Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:37:46 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
youre enjoying bitcoin because of campaigns signature or bounty?and social media?lols life will still go even if bitcoin dies,we cant go with bitcoin in grave..but your right boredom will occur us if bitcoin dies because i use to live my 2 years having this lkind of community,and its not that easy to move again to another place after this
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:02:49 AM by Sniper150

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

Well, if bitcoin was gone, I think I'll continue my studying. whether bitcoin vanish or not. I have many duties in my life so I'm not be bored that much. The importance of bitcoin for me if it was gone one day is that, I wouldn't have enough money maybe to buy my wants and needs. I maybe become expectant person to my parents.

So far, without bitcoin my life was incomplete.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

It is really undescribable and unimaginable without bitcoin. If you are really dedicated and passionate to btc then, you will find it boring if it's gone. We spend a lot of our time doing some quality posts or good posts almost every day, so we will surely  miss doing those things without it anymore.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

My life will be quite a boring one without bitcoin. It is already included In my daily routine to open btc forum and posts some quality information, share my ideas, and etc. Bitcoin is part of mY life now. Maybe without it, I will have to find other  inspirations.
tetsu223

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

for me if bitcoin would die my life will not be boring there's other opportunity out there like dota and etc beside bitcoin though im gonna feel sad if bitcoin will gone.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

No not to much because we can leave life to the fullest enjoy life every single days bitcoin come only to our life as a blessing for us

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
khanhtr

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

Can not imagine if there is no bitcoin. bitcoin as part of our lives. Without it everything would be much harder.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

Well we all know that nothing is permanent in this world even the wealth we have right now can possibly vanished one day so same goes to bitcoin. Just in case this things happen right now well I know it is unbearable when mostly we depend our livelihood in bitcoin and it is already part of our lives but we got nothing left to do even our life would sucks without it and even what things we used to do is not anymore around well life must go on.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

Now Bitcoin is changing world finance system. I'm sure that history is being written here and now. I think without Bitcoin I wouldn't have enough interest to learn about monetary and finance system, trading, bounty campaigns and other interesting things. This sphere make me study every day.
Finances and money, these two terms are being loved by all the users of bitcoins all over the globe. Bitcoins allow everyone to use them and to earn some handsome money out of them. Like you have said, without bitcoins there wouldn’t any charm for the financial systems. But now, yes we all want to know what is trending in market, the profit and loses and much more.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

First and foremost, cryptocurrencies life as a whole will really be a boring one without the presence of bitcoin. The pairing of bitcoin to altcoins defines the true meaning of cryptoworld where everytime bitcoin's market price is down, the cryptoworld is also down. Without bitcoin, life is not just like boring, it's a chaotic one.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

it's true bitcoin so our income, which can meet daily needs but from the beginning know bitcoin we already know the risk, so do not make life too focused on bitcoin. there are still many out there that can make our lives more colorful. that's my opinion.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

Well we all know that nothing is permanent in this world even the wealth we have right now can possibly vanished one day so same goes to bitcoin. Just in case this things happen right now well I know it is unbearable when mostly we depend our livelihood in bitcoin and it is already part of our lives but we got nothing left to do even our life would sucks without it and even what things we used to do is not anymore around well life must go on.

so do you mean regular curencies such as fiat money can also vanished and dissapear soon? i think no, because that is verry important and we cannot live without them. How can we buy our food or favorite stuff without money? Can you imagine that? same goes in bitcoin because bitcoin is also a currency yet it is digital but the characteristics of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is likely the same as regular curencies.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

Bitcoin and trading in alts have given me a new hobby, and is the best way of spending your free time, I even left other social media activities and am very occupied by the trading and observing trends. It has changed my life for good, and sometimes I earn good profits here too which is an extra bonus Smiley
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Without bitcoin life with be boring,because i used it for my hobbies to open it regularly and i missed posting in the forum.My mind also was being energize with the topics given by the bitcoin,it adds also knowledge.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

Nowadays bitcoin is the most important thing of our life. Bitcoin is becoming more popular day by day. so I think everybody will feel boring without bitcoin.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

Before the existence of bitcoin, life has been going on and people had other engagement. Most people tend to reckon and adopt new innovations, which is why they engage in cryptocurrency. It could have been any other invention other than bitcoin. So, without bitcoin, life will still go on for me and likewise most other individuals.

Bigcoin_Holder

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

Yes !My life is better when have BTC
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

That's life! If bitcoin will vanish one day no exact date and time, then life must go on and on and on because there is no such thing as permanent in this world that we are living for. There's nothing to worry about and we should not be stressing ourselves about it. While bitcoin is still in the air, kicking lively all we have to do is enjoy working with it, love it, have focus and have fun too.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

If without bitcoin in my life then I still continue to waste my time playing online games and dota without earnings, hanging with friends all the time and continue with my regular jobs.
I won't say that it is boring because I enjoy my life before bitcoin.

aga@pit

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

Bitkoin is part of my life. I spend all day at the computer, I'm interested in bitkoyn, this is my earnings. I do not think that bitcoin will die. It becomes more popular every day. And sooner or later we will all be connected with bitkoynom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: