Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2924 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

The project is very interesting and deserves the attention of major investors.
If the project carries something fundamentally new and useful, it will certainly be in demand and this project is no exception
Decentralization makes any sphere of activity easier, more honestly convenient and more productive. This is noticeable in the relationship between the employer and the employee
I agree with you that this platform will greatly simplify the life of both. I hope the developers will bring your ideas to life
The project has gained the support of a large number of people, which indicates its potential success and that people need this kind of platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

If the project carries something fundamentally new and useful, it will certainly be in demand and this project is no exception
Decentralization makes any sphere of activity easier, more honestly convenient and more productive. This is noticeable in the relationship between the employer and the employee
I agree with you that this platform will greatly simplify the life of both. I hope the developers will bring your ideas to life
The project has gained the support of a large number of people, which indicates its potential success and that people need this kind of platform.
Still what people mostly want to extract more profits from any of the projects rather than actually believe in its success
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Still what people mostly want to extract more profits from any of the projects rather than actually believe in its success
That is, you want to say that people are chasing only for the profit obtained by the ICO? I don't think so. The project can really be very useful for a large number of people . I think he has prospects in the future
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

That is, you want to say that people are chasing only for the profit obtained by the ICO? I don't think so. The project can really be very useful for a large number of people . I think he has prospects in the future
The success of the project and its profit are two components that go hand in hand, one without the other is impossible. Therefore, investors choose promising projects initially.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

This platform will help to establish connections of many large corporations among themselves and in general is capable to make very flexible system of work because of its extensive functionality
mothermole1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

This platform will help to establish connections of many large corporations among themselves and in general is capable to make very flexible system of work because of its extensive functionality
What do you mean by extensive functionality?
emontmon

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

What do you mean by extensive functionality?
The functionality of the platform is very wide. Includes a bunch of different features. Perhaps this is largely due to the fact that this platform on the blockchain.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Token sales are pretty good. I think the fact that the project must reach the designated amount prior to the end of the ICO
emontmon

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Token sales are pretty good. I think the fact that the project must reach the designated amount prior to the end of the ICO
I think that the potential for the growth of this token will be very good considering that this token will be a solvent unit on this platform
mothermole1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

I think that the potential for the growth of this token will be very good considering that this token will be a solvent unit on this platform
Sell these tokens in the next two years is definitely not worth it. The project will manifest itself only in the future as the capitalization of the cryptocurrency increases and its general introduction into everyday life
emontmon

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

Sell these tokens in the next two years is definitely not worth it. The project will manifest itself only in the future as the capitalization of the cryptocurrency increases and its general introduction into everyday life
I agree, projects like these tend to show good result after some time. On fast profit is not necessary to count accurately
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

Now you can see the beta version of the project, are there those who have already taken advantage of this opportunity?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Now you can see the beta version of the project, are there those who have already taken advantage of this opportunity?

I personally test the project now, what exactly do you find interesting? I can share some information with you
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

I personally test the project now, what exactly do you find interesting? I can share some information with you

Wow, this is very cool, I did not expect such a quick response! It's very good that you are ready to answer some user questions like me.
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

Wow, this is very cool, I did not expect such a quick response! It's very good that you are ready to answer some user questions like me.

It will not be difficult for me. So what exactly are you interested in? Ask questions so I can help you with something.
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

It will not be difficult for me. So what exactly are you interested in? Ask questions so I can help you with something.

Yes, of course .. I'm wondering: is the test version of the project consistent with what is written in White paper? I understand, this is a beta version, but anyway
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

Yes, of course .. I'm wondering: is the test version of the project consistent with what is written in White paper? I understand, this is a beta version, but anyway

Yes, of course, since this is a beta version, it is a bit truncated, but it does not prevent to use the product to the fullest, in general everything that is written in the description of the project - we have in the test version
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested to know how many people are in the team and anything else about the team
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested to know how many people are in the team and anything else about the team

I read a lot about the team on the official website of the project, I'm sure that you will be able to find answers to your questions there!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

I read a lot about the team on the official website of the project, I'm sure that you will be able to find answers to your questions there!

I visited the official website, but unfortunately, I could not find anything, tell me please, where exactly can I find information on the site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: