Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Personal Data analytics? hmmmm. Would you say that Biotron is doing the same thing as Datum? Or would this be something could work hand in hand with a company like datum?

While Datum sells raw data Biotron wants to sell analized data (packs!?). I think that is the big difference. What I ask myself is, if a companies want raw data packs can they also purchase them through Biotron or do they have to buy them through Datum or other companies?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

I think only missing thing for this Project a 1-2 minute summary video.

Investors should read the whitepaper but a summary video always a good first glance at a project.

A video is in the works even as we speak, so stay tuned!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Investors should read the whitepaper but a summary video always a good first glance at a project.

An infographic introductory videos is good for those who don't like to go through pages of whitepaper. Waiting for it  Cool
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

An infographic introductory videos is good for those who don't like to go through pages of whitepaper. Waiting for it  Cool

Yes, video for most people is the easiest way to learn something. I prefer it as well and I am waiting for more videos from biotron.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Yes, video for most people is the easiest way to learn something. I prefer it as well and I am waiting for more videos from biotron.

Sure, a video can be a good summary that presents the key aspects of a project but if you wanna learn more about the project there is no other way than reading the whitepaper.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

Is there any ETA for the video? Cant wait to see it though Smiley
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

Personal Data analytics? hmmmm. Would you say that Biotron is doing the same thing as Datum? Or would this be something could work hand in hand with a company like datum?

While Datum sells raw data Biotron wants to sell analized data (packs!?). I think that is the big difference. What I ask myself is, if a companies want raw data packs can they also purchase them through Biotron or do they have to buy them through Datum or other companies?

Data Analytics is a great opportunity but if Biotron does the analysis with data generated from its own platform, will it meet the quantitative and qualitative standard required for it?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

I know what you're saying, if they only analize own data, can happen a problem with quantity of such data, thus lowering the quality of the outcome

cliffhanger35

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Is this project somehow similar to https://sovrin.org/?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
The main difference between these companies and Biotron, is that Biotron is an analytics company. While they operate in simply raw data, we offer an analytics product. Inherently, raw data has much lesser value than analytics, so that allows us to provide our users with much higher revenue this way.
And will you find and collect/buy the raw data by yourself, or youre planning to make a partnership for it? Those projects above could be a good source.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

Sure, a video can be a good summary that presents the key aspects of a project but if you wanna learn more about the project there is no other way than reading the whitepaper.

also a few AMA videos would be very beneficial. I've seen other projects doing them and it worked out fine.

Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:46 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:18:17 AM by Biotron.io

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.

The user acquisition tokens will be distributed to the Biotron app users. S
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:12:03 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:08:04 AM by Biotron.io

In regards to the development stages, as we mention in our whitepaper, the data we acquire will allow us to provide actionable insight many industries and use cases. However, to start off, we needed to agree on the first thing - location intelligence.
The whole infrastructure includes – blockchain, core cloud components (data processing), data analytics and the presentation layer for both users and customers.

We are in the stage of the internal Prototype - Phase 1. In this first phase we are able to store and process licensed 3rd party data in near-real time and create user profiles. These is used to create POI visits & characteristics, as well as user profiles, audience segments, and custom segments. Also we are able to target ad campaigns based on these user profiles. Custom reports are prepared. We are already validating product with real customers.

In later stages, we will be able to deliver user profiles to customers via API and web app, split revenue among users (wallet), provide applications for users to collect data directly from them (data collection app), and of course allow them to cash out their earnings (full mobile app).
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.

The user acquisition tokens will be distributed to the Biotron app users. So basically, the ITE participants using the Biotron app will recieve the BTRN tokens.

So it is basically like sophiatx just there is an extra about using the app.

Most of the investors would use the app just the get unsolded tokens.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Giving tokens to the app users will certainly make sure that ITE participants not only buy and forget the project. Looks like a good move, especially in the early stages of the project.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
The main difference between these companies and Biotron, is that Biotron is an analytics company. While they operate in simply raw data, we offer an analytics product. Inherently, raw data has much lesser value than analytics, so that allows us to provide our users with much higher revenue this way.
And will you find and collect/buy the raw data by yourself, or youre planning to make a partnership for it? Those projects above could be a good source.

I know Datum project a little, this project can not sell the user's data.
no one will backup the data a platform which will sell their data

Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

We are also preparing a use case blog, so stay posted for that.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

Anxious for this, the more material available, the more sympathetic the project will have and the more they will recognize its value, some institutional videos to be shared would also add much value to the project and knowledge to the Community
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:08:48 AM by Biotron.io

I know Datum project a little, this project can not sell the user's data.
no one will backup the data a platform which will sell their data

Yes, that´s true.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

Anxious for this, the more material available, the more sympathetic the project will have and the more they will recognize its value, some institutional videos to be shared would also add much value to the project and knowledge to the Community

Of course. After all, transparency is everything to us. Videos are in the works, and an AMA video is set to release this weekend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: