Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2562 times)
Zahrasifa69

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

It may feel boring for some, what else depends on the bitcoin, do not know what happens when the bitcoin is not there, it could be the unemployed will feel sad what else in the present difficult to find a job, because bitcoin we feel even better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

lol, I totally agree with this, I might be in a different situation if Bitcoin is not there or I do not know Bitcoin, triumph always Bitcoin, I expect you  Cool Smiley

sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Is this thread just been made just to hear people saying their life will be boring and sarcastically says they will die without it? LOOOL I don't think life is boring without bitcoin it can be less stressful when you don't see your folio bleeding in red and all of your tokens are useless and shit. Just saying. LOLOLOL
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
for now we can not predict how long the bitcoin will survive but I'm sure will return to normal in the near future and I believe the crypto currency will experience a fairly rapid development in line with technological developments if bitcoin is lost the possibility of other crypto currency will emerge I'm sure of that
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

Without bitcoin my life will still be fun. But a bit different in terms of extra income. Bitcoin gives me extra income that spent for leisure and buying things. If it will be ban and gone I will still find ways to get an extra income so life will still be fun.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

My friend you are worrying too much about the bitcoin. If you spent those hours reading and answering questions here in the forum, you will feel that bitcoin will never die. As the time goes by there are increasing number of people that is joining the crypto. Even the number of newbie here in this forum is increasing tremendously that they need a new system to filter quality and real poster. I even think of bitcoin will and still be around until to my grand grand children.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

Life will be really boring if bitcoins is not existing because it was very hard to work on the corporate world and you are just earning a small amount of salary so investors of cryptocurrency is really thankful that bitcoins is existing today.
Dunno, obviously I feel a new challenge to get out of my comfort zone. I feel challenged to start something new and conquer it. And profit as a gift. Moreover, bitcoin is very effective as a source of income.

Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

I agree with you. I think life would be very boring. the economy would be boring The markets would be boring to follow the money would be boring. I think you could say something did not change. Okay, no big trouble. but i like bitcoin
It depends on the situation,  i think if bitcoin will not exested still  our life must go on to strive something new but since bitcoin today is already captured our attention maybe are life is not boring anymore than before. Bitcoin give us a chance to enjoy ourselves by just typing and then we can earn money after all. I hope also that bitcoin can still exest in so many years for us to grab this opportunity and we can share this to others especially to our children.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

If the bitcoin dies then I do not have a very good extra income anymore, because even though I have a job in the real world, but I also really need bitcoin for additional income. However, if the bitcoin dies, we will all miss it very much.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

My friend you are worrying too much about the bitcoin. If you spent those hours reading and answering questions here in the forum, you will feel that bitcoin will never die. As the time goes by there are increasing number of people that is joining the crypto. Even the number of newbie here in this forum is increasing tremendously that they need a new system to filter quality and real poster. I even think of bitcoin will and still be around until to my grand grand children.
Yes, fear should not be exaggerated. We should be more enthusiastic to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. As long as cryptocurrency is still active, collect as much investment as possible.

TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

I quote the quote as my answer. quote Bonnie Cheng, Venture Partner 500 Startups: "In terms of investment, and especially venture capital, bitcoin seems very boring compared to Ripple and Ethereum.It can be compared to the appearance of a Motorola phone in 1984. Cool, now we have a brick, which weighs almost a kilogram, costs 3,900 dollars, but at least it works. "
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:55:21 AM

First of all if you are doing total job on bitcoins and earning money for yourself, so its true that if bitcoin vanishes, not just that the lifes will be boring. Bitcoin save me as from unemploy, it is hard to find a job in my country even you finish your college.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

I don't think so because  we can earn also money just having work and as sacrifices
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:50:08 AM

Over the past few months, investors in the virtual currency Bitcoin have been "heartbroken" as the price of the currency fell sharply, even predicting the start of the crash. The decline in value of Bitcoin dragged on a series of other virtual currencies also fell sharply. If bitcoin is dead there will surely be economic crisis all over the world
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

Some people say that Bitcoin will be limited. Although there are more investors pouring money into bitcoins. If Bitcoin falls sharply, this will cause companies to convert their digital money into cash, as a series of investors try to withdraw money before it's too late. This will cause many companies to go bankrupt
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

Not only life will get boring but also I am probably still in debt now. Bitcoin is a grace given to us so we should be thankful to those who created this technology. This crypto also opens a lot of opportunities and helps the society to be more developed in terms of transaction speed. With Bitcoin, my life has changed because these gives me a lot of works like joining some bounty programs.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

Some people say that Bitcoin will be limited. Although there are more investors pouring money into bitcoins. If Bitcoin falls sharply, this will cause companies to convert their digital money into cash, as a series of investors try to withdraw money before it's too late. This will cause many companies to go bankrupt
I think it also affects bitcoin diggers. The price of bitcoin diggers is quite high. electricity costs, maintenance costs are pretty much. If the price of bitcoin drops they will certainly lose money
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

Indeed, life without bitcoin would be boring but also less stresful. All this changes in the prica and on the market always give a thrill and excitement  and when I remember the feeling when checking the price after investment is made.
I think to all of us bitcoin has opened a whole new world of different possibilities and changed everyone's life, some for better some for worse but bitcoin world is a whole new experience and the taste of future.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

I think it also affects bitcoin diggers. The price of bitcoin diggers is quite high. electricity costs, maintenance costs are pretty much. If the price of bitcoin drops they will certainly lose money
Yes, with the current price of about $ 9,000, many people buy diggers are still not payback. However, many people still believe that bitcoin will increase sharply in the future. Hopefully, bitcoin will not have many disadvantages
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

I am also thinking the same.Well,bitcoin has become part of my life and I think I cannot live without it. Everyday, I do something related to bitcoin like posting for my campaign, reading threads about crypto and I find it enjoying. I love learning new things about crypto. It is also beneficial to me since it helped me financially,it made be become financially stable. Aside from that I also can help my family when they need money. I also bought some appliances for our home. I think if bitcoin died, I will no longer have a source of income because I am just a student and my parents both have no job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: