Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

Smart City, the title name of your project is sounds amazing and unique. Will you build a smart city literally? I don't see your whitepaper yet but I think this project is exciting. Later on, I will scan the whitepaper and will look to the purpose of this project to the community. Best wishes for Smart City project.
Smart City Eco is not a simple project. They want to solve the problems that exist in the community. I read it on the front of this thread and I am very happy to see how they will change the future using blockchain technology. So far, I am looking forward for this project. Did you have a minimum investment?
Yes, This project has different objectives. The team want to change the world by solving the different problems in online industry. Smart City Eco will become an interesting project, I hope they will continue to dominate the world. 0.1 is the minimum investment, as you I can in the front page of the thread. Just look at it also.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Smart City Eco"s idea of giving online solutions to a wide-ranging issues on online economy is great.
I hope they will soon be able to make their creative solutions happen.When it comes to crypto market matters,
I want what they have said that it is going to be an easy accessible services and easy to understand even for
beginners to enjoy online experience with peace of mind.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?
I think it's better for them to develop first is the online shop whereas very popular any where in the world, people now is more likely to buy online because they found out that many website are selling online and also it is fast to deliver too.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

I appreciate the help of Smart City Eco's provision of platform for unemployed to find jobs,
solution for those who looks for someone else to do a work they can't or don't want to do.
Just one of the vast concern they want to cover on online economy problems.Looking
forward for the development of this project. 
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

12,000,000 USD is the hard cap of Smart City Eco. It is really huge hard cap and I think it is only achievable if the community and team of this project will unite in order for this project to share worldwide. The developers are quiet confident that their token sale will bullish by investors. Who knows? There are addicted and games, for sure they really want the concept of this project.

Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

12,000,000 USD is the hard cap of Smart City Eco. It is really huge hard cap and I think it is only achievable if the community and team of this project will unite in order for this project to share worldwide. The developers are quiet confident that their token sale will bullish by investors. Who knows? There are addicted and games, for sure they really want the concept of this project.
i can see that it seems to be impossible to reach if it will be done alone. so i guess that will be their move, it is to unite and work together in order to complete the task, besides it is also their main objective that they need to achieve or complete in order to start their project. there are also plenty of gamers and gamblers that i am pretty sure will be interested in this one.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

I'd like the idea of Smart City in their plans that you can buy goods from any store accredited by them and will deliver to your house by using SCE token, because when we buy goods to shopping mall for example clothes or appliances you need to go out to buy this product, you need to pay for transport to go there and back to your house also need a lot of time to do this... By smart city you only need to have a token to pay them and your items will be deliver directly to your house...
That is nice, for people who have no time to go outside their home and buy goods. And because of that they will lesser the traffic also, and even there is a bad whether you can buy the things that you need too. What a big help of smart city for us through online we can make thing posible.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Smart City, the title name of your project is sounds amazing and unique. Will you build a smart city literally? I don't see your whitepaper yet but I think this project is exciting. Later on, I will scan the whitepaper and will look to the purpose of this project to the community. Best wishes for Smart City project.
Smart City Eco is not a simple project. They want to solve the problems that exist in the community. I read it on the front of this thread and I am very happy to see how they will change the future using blockchain technology. So far, I am looking forward for this project. Did you have a minimum investment?
Yes, This project has different objectives. The team want to change the world by solving the different problems in online industry. Smart City Eco will become an interesting project, I hope they will continue to dominate the world. 0.1 is the minimum investment, as you I can in the front page of the thread. Just look at it also.

The idea is similar to what you said. A Smart City running on blockchain technology. They have integrated everything that other companies offer in their ICO. This is a big project and I think very challenging for the developers of this project.
Gambitter

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

The idea is similar to what you said. A Smart City running on blockchain technology. They have integrated everything that other companies offer in their ICO. This is a big project and I think very challenging for the developers of this project.
i think not all problems can be solve immediately, but they are providing a much better service which also focus in our current society. yes this is an interesting one, as we can see they have been putting so much effort in order for this to work out.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

I am wondering how will the interconnection of online shopping,online gaming, online gambling and other target areas of Smart City Eco's project going to affect each part if ever a problem arises in one part.
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

I am wondering how will the interconnection of online shopping,online gaming, online gambling and other target areas of Smart City Eco's project going to affect each part if ever a problem arises in one part.

I'm not an expert but I believe that although Smart City integrates the different part of its project, each portion of the project will have its dedicated operation or server since it is generally unrelated to each other. Take Online Gambling for example. Not all people would like to go gambling with their hard earn money, they might visit the online marketplace but not the Gambling site of Smart City. I just hope that Smart City Eco can deliver a quality project that can satisfy the peoples need.
Gambitter

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I'm not an expert but I believe that although Smart City integrates the different part of its project, each portion of the project will have its dedicated operation or server since it is generally unrelated to each other. Take Online Gambling for example. Not all people would like to go gambling with their hard earn money, they might visit the online marketplace but not the Gambling site of Smart City. I just hope that Smart City Eco can deliver a quality project that can satisfy the peoples need.
it will be under maintenance and unavailable at that time, and aside from that, because they are not related, those affected areas only will be under the maintenance, and of course they will assign someone who has the experties of that field and let that person handle the job. this is what i see as their solution to that problem, because if they wont be working together, we know that lots of people will complain and it takes a lot of time to repair it.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

This project is very much interesting seeing that it will focus on the online global economy industry which is getting bigger by the day. Awesome development team also, will be looking forward to this project and its ecosystem in the future and will be a part of the community!
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

This project is very much interesting seeing that it will focus on the online global economy industry which is getting bigger by the day. Awesome development team also, will be looking forward to this project and its ecosystem in the future and will be a part of the community!

I think it will help Smart City if each portion of the project will have its own project manager. There are a lot of things to be integrated together and a lot of areas covered with building Smart City Eco. I am also looking forward for this project to materialize.
Gambitter

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

I think it will help Smart City if each portion of the project will have its own project manager. There are a lot of things to be integrated together and a lot of areas covered with building Smart City Eco. I am also looking forward for this project to materialize.
i guess they will assign each of them and spread those work with the team. at the very moment that is one of the most important thing to do and just for in case something will happen it will be easier for them to deal with it rather than the opposite.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

i guess they will assign each of them and spread those work with the team. at the very moment that is one of the most important thing to do and just for in case something will happen it will be easier for them to deal with it rather than the opposite.

Smart City Eco's developer is very committed. I read on one post here that the CEO is directly involved in overseeing all portion of this project. The Project will be going under development for 2 years and I hope to try its platform as soon as available. I would like to ask, will it be possible for Smart City Eco to finish one portion, gaming for example and implement it already even if the other portion are not yet finished?
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

What’s the difference of it’s online shopping area on Lazada, Amazon and Ebay??
Beside of using SCE Token on paying off the goods or product, what’s the other special feature in terms of online selling and shopping??
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

I agree! I think Smart City Eco is a platform of platforms. Therefore, they will create separate UI for every platform. They will just create a Dashboard that contains all the platforms and when the user choose one platform, it will not show all the platform unless they go to the Main Dashboard.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Smart City Eco's developer is very committed. I read on one post here that the CEO is directly involved in overseeing all portion of this project. The Project will be going under development for 2 years and I hope to try its platform as soon as available. I would like to ask, will it be possible for Smart City Eco to finish one portion, gaming for example and implement it already even if the other portion are not yet finished?

I think that it is really their plan. They will develop part by part to ensure that everything will be tested and tried well before they launch it. I am confident enough to say that they know what they are doing right now. This is big but they plan well. Let us continually support them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: