Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Endor - Fast and accurate results for predictive questions. Sale April 2018  (Read 33018 times)
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

the price of the token on EHT continues to decline. My most unsuccessful investment Sad
Almost 4 months have passed after the ICO. There are still no major exchanges. I do not even know what the team needs to do to return to the price of the token on the ICO. The trade volumes on exchanges are small
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fancybread

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Thanks a lot for all your support. Smiley Check out our telegram channel to join the discussion!
https://t.me/EndorcoinGroup
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

ICo investors are dead
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

the price of the token on EHT continues to decline. My most unsuccessful investment Sad
Almost 4 months have passed after the ICO. There are still no major exchanges. I do not even know what the team needs to do to return to the price of the token on the ICO. The trade volumes on exchanges are small

Bad token metrics and greed.

Fortunately I sold mine at 0.00021 per eth. There is no comeback even if we go on a bull run
Gerazim

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

Now the price is -75% of ICO, what's going on? Why when all market growing, EDR down? Does the team sell their tokens ... I do not see any other explanation.
Gerazim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Now the price is -75% of ICO, what's going on? Why when all market growing, EDR down? Does the team sell their tokens ... I do not see any other explanation.

The team are not selling their EDR, due to the vesting/lockup:

20% (team and advisors) : vary from case to case, but our rule of thumb is *a minimum of 2 to 3 years vesting*
I hear it already! If it's not team, then who?
gordoh

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

It seems the team took up marketing.
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Endor Protocol Announcement Channel: https://t.me/endorcoin

Dear Community:

Endor has been in the press lately by leading international brands.  Have a look at who’s been talking about us:

1) Investopedia:
https://www.investopedia.com/tech/eth-and-btc-not-securities-wheres-surge/

2) Inc.
 https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/how-blockchain-can-help-you-cut-down-on-costs.html

3) Hackernoon
https://hackernoon.com/will-blockchain-produce-a-new-generation-of-retail-algorithmic-traders-a6ac64edba07

4) Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/yoavvilner/2018/06/27/5-blockchain-product-use-cases-to-follow-this-year/&refURL=https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/&referrer=https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#65cf20c31b60
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:24:14 AM

I expect this project matchs a great profit. Classy activity, a rather interesting business, witting project!

Thanks for your support!
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

I am a little disappointed with the performance of Endor since its distribution.
It has one of the best team in cryptocurrency and raised lots of fund from its enthusiastic community.
I am shocked that the price can go so low.
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Maybe you should answer first why the price of your coin keeps on falling? False premises I guess?
ian_d_uk

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Maybe you should answer first why the price of your coin keeps on falling? False premises I guess?

Please don't post FUD in this thread, thank you.

You contributed because you trusted us to use the proceeds carefully in order to implement our plans, and create the world's leading infrastructure for predictions.
We are doing exactly that.
We are building our team, signing partnerships, and onboarding world leading customers.
Gerazim

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Please don't post FUD in this thread, thank you.

You contributed because you trusted us to use the proceeds carefully in order to implement our plans, and create the world's leading infrastructure for predictions.
We are doing exactly that.
We are building our team, signing partnerships, and onboarding world leading customers.

I really would not like post FUD, but at the moment I have no positive emotions about the project! When all market is bullish,  endor continues to go to hell! There would be no FUD if you were to do something At the moment all that I see is that you are speaking at conferences ... And the main question is who constantly sells tokens at such a price? This is certainly not an investor, because it is unlikely that an investor will sell tokens for pennies. When I invested, the price ETH was $ 816, I invested 50 ETH, at the moment my losses are $ 33,000 ... And you want that there would not be a food here?
ian_d_uk

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I really would not like post FUD, but at the moment I have no positive emotions about the project! When all market is bullish,  endor continues to go to hell! There would be no FUD if you were to do something At the moment all that I see is that you are speaking at conferences ... And the main question is who constantly sells tokens at such a price? This is certainly not an investor, because it is unlikely that an investor will sell tokens for pennies. When I invested, the price ETH was $ 816, I invested 50 ETH, at the moment my losses are $ 33,000 ... And you want that there would not be a food here?

Endor has received interest from 3 of the top 10 exchanges. We will update the community once these deals have been completed.

Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future. The team are carrying out the transactions, as promised.

Market makers are also active - they provide stable liquidity, mainly by shrinking the gap between bids and asks.

Gerazim

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

Endor has received interest from 3 of the top 10 exchanges. We will update the community once these deals have been completed.

Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future. The team are carrying out the transactions, as promised.

Market makers are also active - they provide stable liquidity, mainly by shrinking the gap between bids and asks.

I continue to believe in the project and I hope that it has a future. But looking at the price as it falls lower and lower every day, nerves can not stand it.
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:26:24 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 08:31:49 PM by Robbie_ICO

Please check out Endors recent mention in Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/yoavvilner/2018/06/27/5-blockchain-product-use-cases-to-follow-this-year/
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

One of the most successful investments, tokens are 4 times cheaper than after ICO, hamsters hodL until the last scams  Cool
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

Dear Community

New Fresh Website Design -
Happy to announce we've been working to refresh and update our website with updated , easy to access information:
* Fresh, New Design
* New navigation
* Updated Clients and Partners Tab
* New Events tab to view upcoming events and review where we've been - with pictures:-))
* New Press tab with the latest global and industry press about Endor
* Updated Product Roadmap
Please check it out:  www.endor.com
Hope you like it!
faragly

Merit: 262

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Dear Community

New Fresh Website Design -
Happy to announce we've been working to refresh and update our website with updated , easy to access information:
* Fresh, New Design
* New navigation
* Updated Clients and Partners Tab
* New Events tab to view upcoming events and review where we've been - with pictures:-))
* New Press tab with the latest global and industry press about Endor
* Updated Product Roadmap
Please check it out:  www.endor.com
Hope you like it!

The site looks very cool! It is a pity that the work of the team does not affect the price of EDR, it is painful to watch how my 50 ETH turned into 11 Cheesy
My worst investment after Aventus.
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

The team are working hard currently on developing the platform and also on developing relationships with business to help increase the demand for Endor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: