Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

The market for personal data built on a blokcheyn is a new and good idea. I think now people will be able to use their data in social networks to profit from it. Tell me how an ordinary person can profit from your Biotron project if he gives you his personal data?
Any ordinary person generates a lot of data while browsing the net. That data is used by big companies to customize their ad marketing strategy to you, and you get nothing out of it. With Biotron, you are able to decide how much and what kind of data you want to sell, and based on that, you will recieve revenue, as we will take and analyze your data, to then sell to companies looking for such data.

Is there any competition? Some big companies probably have some departments or people doing exactly this, no?

There are a few but biotron has a bit edge over them. So, the chances of success are pretty high.

Are there companies who sells analyzed data packs? I thought there are mostely raw data sellers.

I don't know any other company doing this but maybe the buyers of raw data can analyze the data themselves.

And after biotron they may stop doing it.

Why a company spends time to analyze data if there is already analyzed one out there.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

The market for personal data built on a blokcheyn is a new and good idea. I think now people will be able to use their data in social networks to profit from it. Tell me how an ordinary person can profit from your Biotron project if he gives you his personal data?
Any ordinary person generates a lot of data while browsing the net. That data is used by big companies to customize their ad marketing strategy to you, and you get nothing out of it. With Biotron, you are able to decide how much and what kind of data you want to sell, and based on that, you will recieve revenue, as we will take and analyze your data, to then sell to companies looking for such data.

Is there any competition? Some big companies probably have some departments or people doing exactly this, no?

There are a few but biotron has a bit edge over them. So, the chances of success are pretty high.

Are there companies who sells analyzed data packs? I thought there are mostely raw data sellers.

I don't know any other company doing this but maybe the buyers of raw data can analyze the data themselves.

Why a company spends time to analyze data if there is already analyzed one out there.

exactly, is like if instead of buying a fully functioning car you just buy the parts and then assemble them on your own  Grin

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

I think it will be up to what companies want to do with these data. But yes, in some or most cases they could save time through this.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.
so the sensitive data are safe, they will be anonymised, so only our preferences without sensitive data will be resold to the advertising companies, i believe we can rest assured...
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

And if Biotron does a good job at analyzing the data, they will weight up if it's worth their time and effort to analyze the data themselves instead of paying a bit more for the analyzed data from Biotron.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Biotron ITE and BTRN token sale now launching on the 27th of March. Read why:

guess i will mark that day red on my calendar Smiley

thanks for the information ^^ might tweeting this around, too Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

Thanks for the update. There is a little hope that the market turns around before 27th.  Cheesy
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

When you say 'anonymize', do you mean all personal data like age, sex, location will be removed from the equation or do you mean, it will be anonymized on the count that it will remove the name and be clubbed along with data from other people into a category of people?

it means it cannot be traced back to you if you decide to sell your own data, so yes they remove anything that can lead to the owner
As Makkara is saying, we will remove all the personal identifiable data that could be traced back to you.
So, actually.. in short : All data EXCEPT personal data will be sold... but some data like age, gender, .... is needed for the buyers to have a correct analysis?
So... in fact, some personal data will be sold, the buyers just won't know who's personal data it is... so basicly, this is marketing research without giving out private info, no?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

When you say 'anonymize', do you mean all personal data like age, sex, location will be removed from the equation or do you mean, it will be anonymized on the count that it will remove the name and be clubbed along with data from other people into a category of people?

it means it cannot be traced back to you if you decide to sell your own data, so yes they remove anything that can lead to the owner
As Makkara is saying, we will remove all the personal identifiable data that could be traced back to you.
So, actually.. in short : All data EXCEPT personal data will be sold... but some data like age, gender, .... is needed for the buyers to have a correct analysis?
So... in fact, some personal data will be sold, the buyers just won't know who's personal data it is... so basicly, this is marketing research without giving out private info, no?
Datum has the same concept, but so I think that Biotron will have strong analytical team that will define useful data or it's will be made programmatically?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Datum has the same concept, but so I think that Biotron will have strong analytical team that will define useful data or it's will be made programmatically?

remains to be seen which project will land on top. but competition is definately good for the users.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

Probably just name and surname will be removed, because such factors as sex and age are usually pretty significant in various researches.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Probably just name and surname will be removed, because such factors as sex and age are usually pretty significant in various researches.
Will this anonymization be constant or changeable? I mean sometimes hiding name and address for example is a good idea, and sometimes age and sex.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

I think so! Age and sexuality will be very important things in analysis. Moreover, if most data will be removed, how can we make an analysis.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

I think so! Age and sexuality will be very important things in analysis. Moreover, if most data will be removed, how can we make an analysis.
I agree, that such statistics will be processed and the main factors will be age and sex, although of course there are many other influencing factors such as the region.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Thanks for the update. There is a little hope that the market turns around before 27th.  Cheesy
Yes, let's hope that it will be so, in this market there are few people willing to invest in the new ICO.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Good news, its time to recover more i think. and biotron will raise their planned figures hopefully.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

I don't understand, this postponement is To give more time for private investors?  I don't think the market will be any different in one week

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

I see no problem with age and sex, if name and adress is anonymized.
And for statistics age and sex are very important.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

I don't understand, this postponement is To give more time for private investors?  I don't think the market will be any different in one week

Every week is open to new opportunities i think, so who knows about the figures of forthcoming week:) maybe they know something we dont know yet.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Thanks for the information, the project drew enough attention so far, I think it will reach much more before the date disclosed. It will be wonderful if the community spreads the word there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: