Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
yes thats true because of the smart city eco they have a program about online shopping so it can speed up transactions when it comes to it, and they have a way to earn a player in online gaming that we know how much they are popular to its users, so the smart city eco continues its good offer and its service.

Well not all are fond of playing online games. I hope there also other ways to earn SCE tokens in Smart City Eco. The services offered by Smart City Eco is wide and captures a wide range of users. Gaming can cater both young and adult users while gambling, shopping, social networking and crypto wallet are designed for adult users. Employment platform specially caters those who are looking for jobs.

In any case, Smart City Eco works out for all sides. They entertain anyone from any age bracket. Making SCE comptenent
in terms of accomodating users. People will eventually find their way in using SCE because people will definitely spread
the word about SCE.

Lol you answer your own questions @alpha001 and that's true there's a lot of ways to earn token in Smart City besides their online gaming, there is gambling, marketplace when you have business... And they also offering token for skilled translator to translate their white paper and other relatated things...
No wonder that this project is very idealistic and knowing that online gaming now is very popular, that is why in many country there are many online games which is globally accepted, but then the difference of the online games in this project is that they can earn money while enjoying the online games that approved by this project.
A brilliant idea of Smart City Eco should no be ignored. Negative comments must be appreciated also but do not become a pliant. As a believer of a project, we must become a flexible to the opinion of other people about SCE. However, we must not let their opinion ruins our faith to the project.
I am also looking for the negative comments in SCE in this thread and I am always eager for the SCE moderator to reply it.

I think that they have no agreement when it comes  partnership right now. Hoping that they will update us furthermore through the development of this project.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

I think it is not good that they will make a gambling sector on their platform that will come with a gaming community. As we see most of the gaming people are teens and post-adults right? Isn't it they are opening a door for these kids and turning adult to make way into their gambling addiction on their early age? Do they have any kind of action or security to filter out those teens onto using their gambling platform?

You have a good point! It should be divided into several sections where there is a restriction towards the young gamers. It will prevent from allowing minor age to play with gambling. However, there is no impossible right now. They can pretend to be a mature one depends upon their capacity to tamper their identity but still I agree with your opinion.

girlexplorer31

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.
As you overcome the different challenges and levels,
you feel better about yourself and able to meet the following objectives.
Smart City Eco what a nice project i'm looking forward their launching..

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
sense of belonging to a group.
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships
Yeah as a parent I must also responsable to my kids specially to audit the game when he play probably at online game so that I can make sure that the kids will secure and avoid from negative affect adopt into online game..but know if smart city eco  will succeed this kind of issue will be gone due to I'm also assure that smart city eco game will be friendly user for all ages,
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
If a project will not put that, there will be no user nor investors to come.
Safety is the initial key of any project to attract people.

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I do agree, as well! As they mentioned from the start of this project, Smart City Eco wants to give solutions to online economy.
Security and privacy will really be of their foremost concern since there are going to be different transactions in the Smart City Eco's platform involving cryptocurrency.SCE wants the users feel secured and protected in using their platfrom.

The project has a wide range of meaningful capabilities also a vast problem in online economy, I think they will serve as a way of doing such things, maintaining the use of SCE tokens for everyone using their platform.

The difference of this platform smart city eco to other online game ,is sce token has been acceppted to used also when you buy some of your marterial need through at online transaction around the globe compared to other online game that sometimes token you are winning will not used to buy the things you need in real life.

We are seeing here that Smart City Eco's virtual online city is going to make a huge impact in our daily lives.Their SCE tokens
has multi-uses that the users of this platform will enjoy different market to spend for their needs and leisure,too, and not just being kept and be traded when tokens' rates are high for exchange.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having
fun while earning money is the thing that make SCE great.

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
Didn't read also about the privacy and security matters of this project. I love the whole project though. No need to worry about, You got us right SmartCityEco Team and Developers?,lol.
all our excellence results in success in any field, and I believe that smart city eco will truly achieve on this victory in order to have a solution in the field to widespread poverty through at finanacial institustion, especially to those  people who are my only source of livelihood  is now that they are living for , and I am looking forward to the time we will be change  about other aspects of livelihood program and source of money and I think that your team's is one of them,and have a talent to aim for another system for the comfortable living  life to each other.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 03:54:59 PM by Citriney

The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.

If you do not have control of its use, it can affect our life in a negative way.
Thus, affecting our school performance, the family and our day to day life in general.

I hope Smart City Eco will provide age-appropriate and non-violent online games for children.And parents should do their part
in monitoring them.Too much time spent with online games should be watched upon to prevent negative effect on young ones.
But for adult online gamer, this is going to be enticing for it does bring them fun at the same time, when becoming good at the game,SCE rewards them with SCE tokens which they can use in other market of SCE platform.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
Didn't read also about the privacy and security matters of this project. I love the whole project though. No need to worry about, You got us right SmartCityEco Team and Developers?,lol.
all our excellence results in success in any field, and I believe that smart city eco will truly achieve on this victory in order to have a solution in the field to widespread poverty through at finanacial institustion, especially to those  people who are my only source of livelihood  is now that they are living for , and I am looking forward to the time we will be change  about other aspects of livelihood program and source of money and I think that your team's is one of them,and have a talent to aim for another system for the comfortable living  life to each other.

yeah,agree for what you said but speaking of poverty is a problem for decade,due to the measuring of global poverty is that price levels from very different in different countries. For this reason, it is not sufficient to simply convert the consumption levels of people in different countries by the market of exchange rate,the  extreme poverty, as measured by consumption, but who does we care of this problem? and maybe sometimes it should be  try to build one of  truly smart city  through using  sce token to routine for all online market business  shopping and gambling,and seen the good result if in case that this project smart city eco will become succeed.   

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I think it is not good that they will make a gambling sector on their platform that will come with a gaming community. As we see most of the gaming people are teens and post-adults right? Isn't it they are opening a door for these kids and turning adult to make way into their gambling addiction on their early age? Do they have any kind of action or security to filter out those teens onto using their gambling platform?

well, the teens nowadays are very curious on what they see they tend to make decisions on their own. i dont think that opening a gambling site in smart city eco will give teens a chance to participate in it,besides you cant be a part of smart city eco if you dont have sce tokens most of the kids or teens cant access that.
Well, i think they need to submit a personal identity as part of their requirements before they use a gambling site. But if this is not accepted, then they can also try other way to make the people enjoy and try to play gambling then. Well that is not the only one on this project, and i think for the younger they can play an online games whereas they can earn also from it.
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

yeah,agree for what you said but speaking of poverty is a problem for decade,due to the measuring of global poverty is that price levels from very different in different countries. For this reason, it is not sufficient to simply convert the consumption levels of people in different countries by the market of exchange rate,the  extreme poverty, as measured by consumption, but who does we care of this problem? and maybe sometimes it should be  try to build one of  truly smart city  through using  sce token to routine for all online market business  shopping and gambling,and seen the good result if in case that this project smart city eco will become succeed.   

well remember if you one of them to believe that smart city eco will succeed you must contribute  also the motivation for the team due to the team of smart city eco  will hardwork to do their task and truly deserve to make suceed,
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

You have a good point! It should be divided into several sections where there is a restriction towards the young gamers. It will prevent from allowing minor age to play with gambling. However, there is no impossible right now. They can pretend to be a mature one depends upon their capacity to tamper their identity but still I agree with your opinion.
Correct, because we all know that using a gadgets or any other device where kids can use to play is not easy to trace what is the age of the users, but i thinks the guidance of the parents is needed when their kids are always in front of computer to trace what they do.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,
due to the many advantages that it offers.
It is a adopted blockchain technology to revolutionize the shopping industry.

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.

I used to shop on malls and other stores in our city and it is so much hassle especially when I buy so much home goods on grocery.
Good thing this project will be executed. Now I will shop on my house and wait to be delivered on our house.
A big help for us when we shop online because we don't need to fall in line to the cashier especially if the grocery outlet has many customers and we consume almost an hour to buy our grocery. But because of this project, we are lucky to have this and give some try, even there is a fee, at least we save our time that we can use to other things.
yeah you have a good point and idea  to help also smart city eco having adption of this sytem. so that the traditional method you can  will never exists somethimes  due to to sci token user  well are able to have potenially growing

Well online shopping has been a trend in the past few years. It is not a new concept and Smart City will have no problem implementing this platfrom on their project. I think SCE should make crypto currency direct payment as an option for buyers on their platform. Not only it will be effective, it will also promote the use of Cryptocurrencies.
Until now, online shopping is the trend in our society. There is no more innovation to the online marketplace aside from integrating cryptocurrency as well as the blockchain technology. This is a commonly project and there are many projects that I've encountered in this forum that is all about online shopping. However, the difference of Smart City Eco is the utility of the token. If you are a wise person, you will buy some SCE tokens because you can use it anytime, anywhere and whatever you want.
thats true even when online shopping is going on because it's the one it's looking for because of its excellent service for online shop users, so it's no wonder that this is a cryptocurrency and blockchain technology frontline because of the wonderful idea of the project. In the beautiful smart city eco the growth of its token continues its much to buy to use it for whatever time you want.
Correct, and because of the wonderful idea of the Smart City Eco whereas they help many problems in the online economy, many people are exited to earn on the online games, hoping that this will be implement in many countries so that many people will be try to earn from the online games.
Dump3er

Activity: 1358
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,
due to the many advantages that it offers.
It is a adopted blockchain technology to revolutionize the shopping industry.

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.

I used to shop on malls and other stores in our city and it is so much hassle especially when I buy so much home goods on grocery.
Good thing this project will be executed. Now I will shop on my house and wait to be delivered on our house.
A big help for us when we shop online because we don't need to fall in line to the cashier especially if the grocery outlet has many customers and we consume almost an hour to buy our grocery. But because of this project, we are lucky to have this and give some try, even there is a fee, at least we save our time that we can use to other things.

House delivery is already common in larger cities especially in Western countries. And it is also quite cheap.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

One of the platform of Smart City Eco project is online shopping, the best reason to shop online is
low prices, Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expences
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals freebies and discounts.

The benefits of this are just by sitting in front of your computer you get all these comforts in one place,
you dont need to dress up and go out in your house and commute or find parking, great isn’t it?
Now that you know why everyone around the world prefers to shop online,
you have to decide for yourself if these benefits are sufficient to start shopping online.

When you buy on online shopping this will be a scenario of all online shop, you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience. Think before you purchase.
Absolutely I agree online shop has also advantages and disadvantage like you said, if you never know the brand of your item  order you will not assure that the quality of your item will be branded,and sometimes we have also small defect that you will not decide to returned again because the fees to back again will also expense from your pocket that's why you must decide to ignore it sometimes.
You have some point girlexlporer31,for what you said ,but reminder not all online shop are capable to this incident,we have also honest to their client despite when processing on your items  through at online selling,like of this coming incridible plaform of smart city eco project that well assure that your item are also in good conditon despite it will too far from you. ,did you know that?

Of course ,,I know that ,smart city eco will have also online shop that the market of this project will be around the world,so that you make assure that the item would you like to purchase  are  branded plus we have also low fee during transaction of your item,even if your  are so far of your,and remember, you must  be sure to select your online shop before buying it because we have also fake online shop,
You are right. Smart City Eco must also come up with concept or regulations that will protect the buyer and seller. Specifically to protect genuine and honest customers from bogus buyers and fake sellers. This is really needed in inline shop and stores.
I agree with you, 1kreasons, but as far as I know, Smart City Eco has come up with a concept to protect the whole being of the gamers and that is they created a regulation to avoid the gamers being addicted to it.  We all know that online gaming has a very high percentage where in you can get addictive to it.

There are many children now who depends on the gadgets, they want to play using gadgets compare to play outside their house or going on the playground, but luckily there is a good on playing online games because some was a good values that children can learn from it, having a regulation by the online games of Smart City Eco is a good reason why we allow our child to play their games, not only because they can earn from it but because they can learn on it too.
That also advantages of smart city eco compared to other online game, if this platform are also create online game that only suitable to our children regarding to what her age belong.Because we know that, some online game for children  sometimes are not suitable to play those kind of game,due to will have affect to their emotional aspect that cause also a bad things  imagation for our children sometimes.
Well ,,definetley better smart city eco will have to create the game for children according to their ages were belong, like system on game will have caregotegory base on children playing the game,example first -1st category- age 1-5 years old and up ,select apps for their category,2nd category is for teen only-age belong 10-18 and up,and 3rd category 25-35 and up for adult only,,just like that,,what do you think about  of this?
I would really think that smart city eco will also tried to heard and apply of  their kind  system as long as it help also to the  team to create the much better option for their system,,because the new generation are intact to their system online  game even the
 younger age of  children I think,due to smart city eco will have to vision forward in the future.

Investing in this kind of project is a worth for me, because of crowded ICO rather projects in the world they will not used it at the same time,
they will probably use. Good sign of using form the users. Good to know that this project entered the competition.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

A Bright idea, i think in this aspect they can help to increase the buyers on their shopping online and also if they giving some points when they have some referral on it, because the buyers will also invite as many as they can when they know that they will receive some points on it too.
i guess it is a win win situation too. to think that those who were invited can also benefit from that, it is not bad to join anyway. the referral system also serves as an additional earning for point system and it is very essential to game based platform such as this.
Indeed it is. And as much as i had experienced, there are always referral system when we say gambling is involve. It is also a way to advertise and promote their site or platform, and for some also that wants to invite and wants to earn some points or something valuable. It is just like hitting 2 birds with one stone.

Me too. Because of their rapid improvement and growth, it will probably succeed in the first place.
Good concept plus amazing features was a blast of users and profit. I must invest on this before it was too late, lol. Must invest on this guys.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.

If you do not have control of its use, it can affect our life in a negative way.
Thus, affecting our school performance, the family and our day to day life in general.

I hope Smart City Eco will provide age-appropriate and non-violent online games for children.And parents should do their part
in monitoring them.Too much time spent with online games should be watched upon to prevent negative effect on young ones.
But for adult online gamer, this is going to be enticing for it does bring them fun at the same time, when becoming good at the game,SCE rewards them with SCE tokens which they can use in other market of SCE platform.

That can be a good point dude. They should make a game that's suitable for the age of their users, There's a large number of teens and kids who are into online gaming aight now. They should make some concerns on what game types they will use because as of now many of these gamers are below 16.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

A Bright idea, i think in this aspect they can help to increase the buyers on their shopping online and also if they giving some points when they have some referral on it, because the buyers will also invite as many as they can when they know that they will receive some points on it too.
i guess it is a win win situation too. to think that those who were invited can also benefit from that, it is not bad to join anyway. the referral system also serves as an additional earning for point system and it is very essential to game based platform such as this.
Indeed it is. And as much as i had experienced, there are always referral system when we say gambling is involve. It is also a way to advertise and promote their site or platform, and for some also that wants to invite and wants to earn some points or something valuable. It is just like hitting 2 birds with one stone.

Me too. Because of their rapid improvement and growth, it will probably succeed in the first place.
Good concept plus amazing features was a blast of users and profit. I must invest on this before it was too late, lol. Must invest on this guys.

Im pretty sure this will be a hit for those who are a fan of online shopping and online gaming, cause they can earn sce tokens through playing games on their online game sector and being paid for playing. Plus they can buy things on the platform using the tokens they got from gaming.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

What a brilliant Idea on getting all of the other platforms into one! This won't be the first but this can be a new hop on innovating an online community. Where everyone can chat and socialize on the web, Gambling on the platform and even paid for playing certain games they will launch.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

Correct, because we all know that using a gadgets or any other device where kids can use to play is not easy to trace what is the age of the users, but i thinks the guidance of the parents is needed when their kids are always in front of computer to trace what they do.

But how can they do it? I know there are various of things that can do just to pass a certain age security on the internet. They can use their parent's data or even Id's without their parents/guardians knowledge(i know cause I've done this too). I guess all of this can't be easily solve right away but the only way to solve this is to watch your kids or teens on this kind of websites. Gaming is good for the early age and it develops the fast reactions and thinking/solving problems at an early age.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

I was reading the thread and I think this platform is very ambitious.  Ambitious as it is, I really love to see how dedicated the dev is in their vision.  I really like the idea but the problem is, are they really capable of doing this platform?  I believe it would be best if they can show us the structure of how each project will go.  It is easy to generalize concept but it is harder to execute ideas.  I hope in their next update, they will show us how they will meet their goal.

You also noticed that things pal, actually it is one of the significant things for us to know the structure of this project they have, and I think

whitepaper is not enough for us to be convince as well but to catch and get the attention of the whaler investors too, isn't right?

Yes the children are safe in the house just playing online games and also they can find friend through playing the game with the help of internet,
and also I agree with you that the outside world is very different nowadays because some children may think differently in what you expect.

there are no feature on this project about online games but gambling!
am i right? so what is the meaning of this?
there are many branches on the project but didnt get this! im sorry but please lecture me on where you are getting this! PLEASE!

I think that this project also offers online gaming where gamers earn tokens while playing.
I'm not pretty sure how online games work through this project but I do think that there is online gaming smart city is offering.

Yes! And besides most of reply from different person in this thread are talking about online gaming where there children can play.
I've heard that they have their new and presentable whitepaper maybe you should read that too.
good news online game to play games for kids to find them, and hopefully the games are suitable for their ages. there are games that are not available to children. I think the whitepaper probably includes something different educational games to help more of its players.

Well, I am expecting more on a game that adults can also enjoy since we are the one who has the capacity to pay. But if they will have several options, I think it will also be great. They just have to separate the games for children. I am hoping for games similar to Dota 2, LOL, ROS or PUBG.
Let`s just see what will be the games they were going to be launched and as what I think is it very important to separate the games for children and as what for adults? It`s because we`re in a Millennials right now maybe children do not care about what games they should probably play, well we all know that it is for their own sake and for the good of the system, in my own opinion do they need to apply KYC for it in order to know if the users are applicable of playing the games in Smart City Eco?

I just notice that why most of you here are focusing to discuss in online games? though this project SCE is not just focusing in one categories,

because in accordance to what written to their whitepaper anyway such as follows:

•   Social network that will connect users of the platform, help them communicate and provide biography for possible employment.
   •   Online gambling casino with rich choice of games roulette wheel, texas holdem, blackjack and slots where you can play with your SCE tokens.
   •   Employment networking find job on our competitive market and get paid in sce tokens, providing outsourcing work for other icos and partners.
   •   Online gaming, games incentivized by possible profits, payments for upgrades in sce tokens with possibility for profit thru our virtual economy and war games.
   •   Online sales platform which will enable users to purchase goods with sce tokens and get them delivered to home address.
   •   Wallet that will provide security of the funds for users completely controlled by them, multiple currency 100% safe storage impossible to hack.

It is. I used to question now on how they run it up as fast as we want.
I was only worrying on how will be the performance of the project if the concepts were used at the same time, will it crash or not? This project was great but I hope the usage of the project will not affect its performance.
Why are you saying it will crash? Because of too many services in one platform? I dont think this assessment of yours is relevant. Well these are what the platform offers but it depend on the user which service he is going to use and needs?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

well, the teens nowadays are very curious on what they see they tend to make decisions on their own. i dont think that opening a gambling site in smart city eco will give teens a chance to participate in it,besides you cant be a part of smart city eco if you dont have sce tokens most of the kids or teens cant access that.
Well, i think they need to submit a personal identity as part of their requirements before they use a gambling site. But if this is not accepted, then they can also try other way to make the people enjoy and try to play gambling then. Well that is not the only one on this project, and i think for the younger they can play an online games whereas they can earn also from it.

Yes, you are correct. There should be a feature from the Smart City Eco platform which determines the age of the user whether it restrict minors to do gambling.  Online games instead are for the young ones who wish to play at the same time earns rewards on the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: