Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem Monsters Kickstarter is Successful! [First Profit Added!!]  (Read 137 times)
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 11:16:45 AM by eternalgloom

Steem Monsters, a trading card game in the Steem blockchain, has reached their goal of $50.000 in just under a week after launching their Kickstarter.
They've now raised more than $150.000 in total from the Kickstarter and alpha card pack sales.

They're currently one of the most popular Dapps on the Steem blockchain and people are already selling their cards for thousands of dollars.

Check out their Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/526764488/steem-monsters-a-digital-role-playing-trading-card

Or visit their website here: https://steemmonsters.com/#

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

Update:

Anything that's raised above 50k will be added to the prize pools of future tournaments.
I think this is a very cool feature of this game, you can enter into official tournaments and win prizes in Steem currency.

I've heard in their video that each tournament will have prize pools of around $1000 worth of Steem.

Shative

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

This game is really doing great and it is getting huge responses from the users within a short period of time. They have already established themselves as one of the strongest apps in the blockchain. If it continues like this then it will be a leader in the game sector.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

Update:

Anything that's raised above 50k will be added to the prize pools of future tournaments.
I think this is a very cool feature of this game, you can enter into official tournaments and win prizes in Steem currency.

I've heard in their video that each tournament will have prize pools of around $1000 worth of Steem.

Unfortunately, the website on the link you posted above is not working: "The Steem Monsters website is currently down for maintenance"
But, could you specify what is the core benefit of that game (except just playing for fun)?
emmaong12

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Lol not a fan of these junk crypto campaigns, sell $100k+ before the game is even released, absolute joke in my opinion.
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Update:

Unfortunately, the website on the link you posted above is not working: "The Steem Monsters website is currently down for maintenance"
But, could you specify what is the core benefit of that game (except just playing for fun)?

The website should work again, there was an issue with the Steem blockchain, so that might have been the cause of the website not loading.

It's a trading card game on the Steem blockchain, you can collect Steem Monster cards and eventually you can battle against each other in tournaments.
Some of the cards already have a really high monetary value, as you can see in that second screenshot in the OP

So, it's kind of an investment, just as Magic the Gathering is an investment for some people.
Cards are actually selling for these high prices, you can check out sales on this website: https://peakmonsters.com/explorer

Lol not a fan of these junk crypto campaigns, sell $100k+ before the game is even released, absolute joke in my opinion.

A huge part of it is already launched and ready for production though, it's not like this is just a proof of concept.
The trading aspect is already fully developed and the gameplay aspects are going to be launched in a month or so.

eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

I want to post an update of the profit I've already made from buying into this Kickstarter.

I picked the $50 pledge on the Kickstarter, which gave me the following rewards:

Of the cards I've received, I've already sold the exclusive Legendary Dragon Shin-Lo for $150.

So that's already $100 pure profit and I still have other lower value exclusive cards to sell.
I can't remember what I got from the 25 beta booster packs, but I reckon that I got around $15 worth of cards in there.

I'm also very active on the market, selling around $30 worth of cards per day. I usually buy all the cheap LVL 1 cards and combine then into a higher level card to sell them for a profit.
You can check my collection here: https://peakmonsters.com/@daan/collection

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: