Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

unimaginable, I am equal to you, I can spend my time in front of a laptop for bitcoin between 10 hours to 12 hours. if this is the case, maybe I will look for another busy or find a new job to fill the vacancy of my time.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

True it is verry sad if bitcoin die. I also enjoy bitcointalk.For the fact that you cannot only earn as much but also enhance your english skills at the same time. In bitcoin and bitcointalk there is no discrimination.You just have to be passionate and sharing your knowledge. Yes without bitcoin in life, my life will be boring.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

Many will be in a similar situation where they will find themselves to be lost for a while. It's advisable for anyone who is heavily invested in to bitcoin/crypto to look to have other interests and revenue streams that they can put more time in to if such a scenario as you described were to happen.

yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Not really, I have friends to work with if you're bored, family to talk with, but internet life will be so much boring if bitcoin fades away.... Just playing and watching but never been productive.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
I will continue to do what I am am trying to do as well. I would see that Bitcoin did have an impact on the high banks and the attention of the governments in countries all over the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

I can't imagine without bitcoin. Bitcoin is my dream, passion and income sources. so that is true,  if bitcoin will die then life will be too much boring. My day begins with bitcoin news. Nowadays bitcoin is the most important thing of our life. Bitcoin is becoming more popular day by day. so I think everybody will feel boring without bitcoin.
I strongly believe that, bitcoin will never die or vanish.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

yeah that's right if without bitcoin my life will be in still not working so i thank to bitcoin because of it my life was change its cannot be nothing and boring now!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

Yes, I also spend a lot of time doing things about bitcoin every day. If bitcoin died, my life would be boring. But I think if bitcoin dies, it will soon be replaced by altcoins. We will be interested in another coin.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

This bitcoin is part of our life now. Every day every minute we check out bitcoins. We some signature  and that one thing that could help us.It is also my hobby every time I feel bored. And that one way that I could earned money without having limitation.It makes our life colorless and makes feeling boring if it happens to  die.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

yes very well, I would be very lost if my life today should be without bitcoin, because of this botcoin that makes me work independently for now, and I also get a lot of knowledge about investment world. continue to grow bitcoin, because there will be many later who will choose to work independently.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

for me if bitcoin die my life will not be boring theres other oppoturnity out there beside bitcoin though im gonna feel sad if bitcoin will gone because bitcoin giving me good profit that my work.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

By using bitcoin in my life I have learned to do a lot of things and that includes managing my time and money well. Yes, I can say that in a couple of months bitcoin has been part of my life already and I cannot do anything without this or that my life will become useless and boring .
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

I think this is already impossible, many are already so accustomed to bitcoin that it is impossible to imagine life without him. this is already a part of our life and it will only grow. although of course people used to live without bitcoin.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

You took bitcoin seriously and obviously as your main job which is nice, but life won't become boring without bitcoin. It is like you get fired from real job and then you have to find another one.
Btw, average person works 8 hours, sleep 8 hours and have 8 hours of free time, you are saying that your life IS boring. Change your habits and life without bitcoin won't be boring.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

yes its true because if without bitcoin my life is still not working at all so i thank to bitcoin because of bitcoin my life is now colorful as i unexpected!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

ofcourse i will be sad if lost bitcoin, but I am sure, if someday bitcoin die, crypto trading market will not be empty from sellers and buyers. the fluctuation chart will be faster and uncontrollable.

so that altcoin will entertain us when we feel bored. enjoy a wonderful day with thousands of altcoins.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

You took bitcoin seriously and obviously as your main job which is nice, but life won't become boring without bitcoin. It is like you get fired from real job and then you have to find another one.
Btw, average person works 8 hours, sleep 8 hours and have 8 hours of free time, you are saying that your life IS boring. Change your habits and life without bitcoin won't be boring.
True, it won't be the end of the world if bitcoin suddenly goes out. We know that many people have a normal life though they are not earning bitcoin, especially those who are in the provinces but still they are happy. It really is absurd to state that life will be boring without bitcoin, we can do so many other things non-related to bitcoin to enjoy and live life. It is just our choice to be involved with cryptocurrencies because we need money or we want to grab the opportunity to earn big.

I think this is already impossible, many are already so accustomed to bitcoin that it is impossible to imagine life without him. this is already a part of our life and it will only grow. although of course people used to live without bitcoin.
Not really, we can easily forget what is cryptocurrency if we want to just as how it is easy for us to be engaged with it and the idea of earning it. People are like that, they get interested but may lose it after while but of course, we cannot assume that all people are like that because there are some who are determined and persevere to reach they goal where earning bitcoin plays a big part.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

i don’t think so. if bitcoin vanish i will find new job and i will spend in my time in job.But unfortunately bitcoin will be the future currency.And yes if bitcoin vanish  many people will be bored because they spend there whole time in bitcoin trading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: