But would be nice to hear something about it from the devs.

I think the cost should be low per time.
if the data consumers enough, the income will be a lot

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

also I read in the wp:
Pseudonymisation

Especially for this project a KYC is ok for me. It is nothin illegal or an anonymous token.
And today there are nearly no ICOs without KYC

KYC has already bothered me a lot in past projects, simply because I did not know at the time its form of application and utility, but I see that it is a necessary discomfort for Investors for greater control and success of the Team and project
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

also I read in the wp:
Pseudonymisation

You are right, it seems a little off to do a KYC for verifying data since your information can be easily stolen and abused if you are not careful. They will have to figure a different way to verify data from their users.

Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus but remain undistributed will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

So, the unsold tokens will be airdropped to the token holders? Am I correct?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

it turns out anyone, for example, I as a private person, can use your platform to analyze the available data ?
Yes , the analytics products will be available for anyone.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

If user provided data will be "anonymized - Pseudonymisation" then how would they know what belongs to who or the purpose is to hide it out?
The purpose is to hide personal identifiable data from final analytics.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

it turns out anyone, for example, I as a private person, can use your platform to analyze the available data ?
Yes , the analytics products will be available for anyone.
So we can use all the available instruments on all the available data. This is a good approach. However, in this case, the information leaking should be totally eliminated.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

KYC is mandatory for every ICO, if anyone question this it means that it's not clear for you that SEC and other agencies are going after shady ICOs

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

KYC is mandatory for every ICO, if anyone question this it means that it's not clear for you that SEC and other agencies are going after shady ICOs

Even Protect your identity and stay anonymous project also needs KYC ?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

for many ico its only mandatory above 2-3 ETH. For under 1000$ its bullshit imo. No state or government demands it.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Tell that to SEC if it's bullshit to demand it. About protect your identity and stay anonymous projects, well I don't know but if I was a dev I would only accept anon coins to fund an anon like project (for example I would accept only xmr and zec)

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

for many ico its only mandatory above 2-3 ETH. For under 1000$ its bullshit imo. No state or government demands it.
I imagine that for small amounts it is not necessary since it does not make sense for governments to investigate small money transactions.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

They don't want to have any problems regarding the kyc. Maybe now governments don't ask for it but if something causes them to inspect biotron ico they may ask for it.

Better be safe than sorry.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

it is how it is. I am up to date on how this will develop.
But now back to the topic and back to the Biotron Blockchain.  Wink
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

I imagine that for small amounts it is not necessary since it does not make sense for governments to investigate small money transactions.

I am against giving my personal data to some company about an investment below 1000 usd, i think they shouldnt demand those.

sambuki

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Evenmore, in fact I found there was a project that requires their bounty hunters to include their data in order to claim the rewards. This is very ridiculous for me.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

great ! I would love this, it will bring your coin to many people
Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles

Yes, it's always good to see the team members experience and track record, it increases potential investors' confidence in the team.
I'm just sure that 80% of the project success depends on the team, the more professional the team, the better the project develops and the better the information is brought to the end users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: