Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29502 times)
ezeekiell

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

good luck people!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

We are also preparing a use case blog, so stay posted for that.
Anxious for this, the more material available, the more sympathetic the project will have and the more they will recognize its value, some institutional videos to be shared would also add much value to the project and knowledge to the Community

Of course. After all, transparency is everything to us. Videos are in the works, and an AMA video is set to release this weekend.

Well, this sounds good. The AMA video is going to be a Q&A live stream? or not?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

We are also preparing a use case blog, so stay posted for that.
Anxious for this, the more material available, the more sympathetic the project will have and the more they will recognize its value, some institutional videos to be shared would also add much value to the project and knowledge to the Community

Of course. After all, transparency is everything to us. Videos are in the works, and an AMA video is set to release this weekend.

That's good to hear! The more information is shared and questions of the community are answered, the more trust and credibility will be established with potential investors. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:56:35 PM by Frank37

I think only missing thing for this Project a 1-2 minute summary video.

Investors should read the whitepaper but a summary video always a good first glance at a project.

A video is in the works even as we speak, so stay tuned!

An infographic introductory videos is good for those who don't like to go through pages of whitepaper. Waiting for it  Cool

Yes, video for most people is the easiest way to learn something. I prefer it as well and I am waiting for more videos from biotron.

Sure, a video can be a good summary that presents the key aspects of a project but if you wanna learn more about the project there is no other way than reading the whitepaper.
Totally agree, but if I look fast over 10 projects and I see a good video, which I found well, I will read the wp in every case. Maybe I skip another project, because there was no video.
So the video is not a replacement for the wp, but it can attract many people and lead to reading the wp.
Today we should use every medium to be successful and videos are great, especially for not native english speakers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 06:09:31 AM by Biotron.io

Biotron will soon make databrokers a thing of the past as they connect personal data generators directly with data analytics customers.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Biotron will soon make databrokers a thing of the past as they connect personal data generators directly with data analytics customers. Read more about our personal data analytics platform then join then ITE and token sale at www.biotron.io.

Thanks for the article.. Will read it thoroughly later today. 
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
The main difference between these companies and Biotron, is that Biotron is an analytics company. While they operate in simply raw data, we offer an analytics product. Inherently, raw data has much lesser value than analytics, so that allows us to provide our users with much higher revenue this way.
And will you find and collect/buy the raw data by yourself, or youre planning to make a partnership for it? Those projects above could be a good source.

I know Datum project a little, this project can not sell the user's data.
no one will backup the data a platform which will sell their data

Yes, that´s true. We do have a few partnerships set up, but naturally I can´t reveal any of those yet. We will definitely be releasing the information as soon as possible though. It will be before the ITE, that we can say for certain.

That's really good news for those planning to invest in Biotron. Hope, the announcements will be made soon.
Do you already have a team of analysts who will be working with data?

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

jep i also hope that the announcements will be made soon, i have also invested in Datum and i think Biotron is a good invest too.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I have a question. The roadmap mentions both "Public ITE & Proof of concept" for march 2018. Will the proof of concept be released before the public ITE? So people can base their decision to invest  on more then just the whitepaper and current information at hand.
In regards to the development stages, as we mention in our whitepaper, the data we acquire will allow us to provide actionable insight many industries and use cases. However, to start off, we needed to agree on the first thing - location intelligence.
The whole infrastructure includes – blockchain, core cloud components (data processing), data analytics and the presentation layer for both users and customers.

We are in the stage of the internal Prototype - Phase 1. In this first phase we are able to store and process licensed 3rd party data in near-real time and create user profiles. These is used to create POI visits & characteristics, as well as user profiles, audience segments, and custom segments. Also we are able to target ad campaigns based on these user profiles. Custom reports are prepared. We are already validating product with real customers.

In later stages, we will be able to deliver user profiles to customers via API and web app, split revenue among users (wallet), provide applications for users to collect data directly from them (data collection app), and of course allow them to cash out their earnings (full mobile app).

This is how we are going to build it from ground up and start earning money from day 1. Our team already has extensive experience and network in this field, which will make things a lot easier. Full product roll out will be within one year from the ITE.

Full product (I mean no beta, but actual final realease) in one year is quite ambitiuos, ot by full product you mean beta? I prefer a slower development but a bugless product to be honest

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

I have a question. The roadmap mentions both "Public ITE & Proof of concept" for march 2018. Will the proof of concept be released before the public ITE? So people can base their decision to invest  on more then just the whitepaper and current information at hand.
In regards to the development stages, as we mention in our whitepaper, the data we acquire will allow us to provide actionable insight many industries and use cases. However, to start off, we needed to agree on the first thing - location intelligence.
The whole infrastructure includes – blockchain, core cloud components (data processing), data analytics and the presentation layer for both users and customers.

We are in the stage of the internal Prototype - Phase 1. In this first phase we are able to store and process licensed 3rd party data in near-real time and create user profiles. These is used to create POI visits & characteristics, as well as user profiles, audience segments, and custom segments. Also we are able to target ad campaigns based on these user profiles. Custom reports are prepared. We are already validating product with real customers.

In later stages, we will be able to deliver user profiles to customers via API and web app, split revenue among users (wallet), provide applications for users to collect data directly from them (data collection app), and of course allow them to cash out their earnings (full mobile app).

This is how we are going to build it from ground up and start earning money from day 1. Our team already has extensive experience and network in this field, which will make things a lot easier. Full product roll out will be within one year from the ITE.

Full product (I mean no beta, but actual final realease) in one year is quite ambitiuos, ot by full product you mean beta? I prefer a slower development but a bugless product to be honest
Frankly speaking, full product is an ultimate and finished one, and beta is just beta - minor preparation to or repetition of it
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

I would suggest releasing beta versions and get it tested by the community, by doing this the venture will get more support and trust from the community as well as tested thoroughly before the real version.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

I would suggest releasing beta versions and get it tested by the community, by doing this the venture will get more support and trust from the community as well as tested thoroughly before the real version.

thats right, let us see what will the next weeks brings.
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

On your website it's written that:

"Your compensation amounts and wallet balance are always available for you to see".

Though in whitepaper it's:

"Now John has joined the Biotron nation of millions of people who make money and improve our world by voluntarily sharing their data".

Maybe I've been reading not attentive enough but I haven't found an estimate of the user's reward. Or the word "voluntarily" means that user's main goal is to "change the world", not earn money?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

On your website it's written that:

"Your compensation amounts and wallet balance are always available for you to see".

Though in whitepaper it's:

"Now John has joined the Biotron nation of millions of people who make money and improve our world by voluntarily sharing their data".

Maybe I've been reading not attentive enough but I haven't found an estimate of the user's reward. Or the word "voluntarily" means that user's main goal is to "change the world", not earn money?

Estimates is quite detailed information, it will probably be announced later when the platform will be in its finishing stages.
You say that like changing the world and earning money are mutually exclusive things, you can do both at the same time.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Biotron will soon make #databrokers a thing of the past as they connect personal data generators directly with data analytics customers.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.

The user acquisition tokens will be distributed to the Biotron app users. So basically, the ITE participants using the Biotron app will recieve the BTRN tokens.
What about those people who want to join the platform??? They will need to purchase tokens on the exchanges? and only then to participate in your platform?

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

Frankly speaking, full product is an ultimate and finished one, and beta is just beta - minor preparation to or repetition of it
Their roadmap began in July 2017, so in fact it will be more than 1 year. I like when the team puts real feasible tasks, and when it does not take many time.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Their roadmap began in July 2017, so in fact it will be more than 1 year. I like when the team puts real feasible tasks, and when it does not take many time.
The most important thing is that they started investing their own money into this project
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Believe the presence of beta or alpha versions of the project, before the start of the ICO says a lot! I know several projects that have launched a working platform and only then began to carry out ICO. And this has a very good effect on their sales.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Do you have some conferences in near time? I cant find news about this in your twitter  Huh

Good question. Having conferences before going public or even Private sale, can increase demand in interested investors in project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: