Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:36:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time of investing into ICO?  (Read 406 times)
NaniGadu

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

The best time to invest in ICO's is in presale or private sale as you get bonus there. But do keep in mind that more bonus is not good for the project. Like 30 or 35 is good.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

Is it during the launch of the token trading on an exchange after the ICO? For instance, by waiting for aftermarket trading to begin, you can remove the liquidity/exchange risk.
Do you agree?

I can not determine the best time for investment, it all depends on the circumstances and the ico. usually I do a full research and after that I just take the speculation.

Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Pre sale is the great way to invest into ICO. There is a risk and but this is the way you can earn a good profit. If you do your own research before investing into ICO's you can reduce this risk and can earn a considerable profit from this. These days there is a good ICO called "Daneel" and i can recommend this project to invest. Daneel's ICO is already started and still you have a chance to join their general sale. Further they have reached their soft cap and more than 8M DAN tokens sold and still counting. Further ICO ends in 14 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 10%
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Of course, it's the pre-sale, the time when you get the largest amount of bonus, the best time to invest in an ICO you believe in. If you missed that, the second best is when the ICO completes and the coin hits the exchange, at that time you'll be able to get that token below ICO price without the long holding.

talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

The best time is now! I currently have 1 ICO token, it is #LOVEToken. I just tried it, and sson i will have a better price
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

There are 2 ways of looking at things.

Pre-sale seems to be the best time to get into any ICO as it offers very good discounts but sometimes this can be a double edge sword.
If there is no lock-in for the pre-sale tokens, then the big whales who have bought in during pre-sales may dump their tokens once it is listed. Many big whales are not looking to make 10x on their millions.. they want to get in and out with a decent 20-30% gains and not be tied to a single token for long.

So the other perspective is that when you see ICO with deep pre-sale discounts, you must understand whether the investors are lock-in. If they are not, then the best time to buy would be once the tokens are listed.. as the dumps will usually drop the price of the tokens below ICO price.
I have noticed many times when I could have gotten double the tokens if I were to buy at listing versus ICO.

Moreover with the rising ETH prices, sometimes we do not want to be lock in for too long.. as the lost in ETH gains (after we invest into an ICO) can actually afford us more tokens if we are to buy at ICO.

just my view.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

Much better to invest with it in pre-sale because they bonuses and other privileges for it. Like this upcoming ICO which is called Daneel. If you are going to invest now you will get a 10% bonus in their coin and after this week you will get 5% bonus. The earlier you invest, the more bonuses you will get. 
dindadida

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

I usually invest token / coin when it's in the market. and so far have never bought tokens / coins when ICO. even when preICO. I find it very difficult to analyze tokens before they are in the market. although many people participated when the ICO.
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

There is no specific time when it is better to invest money, you need to look for a decent project and not time

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

The best time to invest in an ico, is when an ico declares and announce that they will release their crypto and if you have been searched and find the good and legitimate informations in that particular ico, by that time you can invest and for me just try in a little first and if that is truw and legit continue to invest
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

depends. Sometime presale is the cheapest option. But also price can possibly drop once it's traded on exchanges. That o very hard to tell. I would advise you on presale in general tho
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

I don't think there's a best time, however, there is a nice project you should believe in. If you believe in the idea it shouldn't matter if it goes below ICO price when it hits the market or even x3. If you'll look at it from price point of view, even pre sale sometime not the best option as ETH or the market volatility can impact your buy price negatively.
baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

I think time is not important, if you believe to team and project, you can buy from presale or  public sale, it is not important if you think this project will be good.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

We need to analyze the company, whether it will bring profit immediately, or only after six months. It is best to participate in the pre-sale! Then, even after the ICO, you can multiply the attachments.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

There is no specific time when it is better to invest money, you need to look for a decent project and not time
On the contrary, I would say that the bast time for taking part in ICO is at the beginning, right after initial announcements.
Very often ico's have gradual token price increase, meaning that closer the ico is to its ending, the price of a single token is bigger.
If anyone is willing to enter, than it is best to invest as early as possible (pre-sale).
That guaranties highest profits after the coin proves itself successful. The risks of early investment is however totally different story.

Moreover with the rising ETH prices, sometimes we do not want to be lock in for too long.. as the lost in ETH gains (after we invest into an ICO) can actually afford us more tokens if we are to buy at ICO.
Very important aspect indeed.  I would say that this is another gambling factor in ICO type investments.
Predictions for coins like eth are mostly a guessing game, if someone is taking active part in ico but with smaller amount of money than he is risking long-term lose with transaction costs.  

Cryptonimous

Activity: 182

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

every time is right for investing on ico, but every good ico come in the fist year like january until march, if you can find good coin and you can read the white papper u can have a lot of profit 😊

LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

The best time to invest in ICO's is in presale or private sale as you get bonus there. But do keep in mind that more bonus is not good for the project. Like 30 or 35 is good.

Yes that's a good advice because having pre-sale or private sale when you invest an ICO can possibly give you a good profit but sometimes we cannot accept the fact that it is closely to be at risk you just have to be more observant in such cases.
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

It's better if you invest now. You will earn much more if you're early in this industry.
Dont waste time deciding when to invest.
Approach someone so that you can have informations.
Projects in ico has time limit, it just lasts for weeks and it is better to join them early
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Is it during the launch of the token trading on an exchange after the ICO? For instance, by waiting for aftermarket trading to begin, you can remove the liquidity/exchange risk.
Do you agree?

I think the best time to buy tokens at the stage of pre-sale. Usually if the project is good, it grows on the stock exchange and you multiply your investment.

Snaic

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

If I missed both the pre-sale and ICO, but they haven't listed on an exchange yet, is there anyway to buy the tokens? Also, is there a way to check the price or value without that exchange? TIA!
In this case, it is very advantageous to buy tokens as soon as they begin to trade on the exchange and after that fall in price. Sometimes in this case, tokens become cheaper tens of times compared to the price of ICO. This is a very convenient time for investment.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: