Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786806 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:49:22 AM

Anyone know what the deal is with Minersource?

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

I know BA is saying Minersource never paid them and actualy screwed BA over by convincing a Customer Service Employee to send them hardware.

Is there a class action lawsuit against them?

Is there a new thread?

I am a little lost now on what to do? Lucky I paid for the 2nd order with Cash so I would get cash back vs the first order I payed with BTC witch I received.

What should I do?

You are screwed and will likely have to sue MS or Matt Carson.

Definitely screwed. The time and cost to sue MS would likely cost more than the X1s. And then if you actually do get a judgement against MS, it's likely there's nothing left of MS and you'll never collect. The chance to sue MS was many many months ago.

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidcbk

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:26:41 AM

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

I know BA is saying Minersource never paid them and actualy screwed BA over by convincing a Customer Service Employee to send them hardware.

Is there a new thread?

I am a little lost now on what to do? Lucky I paid for the 2nd order with Cash so I would get cash back vs the first order I payed with BTC witch I received.

What should I do?

Matt Carson the scumbag has cut and run. Hopefully that piece of shit gets what's coming to him

Hi we start with a project to contact with all affected users of blackarrow and take together actions here: http://blackarrowscam.com/ in this week we finish the webpage with all steps and go to the better way to contact with  comun lawyer. Thank you
callmeboris

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:51:02 AM

I actually got my miner today. I think it's been around 17-18 months since I ordered it, and I never thought it would arrive, but it did. Just too bad those 150GH/s is worth nothing this day. I wonder if they used my miner for personal gains before shipping it out. Guess I'll never know. I can post pics if anyone wants to see. I know - I am just a stranger on the internet and I could be lying.

The only reason that I got the miner was because I "like" BAS on facebook when they put up their news that the miner had been in stock since december/january. Why not contact me via e-mail some time before this? I don't get it. I don't get this way of doing business, it is so dishonest. If you have any experience in electrical/software engineering you should be able to make a probable deadline instead of lying to get more customers. I was dumb to believe it. It was too good to be true. Yet here I am with a useless piece of hardware that I spent way too much money on. Any advice for what to use it on? It's got a huge fan I could use for blowing air in my face... I must admit the design is pretty slick though, great job on the casing, and the interface is pretty nice as well, using an android as screen seems pretty cool too. I will definitely get some inspiration for some products of my own (nowhere near related to bitcoin though)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:36:39 PM

Any advice for what to use it on?
Doorstop
Paperweight
Voodoo doll
Conversation piece (for extremely depressing conversations)
Skeet-shooting target

Whatever you do, don't plug it in. They apparently weren't made to take that kind of punishment.

Fire hazards

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:58:14 PM

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

Is there a new thread?

What should I do?

Matt Carson the scumbag has cut and run. Hopefully that piece of shit gets what's coming to him

Contact Terrence Thurber at OregonMines.com for Matt's contact information.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
eXOBeX

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:18:27 PM

They still seem to find time to delete posts on here.
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:23:27 AM

Where is my promised refund? I cannceld my contract on the 18 of july and you promised me refund. Angry
btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:13:28 AM

Where is my promised refund? I cannceld my contract on the 18 of july and you promised me refund. Angry
BlackArrow are scammers. They have lied to you.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:05:24 PM

Wow, now we can add Black Arrow to the list of ASIC scam companies?
Someone should write an article for Coindesk, and submit it.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Specialkey

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:45:10 AM

Where is my refund?  Angry
eXOBeX

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:45:41 PM

Dear Customer

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.
Dear Black Arrow employee

Once the storage deadline has passed you should refund the customer in full. They have paid for the equipment. By "disposing" of that equipment (assuming it exists at all) without permission, you are committing either theft (if the miner exists) or fraud (if it does not). Either way, unless a full refund is made you are committing a criminal offence.

You should also bear in mind that some people have invested several thousand US dollars in your product. Some of these may be "Joe Public" buyers, others will be legitimate businesses, and others may (most importantly of all) be organised criminal gangs looking at Bitcoin mining (or at least the purchase of miners and subsequent selling of mined coins) as an easy way to launder money or finance other crime.

Given the amount of people still waiting on their miners, I'm betting at least one customer falls into the latter category. What do you think happens to people who steal from these people? Do you honestly think you can run? Change your name? Change your country? Do you think they won't find you? What if the police catch you first? Do you honestly think you'll live long enough to stand trial?
Specialkey

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:11:52 AM

Dear Customer

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.
Dear Black Arrow employee

Once the storage deadline has passed you should refund the customer in full. They have paid for the equipment. By "disposing" of that equipment (assuming it exists at all) without permission, you are committing either theft (if the miner exists) or fraud (if it does not). Either way, unless a full refund is made you are committing a criminal offence.

You should also bear in mind that some people have invested several thousand US dollars in your product. Some of these may be "Joe Public" buyers, others will be legitimate businesses, and others may (most importantly of all) be organised criminal gangs looking at Bitcoin mining (or at least the purchase of miners and subsequent selling of mined coins) as an easy way to launder money or finance other crime.

Given the amount of people still waiting on their miners, I'm betting at least one customer falls into the latter category. What do you think happens to people who steal from these people? Do you honestly think you can run? Change your name? Change your country? Do you think they won't find you? What if the police catch you first? Do you honestly think you'll live long enough to stand trial?

I totally aggree with this.
Where is my refund?  Angry
Marv21

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:09:48 PM

And where is mine?
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:30:29 AM

Dear Black Arrow,

I am still waiting for the refund of my shipping fees, having written off the $900 I paid you for three X1s that were never delivered.

At this point, I would be surprised if you could find your own asshole, even if you used both hands and a funnel.

I hope the Russian collectors catch up with you soon.

Mockingly yours,
ElGrandJefe

Did you confirm your shipping address? All X1 have been in stock for the last 4-5 months.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:36:14 PM

Funnily enough, plugging it in also results in destruction of your equipment.

I agree that it is funny. However, it is not true. As explained in the news posted several months ago, only few miners had an issue that caused the mosfet to short-circuit itself. This was due to a poor design made in cooperation an Onsemi FAE. After working with Vishay's engineers we have fixed the issue.

We have been replacing under warranty all miners and/or boards affected.

I reported to you one X-3 affected by this issue:
   Ticket ID: QNA-765-48102
   Subject: X-3 affected by burning hashboards problem
I got no answer then (despite my inquires) and the ticket is removed.

So no, you haven't been replacing under warranty ALL miner/boards affected.
My miners (two cases of one X-3) still wait to be repaired and I've got no RMA to send you the boards.
tcp_rst

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:31:30 PM

I agree that it is funny. However, it is not true. As explained in the news posted several months ago, only few miners had an issue that caused the mosfet to short-circuit itself. This was due to a poor design made in cooperation an Onsemi FAE. After working with Vishay's engineers we have fixed the issue.

My miners (two cases of one X-3) still wait to be repaired and I've got no RMA to send you the boards.
RMA or no RMA, they demand that you send them the faulty boards at your expense. And pay for the testing if they turn out not to be faulty (which they judge, of course).

I'd imply that dealing with Black Arrow is like dealing with the Devil himself, but the Devil keeps his promises.
What's the usual turnaround time on board replacement?  They've had my boards for over a month and I can't get anyone to tell me what's up.
Specialkey

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:42:37 PM

Where is my refund  Angry
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:31:08 PM

RMA or no RMA, they demand that you send them the faulty boards at your expense. And pay for the testing if they turn out not to be faulty (which they judge, of course).

I'd imply that dealing with Black Arrow is like dealing with the Devil himself, but the Devil keeps his promises.

Hey, Keep me out of this. Adam and Eve DIDN'T die that day, and they DID gain the knowledge promised.
aquaveg

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:06:36 AM

So Black Arrow where is the $4000 you owe me.
Specialkey

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:36:17 AM

Where is my refund?  Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: