Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xrp welcomed in dubai.  (Read 397 times)
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

Where do you find news about it, is there a link I can read? If that's true, this will be good news for the XRP holder, hopefully this will also be good news for other altcoin holder
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

Although I don't know what is the relationship between XRP and blockchain , the XRP is centralized, but XRP can solve the problem of trust between Banks, and became a lot of the world bank's choice, so I think XRP lucrative investment is profit.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

The Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA), the central bank for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), has entered an agreement with Ripple to launch a sweeping blockchain pilot that will see regional participating banks use Ripple’s enterprise blockchain for ‘instant’ international payments, the KSA’s central bank will also offer Saudi banks with ‘program management and training’, Ripple confirmed, underlining the bullish endeavor by the central bank to adopt blockchain technology

Is this news legit? Because recently I read this article from other forum site and this is another great news for ripple (xrp) so we can expect another pump up? Ripple continue to spread all over the world and now it has an agreement Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA).

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: