Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] Nevra (XEV) - РАВЕНСТВО, СВОБОДА, ДОВЕРИЕ  (Read 337 times)
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Всё,передумали делать форк,почву прощупали на том и конец.

Nevra's Project is terminated

After some consideration and spending many hours in contact with everyone apart of the Nevra circle and outside individuals who want to assist with this project, we are unfortunately are going to have to discontinue this project, due to lack of interest with development efforts. I personally was ready to make Nevra into a revolutionary project, but in the current situation, new blockchains or even the minimal amount of work requires some form of payment in this day in age, essentially everyone here it to make money, which i was oblivious to before making this project.

Nevra was created from the ashes of the trash that BTT has become, and BTT will continue to decline due to the amount of improper discussions regarding the worst coin ICO's and Airdrops to be launching imaginable, i always thought Dogecoin was as bad as it gets, but it's a miracle how the standards have gone lower to the most pitiful, scammiest and pathetic coins launching. Coins with 30 Million in funding for a concept project with a few graphics and lip-service is what we have come to, and the "investors" which have turned into average Joe's are getting raped by the wolves of BTT.

This is why this entire crypto scene has lost integrity and all forms of a universal knowledge, the governments will reign, the time of Satoshi's dream has ended, the new era of crypto is emerging, the regulated industry for the masses, which was inevitable, but i suppose it's all just human nature, to be dominated by a master.

Despite Nevra's intentions of being a legitimate airdrop, actually the best one to launch ever, the appearances of all airdrops has degraded to minimized efforts to collect little sums of income for almost no work or effort at all. This works to a degree, but the cost is endless spams and get-quick-rich schemes, and for every dollar an individual earned, i suspect hundreds more will be lost to short-sighted thinking.

I know this may all seem like a tangent of mine, but the state of crypto is in dire circumstances, those who seek the coins and embrace the technology and ability to transact coins with freedom are far and few.

Nevra's thread will ultimately remain open for further discussions, and for future individuals who seek to create such a distribution, can learn from anything here. The model approach we've taken is the best one out there for 100% airdrop distributions, but will take a lot of work and effort to filter accounts. Were we failed was a far reaching idea of forking off NEM, and ultimately relying on a few dev individuals to step forward and help create this goal, which no doubt in my mind, Nevra would of been a top-100 Crypto upon the mainnet launch, valuing the coin at $1.00 per, i have no doubts about this, but that's my speculation.

Thank you all for your interest, from my Team, to you guys, the community, who have shown a desire for such a coin. We would of ended up with roughly 150-200 Real stakeholders, if anyone was curious btw, more than half the accounts on this thread posted with a puppet account.

I also want to thank my community leaders, many of you have been here since the start, and showed a great desire to continue and assist with this project.

If anyone ever needs some advice on how to go about launching coin projects, or just some generic advice, i'll leave the discord open as a free chatroom to express anything crypto. That's all i really have to say, i mean, i'm personally not leaving crypto, but i'll be involved in other coin projects on a regular basis, helping those who seek to build something new and fresh, come to light.

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

I want to make it clear, there were 0 Funds taken from anyone, and no individual data was collected.
Очень жаль... Идея с форком НЕМа была очень даже интересной! Буду надеяться что его переубедят и он передумает обратно! Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aqris
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Отличненько, наблюдал за проектом со стороны, участвовать что то лень было, все ждал что из него получится с этими заморочками по отбору стейкхолдеров, а в итоге ничего не получилось только участников палками загоняли.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: