Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29502 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

Will this analysis of data be through digital, facial or ocular biometrics? 100% of the privacy of the user to be analyzed?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AliKooks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico.
What percentage do you want to see?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

Hi guys, quick question. Will the token metrics (bonuses) and amount raised from the private ITE also be disclosed before the start of the public ITE?
I don't really think so, they usually hide this info, and only the respective persons have access to it. Good it or bad, sometimes I really want more data on the compaign stages to understand everything in depth.

It’s hidden partly because they don’t want small-scale investors to get discouraged from investing because of the massive advantage (bonuses) that the private investors received.

Which is a fair pint imho

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

Hi guys, quick question. Will the token metrics (bonuses) and amount raised from the private ITE also be disclosed before the start of the public ITE?
I don't really think so, they usually hide this info, and only the respective persons have access to it. Good it or bad, sometimes I really want more data on the compaign stages to understand everything in depth.

It’s hidden partly because they don’t want small-scale investors to get discouraged from investing because of the massive advantage (bonuses) that the private investors received.

Post #901
March 12, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

"the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico."

10% is a fair deal. Most presales do offer 50+ which is ridiculous. 10% is fair given that early investors take on more risk
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:32:52 AM

Interview with their CEO Pavol Magic about the challenges and opportunities of the data market
http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Mar/8/the-blockchain-pioneers-paying-the-public-for-their-data/

If we want to know about data market. We can speculate on existing data privacy project like Datum

Datum have working platform already? I know one more in this niche - Datawallet. And this is very strong competitor. Does this have any avantages before Datum and Datawallet?

Datum is far from working if you ask me. There have been no promo emails for weeks and the web platform is still in beta.

Datawallet also have Alpha only. When platform launch here? This niche has a lot of money, but Im interesting which project will be first?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

Post #901
March 12, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

"the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico."

10% is a fair deal. Most presales do offer 50+ which is ridiculous. 10% is fair given that early investors take on more risk

Early investors are suppose to be project supporters , so that makes them a believer in the project . Which bonus will not matter much if they genuinely support the project
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

I'm a big supporter of all the ICOs that are trying to disrupt the data industry. That is a tough industry to tackle due to the immense profit that is being enjoyed by Google and Facebook and Microsoft. Good luck.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

I'm a big supporter of all the ICOs that are trying to disrupt the data industry. That is a tough industry to tackle due to the immense profit that is being enjoyed by Google and Facebook and Microsoft. Good luck.

I like this kind of platform as well. Wish one of them will be able to give profits for users too and not just for the companies like fb and google.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

I like this kind of platform as well. Wish one of them will be able to give profits for users too and not just for the companies like fb and google.

I think that is the goal . Data control back to public
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

I think that is the goal . Data control back to public

But what exactly are they doing with your data once sold? I mean, do you have the control where they resell them to and where not?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

that's good. people would be turned off if their data ended up being sold to third parties.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

It is nice that you are selling your data which actually you are giving out for free and they are gathering it with 0 anonymity and you are paying money for anonymous information. It will be really great to use.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

The market for personal data built on a blokcheyn is a new and good idea. I think now people will be able to use their data in social networks to profit from it. Tell me how an ordinary person can profit from your Biotron project if he gives you his personal data?
Any ordinary person generates a lot of data while browsing the net. That data is used by big companies to customize their ad marketing strategy to you, and you get nothing out of it. With Biotron, you are able to decide how much and what kind of data you want to sell, and based on that, you will recieve revenue, as we will take and analyze your data, to then sell to companies looking for such data.

Is there any competition? Some big companies probably have some departments or people doing exactly this, no?

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

The market for personal data built on a blokcheyn is a new and good idea. I think now people will be able to use their data in social networks to profit from it. Tell me how an ordinary person can profit from your Biotron project if he gives you his personal data?
Any ordinary person generates a lot of data while browsing the net. That data is used by big companies to customize their ad marketing strategy to you, and you get nothing out of it. With Biotron, you are able to decide how much and what kind of data you want to sell, and based on that, you will recieve revenue, as we will take and analyze your data, to then sell to companies looking for such data.

Is there any competition? Some big companies probably have some departments or people doing exactly this, no?

There are a few but biotron has a bit edge over them. So, the chances of success are pretty high.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

Great news. So i can be sure that my data are totally secure when youre selling them. Nice concept.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

When you say 'anonymize', do you mean all personal data like age, sex, location will be removed from the equation or do you mean, it will be anonymized on the count that it will remove the name and be clubbed along with data from other people into a category of people?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

When you say 'anonymize', do you mean all personal data like age, sex, location will be removed from the equation or do you mean, it will be anonymized on the count that it will remove the name and be clubbed along with data from other people into a category of people?

it means it cannot be traced back to you if you decide to sell your own data, so yes they remove anything that can lead to the owner

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

There are a few but biotron has a bit edge over them. So, the chances of success are pretty high.

Are there companies who sells analyzed data packs? I thought there are mostely raw data sellers.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Are there companies who sells analyzed data packs? I thought there are mostely raw data sellers.

I don't know any other company doing this but maybe the buyers of raw data can analyze the data themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: