Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29496 times)
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

I have seen on Medium that you have been scheduled on April 10, To list the coins on Qryptos Exchange. https://medium.com/biotron/our-btrn-will-list-on-the-qryptos-exchange-927ada40a642

Congratulations. I have not used this exchange until now, but I will try it.

The question would be: Why do not you burn the remaining coins? I think many would rather burn the coins left than airdrop with them.
Yes, you read correctly! Biotron is going to be featured on Qryptos! We are excited to announce this as it is one of the strongest exchanges. You can read when and why here.
As for your question regarding the remaining tokens, they are going to be added into the "user acquisition pool". That pool is then going to be distributed amongst our users in the future both as incentive, and as a token of gratitude.

With 'users' you mean people who are selling their data to you, not only people who invested in your TGE, right?

I would assume 'users' are people selling their data as well as companies/institutions that want to buy data. But maybe dev can clarify.
And that is not going to devalue the price of the token? It wouldn't be better to burn them?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

I have seen on Medium that you have been scheduled on April 10, To list the coins on Qryptos Exchange. https://medium.com/biotron/our-btrn-will-list-on-the-qryptos-exchange-927ada40a642

The question would be: Why do not you burn the remaining coins? I think many would rather burn the coins left than airdrop with them.
Yes, you read correctly! Biotron is going to be featured on Qryptos! We are excited to announce this as it is one of the strongest exchanges. You can read when and why here.
As for your question regarding the remaining tokens, they are going to be added into the "user acquisition pool". That pool is then going to be distributed amongst our users in the future both as incentive, and as a token of gratitude.

With 'users' you mean people who are selling their data to you, not only people who invested in your TGE, right?

I would assume 'users' are people selling their data as well as companies/institutions that want to buy data. But maybe dev can clarify.
And that is not going to devalue the price of the token? It wouldn't be better to burn them?

It can lower the price, but I hope the team will evaluate the situation before releasing the tokens from the acquisition pool, so it doesn't influence the price much.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Hopefully they will be listed on binance later too Smiley

or kucoin would be nice too

Bittrex please. It's good to list on major exchange first . Some API for trading tools doesn't support new exchange

Yes Bittrex ... You know that Bittrex is really picky about what they list? Also Bittrex is struggeling a lot and for the case of listing on one of the biggest major exchanges first, you will not have listing pumps afterwards on other exchanges. It's good to start with smaller ones and go on to the bigger ones then.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Not sure yet of this is "something new" or "something better than" ... but won't hurt keeping track of this project.
good luck guys !
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

I am not familiar with qryptos exchange till now. I think it is better to try to be listed on a well known exchange that already being used by many people.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

I am not familiar with qryptos exchange till now. I think it is better to try to be listed on a well known exchange that already being used by many people.

Yeah of course it is better to be listed on a well known exchange but a big exchnage has huge listing fees and conditions to be listed which hard to fullfil

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Yeah of course it is better to be listed on a well known exchange but a big exchnage has huge listing fees and conditions to be listed which hard to fullfil

Don't be so impatient. Yes, I know, Qryptos is not Binance but I am sure we will see BTRN on bigger exchanges later on. This will just take some time and already having a exchange confirmed while the ICO is still running, isn't bad at all.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Don't be so impatient. Yes, I know, Qryptos is not Binance but I am sure we will see BTRN on bigger exchanges later on. This will just take some time and already having a exchange confirmed while the ICO is still running, isn't bad at all.
Indeed they have to start for some exchange and over time it will be added to more.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

Indeed they have to start for some exchange and over time it will be added to more.

Exchanges have become incredibly expensive. They will take your first born child as a listing fee these days. It is therefore fine to look for cheaper exchanges in the beginning.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Exchanges have become incredibly expensive. They will take your first born child as a listing fee these days. It is therefore fine to look for cheaper exchanges in the beginning.

The market is tough for exchanges as well, the have to survive. Anyways, it's good news about Biotron getting listed. The sale is on for 7 more days, I'm sure Biotron will get to more exchanges pretty soon.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

The market is tough for exchanges as well, the have to survive. Anyways, it's good news about Biotron getting listed. The sale is on for 7 more days, I'm sure Biotron will get to more exchanges pretty soon.
Funny thing, the cryptocurrency was invented for not paying any fees or commisions, but now we have to pay even more than if we use fiat money.
S3cco

Activity: 2025
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Biotron’s BTRN to list on QRYPTOS Exchange
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotrons-btrn-to-list-on-qryptos-exchange/

Personal data analytics business Biotron.io has chosen to list their BTRN cryptocurrency token on the leading market exchange of QRYPTOS. Biotron launched their Initial Token Event (ITE) Tuesday, on the 27th of March and has already booked 32.5 million BTRN tokens for participants. The token is scheduled to list on the exchange on the 10th of April 2018, shortly after the end of the ITE.

Biotron’s crowdfunding campaign lasts 9 rounds and concludes at 15:00 UTC on the 5th of April. The current value of the token is set at €0.10 and this will increase by €0.01 each round. Participants can book BTRN tokens using Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.

Biotron selected QRYPTOS because of their emphasis on security and reputation. Their exchange users must authenticate their identification using two-factor authentication before they can trade and all IP addresses are whitelisted to prevent fraudulent logins. QRYPTOS is the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Funny thing, the cryptocurrency was invented for not paying any fees or commisions, but now we have to pay even more than if we use fiat money.

Yeah, that is really ironic but fun fact two, most of the coins and tokens are not even used in the way they should be used too and are just and investment object for people who speculating on the fact that the price could go up more.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

Qryptos just like SophiaTX, so I guess the next move is to list it on Kucoin, I don't know very well Qryptos but Kucoin is a very good and enstablished exchange

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

Yeah, that is really ironic but fun fact two, most of the coins and tokens are not even used in the way they should be used too and are just and investment object for people who speculating on the fact that the price could go up more.

the fees being high is only temporary , as the system is overloaded. once they patch it up , it will be cheap again.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

Personal data analytics business Biotron.io has chosen to list their BTRN cryptocurrency token on the leading market exchange of QRYPTOS. Biotron launched their Initial Token Event (ITE) Tuesday, on the 27th of March and has already booked 32.5 million BTRN tokens for participants. The token is scheduled to list on the exchange on the 10th of April 2018, shortly after the end of the ITE.

Biotron’s crowdfunding campaign lasts 9 rounds and concludes at 15:00 UTC on the 5th of April. The current value of the token is set at €0.10 and this will increase by €0.01 each round. Participants can book BTRN tokens using Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.

Biotron selected QRYPTOS because of their emphasis on security and reputation. Their exchange users must authenticate their identification using two-factor authentication before they can trade and all IP addresses are whitelisted to prevent fraudulent logins. QRYPTOS is the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency....

Qryptos is an ok Exchange and actually a good start for a new ico.

And blockfolio is getting data from them which is an important thing for me Smiley

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

And blockfolio is getting data from them which is an important thing for me Smiley

SophiaTX also started on Qryptos and has been now listed on Kucoin, maybe that will be the next exchange for Biotron as well  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

SophiaTX also started on Qryptos and has been now listed on Kucoin, maybe that will be the next exchange for Biotron as well  Smiley
I don't understand why people care more about hitting exchange instead of asking for project success.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

As for me, I am not really concerned on what exchanges will Biotron.io will be listed as long as it has an active and continous development and has very responsive devs. I'm cool with that! Smiley
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

It can lower the price, but I hope the team will evaluate the situation before releasing the tokens from the acquisition pool, so it doesn't influence the price much.

Burning always rises the price but giving them away as an inceptive is also a good idea. For me it's the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: