Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any predictions for next few days  (Read 194 times)
imapessimist (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

Here's my predictions.  Bitcoin will settle around 8-8.5k over the weekend.     But it's all guess work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
Merited by pooya87 (1), Baofeng (1)

this is called speculation board. if we were looking for guesses we would have called it guessing board or gambling board instead. you need to do some analysis or at least say "why"!

as long as we are guessing i am going to guess price will go to $1 million and settle there!

--looking for signature--
imapessimist (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

Sorry.  I thought I got the right board for predictions or speculations.  I apologise.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

Sorry.  I thought I got the right board for predictions or speculations.  I apologise.

You did, but try in the future to at least offer some reasoning.

I think the price will stay around 10-11k over the weekend before moving through to 12-13k in the next week. The recovery seems fairly solid and we haven't experienced many dips on the way up, some alts seem to be recovering now too and I get the impression some money and confidence is returning to the market.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Look at the pricing structure and the movement of the price of bitcoin. The price is moving upward. It will be around 10k$ for a day or two and then one more jump will occur in the price and in that jump the price of bitcoin will reach to $15000 and after that people will start to put their money in it and then a continuous rise will start in the price.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

I think the price will stay around 10-11k over the weekend before moving through to 12-13k in the next week. The recovery seems fairly solid and we haven't experienced many dips on the way up, some alts seem to be recovering now too and I get the impression some money and confidence is returning to the market.

Exactly, I don't know why people here still predicts bitcoin to go down. Haven't you guys seen that the market is already bounce back and now you predict that it will go down again? But if the price has gone down, you all bitcoin about how bitcoin is dying and everything.

I'm pretty sure that you are trolling here. Because it doesn't make sense that you are predicting a price that we all know is not going to be touch as the price is started to pick up once again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:02:42 AM

Here's my predictions.  Bitcoin will settle around 8-8.5k over the weekend.     But it's all guess work.
BTC seems to be establishing itself well above $10k now.

Already up 5%. Doesn't it look similar to the rise in value which took us from sub $10000 to over $12k within a day or two last time? I think that there is a high possibility that we'll get to $12k sooner than we get to $8-8.5k.

Though, I'm still cautious.

A lot of people saying it's a dead cat's bounce, which I think could be possible. I'd hold onto my long term coins for now and not buy in any for short term trading.

Smiley
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

A lot of people would be treading cautiously now after the big sell off occurred so we'll probably see the price recover gradually

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

you look very easily Jump to Conclusions regardless of the current situation. in my opinion for this weekend btc will slowly rise to $ 11,000 before heading to the $ 12,000 figure is likely, if later it reaches the number $ 12,000 btc will stabilize the price there before starting the movement to reach $ 20,000 in march / april later and I think on the way there will be a bit of a price lump. but, this will not hinder the rate of the king of coins.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

to predict future prices you should be able to analyze market conditions and graphs created in bitcoin movements on that day, when the market is busy it is definitely bitcoin or other coin will be easy to achieve more than 25% increase.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

Here's my predictions.  Bitcoin will settle around 8-8.5k over the weekend.     But it's all guess work.

Nup... That's probably not going to happen at the moment.

I can see bitcoin hovering around the current mark. $10000-11000, around that level. There isn't going to be a whole lot of activity over the weekends because we're still trying to consolidate the $10k floor at the moment.

Next week will be interesting, as Chinese New Year celebrations come to a close.

I expect prices to gradually shift upwards in periods, expect due corrections along the way, it's not going to be a smooth growth curve. But probably not that much action over the weekends for the week.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Exactly, I don't know why people here still predicts bitcoin to go down. Haven't you guys seen that the market is already bounce back and now you predict that it will go down again? But if the price has gone down, you all bitcoin about how bitcoin is dying and everything.

I'm pretty sure that you are trolling here. Because it doesn't make sense that you are predicting a price that we all know is not going to be touch as the price is started to pick up once again.
People have different views about the recovery, I can see the recovery is strong and slow so I know it is for real and it is not a whale buying a bunch of bitcoin at cheap prices, however I do not know if the demand of bitcoin is as strong to make it reach 12k in the next week, it is possible but there are many unknowns, the demand is not as strong and we only need some FUD for that demand to disappear for some time and a new round of panic selling to start.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Well I think it will continue increasing since there is already a momentum. But also, deflations will take place that might make the increase slow or maybe to stop. But for now, focus on investing and holding. Huge profit will be earned as its price is going up. It already broke the 10k mark again and that is something to look forward with. So hold now while it is still low.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

we need to try to break over 12k than we will see a correction around 10k than everytingh will be green in crypto ecosystem.
run bulls run Smiley

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

People have different views about the recovery, I can see the recovery is strong and slow so I know it is for real and it is not a whale buying a bunch of bitcoin at cheap prices, however I do not know if the demand of bitcoin is as strong to make it reach 12k in the next week, it is possible but there are many unknowns, the demand is not as strong and we only need some FUD for that demand to disappear for some time and a new round of panic selling to start.

In that lies the beauty of speculation, we can never really know what will happen with the price in the future. Any negative news could bring the price crumbling down again or positive news have the opposite effect. There's really no way of predicting things with any level of certainty on such a short term basis.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

OP might be right. The price keeps trying to get past $10,870 resistence and failing. I think it's made four attempts.

If it keeps failing, the longs will take profits and then open shorts and down we go to test the $9,000 support again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

It seems that your prediction didn't happened as the price looks great and shapely on $10,800+.
we need to try to break over 12k than we will see a correction around 10k than everytingh will be green in crypto ecosystem.
run bulls run Smiley
Let's see it first if it will break $11,000 and when it happens many will rejoice however today when bitcoin has made it to $10k there are already people who are enjoying and happy that it was seen again to that price. If it made it again to $11k then $12k will be easy and so on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀