Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The list of promising ICO and Bounty  (Read 338 times)
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

All ICOs in this list is the best example how to lose money when is investing by the advice of random guy  Grin For those who love to use such recommendations and don't do own analyse I would suggest investing in blockchain platforms only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Have a look on Paymon (PMNT)
ICO is running until june 13 and you can buy it also on hitbtc.

with a market cap of 4 mio $, paymon is very very cheap right now, and has therfor awesome margins of growth. Dont miss the train  Wink

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

interesting info thank you for sharing, I am also a bounty hunter looking for bounty good and has potential, it seems to be following the bounty of the suggestions you give.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

I would like to say if this information is very good and precise and very detailed. excellent ICO, ambitious, clear and sustainable project, supporting professional photographers. this project will grow very well in the future and I think this post is very useful for us all.

4uvak26 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

0x7078943ba34c0064f8E7EA40c368520E002a4575

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

All ICOs in this list is the best example how to lose money when is investing by the advice of random guy  Grin For those who love to use such recommendations and don't do own analyse I would suggest investing in blockchain platforms only.

You're absolutely right! And I think not one normal person will not invest in the project without analyzing it on their own. Don't believe random guys!
But my list is not a call to action. This is just the information for further analysis.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

Yes, UBEX and Elysian are the two that also attract my interest to get in the ICO. They are different and they have unique programs and concept. This information can be very useful for the bounty hunters and investors to be. But, we must still need to analyze the ICO or bounty in order to avoid the scam projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Take a look! interesting article on popular ICOs, maybe this will be useful for you to make decision of investment.

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/the-three-most-popular-recent-icos
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

I hope this table can add two new projects, oruvium and DCC.
DCC has completed ICO crowd-funding, and orvium is a project from bitcoinsuisse website.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jenisgiri

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

usechain iso most promissin ico and there bounty good as well
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

What can make a person happy? I know. This is new knowledge and new possibilities! Learn about the promising and successful project! DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Yes you are right, the best thing to find an ico is through your own way by looking at the platform because if you will just follow the suggestion of other people then you might get a bad ico at the end of the campaign because most of the new ico's today are scam.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Hello. Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now it's available to try their Alpha MVP for free testing period. They make daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for 18 crypto currencies, 4 exchanges and for the market. Actually, they are going to combine 4 modules: forecasts, trading, investments in the funds and the integration with the research and academic community. In September they are going to lauch their trading bot. One month ago they conducted Presale with very good bonuses for all the participants, even for latest ones. I know that they are going to launch ICO on August 27 and there are also be bonuses.
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
curtism74

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

Choose the bounty those projects that have already collected soft cap is a good idea. At least, there is a possibility that tokens will fall on good exchanges.
It's a pity half of them are already coming to an end.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

Thanks for sharing, I've been looking for some ICO to promote on my social media accounts just for an update, its great to share legit and promising project, you can also check VARANIDA they are on their private sale right now.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Alex Farber

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

Hello. Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now it's available to try their Alpha MVP for free testing period. They make daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for 18 crypto currencies, 4 exchanges and for the market. Actually, they are going to combine 4 modules: forecasts, trading, investments in the funds and the integration with the research and academic community. In September they are going to lauch their trading bot. One month ago they conducted Presale with very good bonuses for all the participants, even for latest ones. I know that they are going to launch ICO on August 27 and there are also be bonuses.

Recent time I often hear about this Cryptics. I think this planform worth attention if people so often write about it. Gonna check up their website.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

Organicco:
ICObench 4.4/5.0: https://icobench.com/ico/organicco
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991 End date: 30.09.2018
Softcap: 3 500 000 GBP / Hardcap: 35 000 000 GBP
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

ECEX WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: