Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29496 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...

As far as i know decent helped sophiatx for blockchain but it is not based on decent. Sophiatx has a dpos but decent don't. But i agree it is a risk choosing a blockchain which is not ready.

Does anybody know what stage of development SophiaTX blockchain is in? When do they plan to launch it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

Not sure if it is smart to have Biotron depend on the SophiaTX blockchain, which is not even live yet, and which itself is based on Decent which is not that well-known. Stacking risk upon risk upon risk...
It is risky move but this could be very beneficial for whole project

they must've made the risk analysis. I doubt they would risk their money on something not feasible.

Yeah, SophiaTX has a good and hard-working team and they are actively working on their product.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

they must've made the risk analysis. I doubt they would risk their money on something not feasible.

Yeah, SophiaTX has a good and hard-working team and they are actively working on their product.

i also think is one of their best bet, since the kind of audience they are going to target

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Excellent to know the Biotron Team and to know better their experiences and qualifications, impacting for those who still did not know of their potentials. Enchanted by the project. I did not know that they had members previously connected to AVG, Avast and other reputable companies.

Yes, also read through it and really liked what ive seen so far  Smiley
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

as I mentioned before, I would have preferred that the choice was going to Multiversum, however this sounds a good decision as well
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

ok thanks for clarifying, didn't know that
have a partnership or friendship?

From what I read, they will use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX.They definitely have or will have a partnership.

How? Sophia still dont have own bockchain  Shocked
Biotron will dont have own blockchain?  Huh I thinked, they want to create own blockchein. Can you clarify me?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

As far as i know decent helped sophiatx for blockchain but it is not based on decent. Sophiatx has a dpos but decent don't. But i agree it is a risk choosing a blockchain which is not ready.

Does anybody know what stage of development SophiaTX blockchain is in? When do they plan to launch it?

That's a good question, I just thought the same some minutes ago. Hopefully it slows nothing down. If I am not mistaken SophiaTX wanted to make their Blockchain public somewhere until summer? Have to check again :/

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

That's a good question, I just thought the same some minutes ago. Hopefully it slows nothing down. If I am not mistaken SophiaTX wanted to make their Blockchain public somewhere until summer? Have to check again :/

They already deployed their test net and claims they are ahead of schedule by two months. By July, I think they can implement the main net.

In this case I don't see any reasons for Biotron to worry about. Now with this partnership Sophia has even more incentives to launch the blockchain.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

this is the last mail i got from them:

How SophiaTX plans to drive
Blockchain Adoption in Business?

We are working hard to provide blockchain platform which can be tailored to 3 key strategic market segments i.e. large companies and international corporations,small and medium size businesses and emerging innovative businesses.

"Choosing this strategy provides us with well balanced mix of clients and types of business to support widespread use of the platform and most importantly holistic adoption across industries."

Jaroslav Kacina, CEO of SophiaTX
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

They already deployed their test net and claims they are ahead of schedule by two months. By July, I think they can implement the main net.

I think it makes a lot of sense to be on the SPX chain as it will be tailored to business needs. It will probably help the buyers of your data to easily access the data.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

From what I read, they will use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX.They definitely have or will have a partnership.

Biotron will dont have own blockchain?  Huh I thinked, they want to create own blockchein. Can you clarify me?

Biotron will use SophiaTX's chain, SophiaTX will serve Biotron's purpose so it doesn't make sense to deploy a new chain, we can't have one chain for evey project

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Biotron will use SophiaTX's chain, SophiaTX will serve Biotron's purpose so it doesn't make sense to deploy a new chain, we can't have one chain for evey project

Good point. There is already the problem of isolated islands within the crypto world and it will be better to bundle resources and knowledge and work together when it makes sense.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Good point. There is already the problem of isolated islands within the crypto world and it will be better to bundle resources and knowledge and work together when it makes sense.

Well, this decision would make sense if SophiaTx already had a working blockchain. But they don't. I just hope Biotron doesn't get slowed down because SophiaTX can't finish their blockchain.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

atm sophia does not have a working blockchain but they are working on it Smiley

i think it is a very good partnership they have with biotron, where booth of them can make some decent profit later.
S3cco

Activity: 2025
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Bitcoin Garden: SophiaTX blockchain adopted by personal data analytics platform for data transparency and micro-transactions
https://bitcoingarden.org/sophiatx-blockchain-adopted-by-personal-data-analytics-platform-for-data-transparency-and-micro-transactions/

Biotron.io, a personal data analytics platform which provides businesses with detailed user information, has announced it will adopt the SophiaTX blockchain to allow data transparency and to support the analytics it provides to customers. In addition, the blockchain will also leverage micro-transactions to compensate data owners, who are able to decide what kind of personal data is harvested and subsequently receive revenue from each sale.

The Biotron adoption is the latest to stem from SophiaTX’s commitment to actively offer its blockchain and services to new businesses where blockchain will be critical to success. Concurrently, the company is also driving blockchain adoption in businesses of all sizes, such as the recently announced collaboration with EY (Ernst and Young). Jointly, the two companies are developing a blockchain-based automotive supply chain management support solution, and a working system was presented to the automotive industry at the Newmatec 2018 conference this week....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

atm sophia does not have a working blockchain but they are working on it Smiley

i think it is a very good partnership they have with biotron, where booth of them can make some decent profit later.

partnerships are always a good idea in crypto. at the very least you draw attention to the project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
nawaki

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Blockchain transparency the most accurate user analysis timely and correct decision, Our solution allows one to provide their data securely from online services, social networks, sendors and loT device.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

What role will Biotron's BTRN token have within our product?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZF0pbCuweY
What language does he speak? I understood almost nothing. Long video is bad, but short video is probably even worse.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

What role will Biotron's BTRN token have within our product?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZF0pbCuweY
Smiley
I never saw such a short video.
It should be longer in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

Just checked their website regarding private sale figures: 4000 ETH already raised. Not bad so far!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: